http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3246464&TPN=4

cp 3 pg8
cp 4 pg12
cp 5 pg17
cp 6 pg25nd 26
cp 7 pg29
cp 8 pg35
cp 9 pg 41
Hello, friends! I don,t know whether u like it or nt...bt i'm going to post a new story...if u want i'll continue Big smile

chapter 1

Nidhi was staring at d mirror... D mirror which was reflecting none other bt her own image...

She couldn't believe till nw what was hapening in her life...how could life change so drastically??

Nidhi...d life of verma family... Always happy nd cheerpy... Nw suddenly found the new turn of her life!!
Though she completed her mbbs 1month ago nd wanted to complete her internship...bt sudden she found herself infront of d mirror in a bridal attire!!

Yes! Today is her marraige... Marrige with someone whom she didn't know nd even didn't see!!
It was her father's last wish to marry with his childhood friend's son ,Dr. Ashutosh mathur!!!

'' oh! Nidhi... U r looking...looking just like a princess, yaar!! Tujhe kisiko najar na lage!''-- angi d childhood friend of her hugged her tightly!!
Nidhi smiled sadly looking at her...
... Najar to lag gayi hain,yaar!!
... Sab thik hojayega nidhi! Don't worry! I know that u don't know him bt uncle chose him fr u! Nd he couldn't b wrong!

... I hope so! Angi! Bt meri sapno ka kya?? Main meri sapno ko adhura chor do??
... Nidhi, he is one of d best neurosergeon u know! I don't think he would have any complain with ur dream!!

Their conversation interrupted with the girls who came runing to inform them that d barat had arrived!! Anji rushed to see d barat... She also hadn't seen d groom yet!!

Her eyes widened with surprise nd disbelief to see ashutosh though!
... Is he going to b nidhi's husband!? This 40 middle aged man?? How could uncle do this?
Angi was nw feling very bad fr nidhi nd at d same time angry wid col. Verma!!
She silently leave frm there nd came to nidhi's room! How beautiful she was looking in this bridal look! Bt...what would happen when she'll see d man who was going to b her husband!!
Anji cried in silent! Bt before she could say something to nidhi, anji's mother shyama came here to take nidhi in d mandap as pandit ji called her!!

Ashutosh mathur, d famous neurosergeon of kgh had arrived in lucknow just before d day of his marraige ... Though he hadn't any idea abt that he was going to b engaged fr life time with some1 like nidhi!!
When he saw her first time in one of his father's official party, he couldn't believe his own eyes that someone could b so so beautiful! Her beautiful dark black eyes has something strange which pull him towards her like magnet! His eyes were fixed on her during all d time... Bt that time he even thought nt she would b his wife!

Ashu was very amused to hear that d girl was nidhi who he had to marry! He couldn't understand why a girl like her agreed to marry wid a 42 years aged man! He even protested nd wanted to talk wid her before agree! Bt his assured him that she was aware abt all d fact nd also told him that she wasn't in a position to talk wid him that time as his father's health was in a very critical position!!

Ashu was staring around d hall when his eyes fell on her!
The most beautiful nd charmingLady that he ever saw in his life was coming towards him nd also slowly entering in his life...those bridal attire was just perfect fr her... She was truly a perfect bride nd even frm nw he felt very possisive nd protective abt those eyes which were also staring at his lady love!!

Nidhi sat beside ashutosh in d mandap! He looked at her hoping that she should looked at him also...bt she didn't!! Bt he didn't know abt d fact that nidhi saw him!!
Nd though she had seen him ,she couldn't believe in her eyes yet! Was she getting maried wid this man?? A man who was almost double of her age?? Some drops of tears flew frm her eyes though nobody watch them!!

Pandit ji told them to stand fr d fera...ashu reluctanly stood bt he saw that it was difficult fr nidhi to stand wid that heavy attire! So he gave his hand to help her...nd this time first nidhi looked at him wid those beautiful eyes...bt alas!..he saw all pain nd agony in those eyes!!!
After d fera ashu tied d mangalsutra around her neck nd filled her mang wid sindur!!
She was nw looking perfectly like a newly bride!

Soon after d marraige customs were finished they took d blesings of d elders! Nidhi cried her heart out when she went to get d blessings of her father!!
... I know beta! U r nw at right hands! So i'm nw tension free...nd i know ashu will give u all happiness that u deserved-- col.verma said to her!!
Nd soon after that they all bid a good by to them nd ashu nd nidhi started fr their home which was already ready to greet them!!

Edited by Ena292 - 30 November 2012 at 11:24am

The following 26 member(s) liked the above post:

Kuhughosh1993Ritz2010munaiYessopkabkamit1944dancydreameraarti1303Shobha4496ZedZeessktlkmyeranewbahunandiniboseswati62ssss97saibanuhilarious44karajekararunsunita_gmVidishaaChitrathanniniborn2rulelee_Ashnirajanigandha26parmarA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS : Pyaar hain shayad chp.11 pg 49 index pg 1 " in Kuch Toh Log Kehenge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ssss97

Goldie

ssss97

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 6:12am | IP Logged
good start :)Wink

saibanu

Goldie

saibanu

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Good start please continue Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ZedZee

ZedZee

ZedZee

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 6:19am | IP Logged
OMG ena...LOL This is brilliant... i just loved this new concept...Clap

ooh please continue soon... eager to read what happens next...Clap

karajekar

IF-Dazzler

karajekar

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 6:28am | IP Logged

good start ena with absolutely new concept

pls do continue ,i cant comment much in first chap ,pls continue soon so that i can give my proper

view

pls if you dont mind tell me real name ,i m finding difficult to called you from this name so pls LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

sonali

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ena292

Ena292

Goldie

Ena292

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sss97

good start :)Wink

thank u!:)

Ena292

Goldie