Phir Subah Hogi

Rewa's plan.

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

indianstargyul

Groupbie

indianstargyul

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Now any fool can see that Rewa's plan is the most idiotic of all CVs plots. Reva wants thakurein status right? isnt that the same thing Sugni is aspiring for/

so how could these people come up with such dialogues when its senseless, useless and pointless.

Sugni is NOT going into any "woman of the side" relationship. If that were the case, the story would not have reached to this stage, coz she would have been with Vickram, wife or not.
Its not as though Rewa's permission is needed for the relationship, Sugni wants nothing to do with Vic , as long as he is married, so what was the point of this suggestion by rewa...?????

and i must ask the same question over and over again, what is the point of these story lines..Angry

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

anitat53ocendejoygodspeed12sunnyroshimuktha_cutecherrybSaima2010lidvinJulieDVinnie79KhatamKahanironshaan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rewa's plan." in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

godspeed12

Groupbie

godspeed12

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 6:37am | IP Logged
very true..!
What I think is she knows that Vikram in his present state will propose this to Sugni(although he knows this is wrong..that is why he was adamant on giving the divorce and then marrying Sugni ) which will degrade him more in her eyes and maybe that is what Rewa wants !

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishasunnyroshiindianstargyullidvinJulieDKhatamKahanironshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by indianstargyul

Now any fool can see that Rewa's plan is the most idiotic of all CVs plots. Reva wants thakurein status right? isnt that the same thing Sugni is aspiring for/

so how could these people come up with such dialogues when its senseless, useless and pointless.

Sugni is NOT going into any "woman of the side" relationship. If that were the case, the story would not have reached to this stage, coz she would have been with Vickram, wife or not.
Its not as though Rewa's permission is needed for the relationship, Sugni wants nothing to do with Vic , as long as he is married, so what was the point of this suggestion by rewa...?????

and i must ask the same question over and over again, what is the point of these story lines..Angry

The Point of these story lines is to send the audience mad... The Cv's  think we have no brain so they show nonsense and expect us to swallow it.
 Reva's  came up with the proposition  knowing fully well that the chances of that happening is little to none,  cause the wedding is in full swing and  forget Sugni (she will not agree to that we all know), I don't think Adi, with his little brain, will want a wife who will have an affair with his uncle...then  what the hell was the point in the whole Wedding fiasco???
 Ahhh but in the whole thing it came down to Reva's real purpose : "Do what ever you want, BUT I am not  giving up my status as Thakurine, or your WIFE hence  the message...do not look out  for these two to divorce!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyindianstargyulmuktha_cutecherrybpreetielidvinJulieDKhatamKahani

cherryb

cherryb

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 4:46pm | IP Logged
Reva's plan is the CVs way of driving TVS more and more over the edge cause I'm sure deep down he knows Sugni will never agree to his suggestion.  Another way to humiliate him Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoylidvinVinnie79KhatamKahani

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.