Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Nabigha

Nabigha

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 6:02am | IP Logged

Rishika Mihani is beautiful and gracious and she is wowing everyone with her impressive performance in Love Marriage Ya Arranged Marriage on Sony Entertainment Television. And in a candid chat with Tellychakkar.com, she talked her heart out on her estranged past relationship.

"I was dating a Sindhi guy for almost two years and later we got separated. He is not from the industry and works in the corporate sector. I was madly in love with him. We were about to get married but then I realized he was actually very money minded. I decided to call off the marriage and I cried and cried for almost seven hours continuously as I was going through a very bad phase in life. I was really down as my personal life was in disarray and I was not getting any work as well," narrated Rishika.

She continued, "Furthermore, I was quite miffed with my life and God. I decided to move on in life, and then never looked back. But I must say I am not afraid of falling in love, but yes, I will be cautious in the future. The break-up has taught me that don't love someone so much that you lose yourself to that person. I will thank my sister Muskaan Mihani and my family for always supporting and standing by me."

On a closing not, she shared, "I would just like to advice youngsters to understand the difference between love and infatuation."

Well Rishika… we hope everything falls in place and you find love soon.

I hope you find your right guy soon Rishu...SmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmileSmile

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

whorusahilshiviAnam AliCuty16Aqibaa_19SunshinegirllBeing-HumanAsmimelodychitra_raoArhainAshishyipeeShanUlasRoze12Surish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rishika's Sad Love Story-Article From Rival Site" in Love Marriage ya Arranged Marriage forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Hilla apni Rishu ki kahani to really very sad haiShocked, I knew she had a break up recently but never knew it was so sad Ouch

but dont worry Rishu we are all here to support u  and I love ur acting a lotThumbs Up

soon u will get films too as ur face cut and style suits big screenThumbs Up

dont worry u have a better partner designed by God ,Big smile

thank God u knew before hand that he was a money minded freak Angry

love u and best of luck for your lifeSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sahilshiviCuty16ArhainAshish

chitra_rao

IF-Rockerz

chitra_rao

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 9:08am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing Smile

Cuty16

Goldie

Cuty16

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Feel bad for her,but its good dat she get rid of him before tieing knot with such a selfish man.

Some times it just happen dat we just fall for someone with knowing him properly and when d reality cums out we break completly,
may be dats why it is said dat love is blind.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ArhainAshish

Anam Ali

Coolbie

Anam Ali

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
tfs

ArhainAshish

Aqibaa_19

Goldie

Aqibaa_19

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
tfs...hpe u find d special one soon..good luck for ur future n u r doing a good job as shivani

ArhainAshish

ShanUlas

IF-Sizzlerz

ShanUlas

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CuffeParadegirl

Hope she starts to date Ashish, they make a cute couple.Embarrassed

Strangely they both had a recent break up...but Ashu seems all so cool with it ...does not even give much attention to itLOL...while Rishika is all broken...Cry

Hope bothe Ashu and Rishika find their soulmates who gives them lot of love Smile

ArhainAshish

Surish

IF-Addictz

Surish

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 3:09am | IP Logged

She did the best thing

Edited by Surish - 20 October 2012 at 4:55am

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.