Fan Fictions

Always With You (AR FF) new thrd lnk on 154 and pg 1 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 155

Aayu-loveKaJen-

IF-Dazzler

Aayu-loveKaJen-

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teja0102..

hey i read this ff on DMG blog hmm hey plz cont soon there also i really liked u FF

the story u read on blog was left loong tym back ... so when i read tht i felt like continuing it,,,,
the writter who wrote on blog is different n i m not the one who wrote tha...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Always With You (AR FF) new thrd lnk on 154 and pg 1 (Page 3)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aayu-loveKaJen-

IF-Dazzler

Aayu-loveKaJen-

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KaJen_addiction

i already read this! anyways thnx 4 pm:)

may i know who many part u allready read.. if u don't mind telling

teenorchid

IF-Sizzlerz

teenorchid

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
i read these on blog.. Awesomeee

sakshiksg

Goldie

sakshiksg

Posted: 09 December 2012 at 11:36am | IP Logged
nice ff.
cont soon.

Aayu-loveKaJen-

IF-Dazzler

Aayu-loveKaJen-

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 2:45am | IP Logged
Part 5 

Today when Riddhima eneterd the hospital, she felt something different…It was the same feeling that she used to have whenever she used to goto Sanjeevani…
She felt that the wind was blowing her hair and their love (Armaan's and her's) was touching her…
She was passing the corridor which today was looking quite like Sanjeevani's corridor when she saw the nurse taking a lady on a wheelchair…
The lady was at a distance and Riddhima was feeling that she knew that lady…She looked like Armaan's mother but she looked so pale and weak…She also looked very thin…She was just trying to recognize her when they came very near and She could easily make out that She indeed was Armaan's mother…
Riddhima was so shocked to see her…She quickly went to her and touched her feet and said,
Ri: Aunty aap yahan?? Aur aapko kya hua hai aap itni weak kyun lag rahi hain??
Riddhima was still sitting near her feet…and looking up at her with teary eyes…
Ananya  was so happy to see Riddhima, she just held her face in her hands and did not say anything just cried…
Riddhima told the sister to go from there and she got Ananya to her cabin…
Ri: Kya hua aunty aap yahan kya kar rahi ho??
An: Bas Riddhima tum kya gayi aisa lagta hai hamari zindagi se sab kuch chala gaya…Mujhe cancer hua hai aur doctors ne mujhe yahan bheja hai ilaaj ke liye…
Riddhima was now crying silently…She hugged her and she said,
Ri: Aap kis doctor ko consult kar rahi hain?? Main unse baat karungi…aur aap chinta mat kijiye aunty..aap bilkul theek ho jayengi…
An: Main kahan chinta karti hun…Ab toh Armaan hi sabki chinta karta hai…tumse pyaar karke wo itna badal gaya hai….mujhe hamesha lagta tha ki wo kabhi mere aur billy ke paas nahi aayega kyunki humne apne jhagdon ke kaaran use hamesha ignore kiya lekin wo toh bilkul badal gaya hai…aaj wo sab kuch chod ke mujhe yahan laaya hai mera ilaaj karane ke liye….
Riddhima's heart missed a beat…Armaan's name rang a thousand bells in her mind…She just started remembering her time with him and their love when Ananya jerked her by her shoulder and said
An: Kya hua Riddhima kahan kho gayi??
Ri: Ji wo..kuch nahi..umm…Armaan bhi aaya hai aapke saath??
An: Haan wo doctor se milne gaya hai mere reports lekar…
Ri: Chaliye aunty main bhi aapko ward mein le jaati hun wo aapko dhundh raha hoga…
An: haan chalo
Riddhima started walking towards the ward with Ananya on the wheelchair..Her heart was beating fast..She wanted to see him, to meet him, to talk to him…to hug him…On the other hand she knew it was not a very right thing to do and she wanted to avoid him…She should be away from him…With all these confused thoughts she took Ananya to the ward..They were waiting for Armaan to come and Riddhima was continuously looking at the door and waiting for him to come…A part of her wanted to stay there and see him and a part of her was telling her that she should not be doing this…In all this confusion she could not understand what to do…

An: Riddhima pata nahi Armaan ko kitna time lage…tum jao aur apna kaam karlo beta…main use keh dungi wo tumse aake mil lega…
Ri: Nahi aunty…its ok…mujhe zyada kaam nahi hai…Armaan aa jaye aapke paas phir main chali jaungi
An: Umm…sorry Riddhima…tumse ek baat puchun agar tum bura na mano toh??
Ri: Ji aunty…
An: Wo Riddhima…tumhari toh shaadi ho gayi thi…Tum aur Sid khush toh ho na??
Bas isi sawaal ki der thi aur Riddhima ka saara confusion door ho gaya…wo yahan kya kar rahi thi…agar wo yahan ruki toh wo Armaan se milegi…aur wo kaise bhul gayi ki Armaan usse dur isliye gaya tha kyunki uski shaadi Sid se ho gayi thi…uska wahan rukna theek nahi hai…
Ri: Ji aunty hum theek hain…Main chalti hun aunty mujhe kuch kaam yaad aa gaya…aapse phir milungi…
Sister!! Can you please stay here with this madam, I have to go urgently…
She bent and took Ananya's blessings, kissed her on her forehead and went away…

part 6 

Armaan came back to take his mother…
Ar: Chaliye mom..meri baat ho gayi doctor se…next week se chemotherapy shuru kar sakte hain…
An: Armaan…Pata hai mujhe abhi kaun mila…Tu vishwaas nahi karega…mujhe toh lagta hai ab mujhe chemo ki zarurat nahi padegi…main aise hi theek ho jaungi
Ar: Kaun mila mom?
An: Riddhima…

Armaan just heard the name… His body became numb and his heart started beating faster…it was like he got a new life…Can this be true…can it really be her…ohh my god….a series of past incidents started flashing in front oh him…he was happy, very happy….and sad too…because they were not together anymore….he was crying and smiling between his tears….He did not hear anything else that his mom said…Just the name was enough to bring him back to life…
An: Armaan…tu sun raha hai main kya keh rahi hun…
She jerked him harder this time…
Ar: Ha..haan..ma..
An: Pata hai Riddhima yahin pe doctor hai…wo itni der mere paas baithi rahi shayad tera wait kar rahi thi…shayad tujhse milna chahti thi….Tu sun raha hai na…
Ar (still not fully recovered from his shock): Kya mom…sach mein…I mean..wo mujhse…milna…
An: Haan…mujhe toh yahi laga….phir pata nahi achanak kya hua…maine usse poocha ki wo aur Sid khush toh hain na…aur wo chali gayi…
Ar (now came back to his senses..thinking): Ohh Riddhima…main toh bhul hi gaya tha ki tum ab meri nahi ho….
An: Tu sun bhi raha hai meri baat ya nahi…
Ar: Kya bola usne maa
An: Kis bare mein
Ar: Apne aur Sid ke bare mein
An: Bas yahi boli ki hum theek hain….aur chali gayi..
Ar: Main abhi aaya mom..
Armaan ran from there…as fast as his feet could carry him..he wanted to see her…see her once…it's a dream…she is around…he looked everywhere…in the hospital….asked a few nurses and doctors about where he could find her…There were so many thoughts in his mind
Ar (thinking and running towards here cabin): Bas ek baar tumhe dekh lun basket phir chala jaunga…nahi mujhe usse nahi milna chahiye…wo ab Sid ke saath theek hai…lekin pata nahi mujhe usse dekhne ka mauka kabhi zindagi degi ki nahi…kaise main usse bina dekhe chala jaun….
He reached her cabin…his heart pounding…he read her name plate: "Dr Riddhima", he just swiped his fingers across her name,
Ar: aisa lag raha hai jaise itne dino baad tumhe mehsoos kar sakta hun apne saath….Basket I love you…
After a long debate with his inner self…he finally had the courage to knock at her door…
Ri: Come In
Armaan heard her voice…yes its her…yes it is her…My Basket…
He knocked again
Riddhima got irritated now and came to the door to see who it was…
She opened the door and there was nobody outside. As soon as she turned to go inside…a strong gush of wind blew her hair…she knew this feeling…it was him…somewhere around…she just closed her eyes and spoke in a low voice "Armaan"
Armaan was seeing her from a nearby pillar…He could see her but she could not…
Ar (thinking): Zindagi toh aaj dobara chali hai…aisa lagta hai ki itne saalon se main sirf saanse le raha tha…tumhare naam ki…aaj tumhe dekh liya…mujhe jannat mil gayi…ab maut bhi aa jaye toh gam nahi…
Riddhima again came out…she was searching for him…looking around in the corridor to find him…
Ri (thinking): Kahan ho tum Armaan
Ar (thinking, as if he could hear all her words): Main toh yahin hun Basket…yahin tha hamesha se…tumhare paas…tumhare zehen mein…kyat um mujhe dekh nahi pa rahi?
Ri (thinking and still searching for him): Main tumhe dekhna chahti hun…tum kahan ho…
Ar (thinking): Tumhaare paas hun…ek baar nazar uthake dekho…dikh jaunga…
Nurse: Dr Riddhima…The patient in ICU is very stable now..Can you please check him once so that we could shift him to the ward?
Ri: Hmm…ha..I mean yes..Okay..come with me…
Riddhima turned and started walking away from Armaan. 
Ar (thinking): itni jaldi haar maan li Riddhima..mujhe dhundha bhi nahi…shayad ab itni zaroorat nahi hai tumhe meri…par mujhe toh aaj bhi tumhaari zarurat hai…mat jao Basket…
Riddhima turned once again to find him but he was not in sight. With a very heavy heart she started walking towards the ward again. But, the restlessness in her behavior and the eagerness in her eyes did not go unnoticed by Armaan…He could read her eyes and her expressions well…
That evening Armaan again went to the park. But today was a little different than yesterday..He was happier…he had seen her…he was contented with life..atleast life gave him a chance to see hi Riddhima once again…Maybe he was optimistic too…That now since he would be regularly going to the hospital for his mom's treatment, he might one day get a chance to meet her too..

He was smiling and just then a ball hit his head...
Aruhi: Bull's eye
Armaan: That's my line
Aruhi: But I just used it
Armaan: Ohh..so aap roz aati hain yahan
Aruhi: Haan…Okay bye mujhe jaana hai…
She took the ball from him and turned
Armaan: Arey kya baat hai…aap toh bohat jaldi mein hain aaj…kal toh nahi thi…
Aruhi: Wo mumma ne bola hai ki anjaan logon se baat nahi karte
Armaan: Ohh…toh chalo phir hum dosti kar lete hain…Hi mera naam hai Armaan…par aap mujhe Buddy bula sakte ho
Aruhi: Okay…Mera naam hai Aruhi…aur aap mujhe Aruhi hi bula sakte ho
Armaan: Aisa kya…toh aapka koi nickname nahi hai?
Aruhi: No..mumma pyaar se kabhi kabhi Aru bulati hain lekin aur koi nick name nahi hai
Armaan: Hmmm…Toh main aapka nick name rakh dun?
Aruhi: Haan okay!! 
Armaan: Hmm toh Basket kaisa rahega??
Aruhi: Basket?? Kyun??
Armaan: Kyunki mujhe ye naam bohat pasand hai…isliye…kaisa rahega Basket??
Aruhi: Super cool…yeah…
Armaan: Chalo toh phir Basket tumhe wahan jaana tha na khelne ke liye…main tumhe le chalta hun…
Aruhi: Wow…aap sach mein le chalenge…
Armaan: Haan…bilkul..waise bhi aaj main bohat ache mood mein hun…jo mangoge milega…
Aruhi: Ohh..toh chalo na phir…
Armaan: Lekin aapki didi??
Aruhi: Unhe leke chalte hain na…
Armaan convinced Soni that he would take care of Aruhi and she can also come along with them.
All the three went in the other ground..Though Aruhi played with her ball only, yet she was very happy to come to the court…
Armaan was happy too…This was the best day of his life since he moved away from Riddhima…He saw his basket today and also met his "little basket", though he did not know that Aruhi was really his "little basket"

part 7

That evening both Armaan and Riddhima were restless. They knew that their love was in the same town as them. Riddhima was more than happy with the fact that he was in the hospital and she might see him soon. While Armaan was happier, he had actually seen her…seen her after 5 long years…Life had been so rude to him. Both of them were remembering the last day they met…that ill fate day…when Armaan realized that Riddhima had chosen Sid over him…That day when an emergency broke in the hospital and crushed Armaan's life completely…

Flashback
Ar: Riddhima please tumhe apne decision ke liye guilty feel karne ki zarurat nahi hai…Ab mujhe samaj aaya tumne Sid ko kyun chuna..I am sorry bohat tang kiya maine tumhe…main chahta tha ki tum apne pyaar ka izhaar karo…lekin shayad tumne jo decision liya wo theek hai…Main hi galat tha…Mujhe lagta tha ki sirf mera hak hai tum par…
Ri: Maine tumhe ICU mein jane se nahi roka…isiliye hurt ho na…Tumhe kya lagta hai Armaan ki mujhe tumhari koi parwah nahi??Maine Sid ko chuna uski jaan bachane ke liye…Riddhima ko aaj bhi ye lagta hai ki Armaan sirf uska hai….sirf uska hak hai Armaan par…Sid meri zimedaari hai Armaan…Phero ke waqt maine wachan liya tha ki main apne pati ki zindagi ki zimedari lungi…aur mujhe wo wachan nibhana hoga…Main farz ka rasta nibhane ja rahi hun Armaan aur mujhe yakeen hai isme mera pyaar mera saath zarur dega…
Ar: Tumhara har faisla sir aakhon par…
Flashback ends

Ar (thinking to himself): us din tumne mujhe bata diya tha Riddhima ki tumne apne farz ko chuna tha apne pyaar ke upar…Tumne Sid ko chuna tha mere upar….
Ri (thinking): Maine tumhara dil toda tha Armaan…Maine hi tumhe apne aap se aur apne pyaar se dur kiya tha…Pata nahi tumne ye pichle 5 saal kaise kaate…lekin zindagi ne mujhe bohat kuch sikhaya….aur ab Aruhi hi meri sabse badi zimmedari hai….

Just then Aruhi entered Riddhima's room:
Aru: Mumma…aaj phir sir mein dard ho raha hai??
Ri: Nahi beta..dard ho raha hai lekin sir mein nahi…dil mein…
Aru: Dil mein bhi dard hota hai mumma?
Ri: Haan hota hai na
Aru: Lekin mujhe to nahi hota
Ri: Hmm…dil mein dard sirf bade logo ko hota hai beta baccho ko nahi…
Aru: Mumma…mujhe bilkul bada nahi hona…
Ri: Kyun??
Aru: dil mein dard…sir mein dard…mujhe dard nahi chahiye…aap medicine banao na jisse main badi nah un…
Ri (smiled): Aapki mumma doctor hai na…Wo dhyan rakhengi ki aapke dil mein kabhi dard na ho…
Aru (very happily): Promise Mumma
Ri: Promise…

After three days in Hospital
And there he was talking to the doctor…wait a minute…is it really him…am I dreaming??Is that him??Why does he look so thin? And he looks so worried too…But the charm is still there…his charisma and persona still so dignified…ohh she cant believe its finally happening…the last three days had been a long wait…she had been constantly walking up and down the hospital to find him…find him somewhere…see him once…feel him around…even if he is standing far away from her…Life starts again…
Ri (thinking): Kya main usse jake baat karu? Nahi…main nahi jaati…par mujhe Dr Matt se aunty ke bare mein poochna chahiye…
After Armaan went from there, Riddhima rushed to Dr Matt.
Ri: Excuse me Dr Matt…If you dnt mind me asking…I wanted to know about Mrs Ananya Malik's health..
Dr: Mrs Malik? Do you know her?
Ri: Well Yes…Actually I and Dr Armaan Malik were fellow interns in Sanjeevani
Dr: Ohh…that's really nice..you know Dr Armaan as well…he was here a minute back…u should have met him
Ri: Its okay Dr …I would meet him some other time…But Howz Ananya aunty
Dr: Well Dr Riddhima, she has been detected with 3rd stage cancer. The ultimate treatment is an operation but because she did not act upon it early on, the cancer has spread…and so we have to do chemotherapy first…I am shocked that why did not Dr Armaan take the necessary steps earlier…the treatment would have been easier….
Ri: Dr..How long do you think would the treatment take?
Dr: We cant say anything right now..But, we have to start the treatment as soon as possible.
Ri: Dr..will she be healthy and fine again?
Dr: Well Dr we would try our best…By the way these are her reports…why don't you take them and study them…u r a doctor as well…I am sure these reports would answer most of your questions…I would take these from you in the evening…
Ri: Thanks doctor…I would give these to you as soon as I am done reading them.
Dr Matt left. After about half an hour, Armaan came to him to ask for his mother's reports. He wanted to recheck certain tests.
Dr Matt: Oh Hello Dr Armaan…Actually I don't have your mother's reports right now. Dr Riddhima took them from me a while ago..You know her right? Dr Riddhima? She said you were her fellow intern.
Ar (a little hurt): Well yes Dr I know her..Yes we were fellow interns…ONLY fellow interns…Its okay doctor I will take the reports from her.
Armaan went away from there with so many thoughts in his mind…kya main milun usse jake…main kya kahunga usse….wo mujhse baat bhi nahi karna chahegi shayad….par wo reports kyun leke gayi?? Kya use abhi bhi Mom ki chinta hai??
With so many thoughts he reached Riddhima's cabin and with a lot of courage knocked at her door…

part 8

With so many thoughts he reached Riddhima's cabin and with a lot of courage knocked at her door…
At first there was no response…
He knocked again…this time harder and louder
Ri: Come in Please…
Armaan opened the door…He entered to see a lean figure standing near the window…Her back was towards him. She was wearing a red colored suit today…his favorite color….Her hair half tied…and she was busy reading a file…Armaan tried to read the name on the file..yes it was hi mom's…She was so engrossed in reading that she did not realize that Armaan had entered the room. The room was filled with so much fragrance…Armaan knew this fragrance well….he had felt it so many times when he was close to her….she might have changed her perfume in these five years but no perfume can ever overshadow her natural fragrance….Ohh god she is still so beautiful…I still love her…
When Armaan walked inside the room, Riddhima could also feel his fragrance…yes he was around…but where and she suddenly turned to find him standing there at the door…The file dropped from her hands…
Their eyes met…after 5 long years….his eyes were the same…still so expressive….but right now they just expressed his worry for his mom….her eyes were still the same…full of innocence…but they were filled with little tears….both of them were searching for the love they used to see in each other's eyes years back….They would have been lost in each other if the nurse would not have come to riddhima's room to get some papers signed from her….
Riddhima realized that she had dropped Ananya's file when she saw Armaan…she bent down to pick it…There was an awkward silence in the room…After a while Armaan decided to start the conversation…
Ar: Kaisi ho?
Ri: (thinking tumhare bina kaisi ho sakti hun…bas jee rahi hun) Main achi hun…aur tum kaise ho?
Ar: (thinking zindagi kat raha hun bas…shayad abhi bhi ye aas hai ki tum kabhi aaogi) Main theek hun…
Ri: Baitho na Armaan….wo…Ananya aunty…I am sorry Armaan
Ar: Haan main janta hun…lekin tumhe sorry bolne ki zarurat nahi…galti meri hai…mujhe hi pehle unhe le aana chahiye tha
Ri: Aisa mat socho Armaan…wo theek ho jayengi…Maine unki files padi hai…treatment thoda tough hai lekin impossible nahi…aur tum itne ache doctor hote hue bhi aise bol rahe ho….(thinking aur main hun na tumhare saath tum kyun chinta karte ho??)
Ar: Wo theek ho jayengi na Riddhima?? (thinking tum mere saath ho na??)
Ri: (haan Armaan main tumhare saath hun) Haan Armaan wo bilkul theek ho jayengi…tum chinta mat karo…
Ar: (thinking agar tum saath ho to mujhe koi chinta nahi) Thanks Riddhima
Ri: Tum yaha kab aaye?
Ar: Bas 10 days pehle…Aur tum (thinking ki tum pichle 5 salo se kahan ho?)
Ri: Mujhe 3.5 years ho gaye…Tum yaha naye ho…kisi cheez ki zarurat ho to bata dena….
Ar: Nahi sab theek hai…bas ab to waise bhi mostly time hospital mein hi katega…
Ri: Tum yaha ki chinta mat karo main yaha dekh lungi…Main Dr Matt ko achi tarah janti hun…Main unse touch mein rahungi…Billy Uncle kaise hain?
Ar: Dad theek hain…
Ri: Tum Ananya aunty ko akele leke aaye ho? (thinking ya tumhare saath tumhari family?)
Ar: Haan
Ri: Aur koi nahi aaya? 
Ar: Nahi Dad ki tabiyat zyada theek nahi thi…unhe travel karne se mana kiya hai…
Ri: Aur koi? (thinking ab toh 5 saal ho gaye hain tumne ab tak shaadi kar li hogi)
Ar: Maine abhi tak shaadi nahi ki Riddhima…
Riddhima was stunned and she looked up at Armaan…Now she could see it again…his love for her in his eyes….he still carries it…with utmost care and with so much purity….
Armaan felt that his eyes were showing a little too much so he quickly removed his gaze from Riddhima and started looking down…
Ri: Mera matlab wo nahi tha Armaan….main to bas ye jaana chahti thi ki tum akele kaise manage karoge…
Ar: (understanding everything….tumse abhi bhi jhooth nahi bola jata to bolti kyun ho) Chinta mat karo main handle kar lunga….
Ri: Main phir kehti hun Armaan kuch chahiye ho to bata dena…
Ar: hmm…
There was again a long silence in the room…Both of them did not quite know what to say to each other…
Ri: Umm…tum yaha kaise??
Ar: Haan…wo main Mom ki file lene aaya tha….
Ri: Ohh…sorry…wo maine Dr Matt se li thi study karne ke liye…
Ar: Haan wo mujhe Dr Matt ne bataya….
Ri: Hmm..ye lo…
Riddhima handed the file to Armaan and when she was moving her hand back, she hit the picture frame that was on her table….The picture was towards Riddhima's side so Armaan was not able to see it…but as soon as it fell down Armaan saw the picture…
It was Riddhima's with a month old baby in her hand….Armaan…was taken aback…No this cant be possible…this cant be her baby….wo life mein mere bina itni aage kaise bad gayi…Armaan could not control himself….he had to ask her…He just blurted out…
Ar: Riddhima ye photo… (please bol do ki ye tumhara baby nahi hai)
Ri: Oh ye…ye meri beti hai Armaan….
That was it for him…He picked up the file and rushed out of the room…he did not even show the courtesy to say bye…He did not care….He was hurt…more than that day…that day when Riddhima told him to move out of her life….how could she…He just held the file in his hand and cried his heart out….

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirl--Yashvi--lovvm-g19sakshiksg--RAINA--KaJen_addictionTANVI_SEXYFimmyrida001HR-DMG4lifecool_sricrazy4KASH_AR

Aayu-loveKaJen-

IF-Dazzler

Aayu-loveKaJen-

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged
part 9

That evening when Armaan was sitting on the bench in the park, Aruhi came to him.
Aru: Hi Buddy!!
Armaan: Arey…aap kab aayi Basket…
Aru: Main to kabse aapko us swing se bula rahi thi…aapne suna hi nahi…
Ar: Acha…shayad mera dhyan kahin aur tha…I am not feeling too well….
Aru: Kya hua sir dard?
Ar: Nahi beta…(Taking her in her lap) Aaj to dil mein dard hai…(Riddhima's photograph with her daughter was flashing in his thoughts)
Aru: Oho…aapko bhi dil mein dard hota hai??
Ar: Aapko bhi? Aur kisko hota hai?

Aru: Mumma ko…Meri mumma ne mujhe bataya ki dil mein dard sirf bado ko hota hai…
Ar: Acha??
Aru: Haan aur mumma ne ye bhi kaha ki jab main badi hongi na toh wo kabhi mere dil mein dard nahi hone dengi…
Ar: Arey waah…Aapki mumma to bohat achi hai…
Aru: Haan…
Ar: Aur aapke papa?
Aruhi's face fell down…She never knew who here father was…For her, her world was just Riddhima..
Aru: (very sadly) Mere papa nahi hai…Mumma hi meri mumma aur papa dono hain….
Armaan was taken aback by her statement…He felt so bad for her….She looked so sad….
Ar: Koi baat nahi beta…aapko pata hai koi koi baby ke to ek bhi parent nahi hota…aur aapke paas to mumma hai na…aur wo aapse kitna pyaar karti hain…aise sad nahi hote…mumma ko pata chalega to unhe bura lagega na…
Aru: Haan…(but she still looked very sad)
Armaan wanted to cheer her up, so he took her to the other playground that she liked…She was happy now…And with her Armaan was also a little relaxed. For some time, he also forgot all his pain….

Next day hospital
Riddhima was in Ananya's room. She was looking at her recent reports and taking care of her. Armaan had gone home in the night. He was not back yet.
Ri: Aunty…progress achi hai…I am sure aap jaldi theek ho jayengi…
An: Thanks beta…Tum aur Armaan itna khayal rakhoge to theek to hongi na
Ri: Aunty..aapko breakfast karna chahiye…medicines aapki body ko weak banayegi…uske liye aapko high protein diet leni chahiye….aap please apne meals skip mat karna aur har 2 hrs mein kuch na kuch khate rehna…
Just then Armaan eneterd the room…He was very happy to see Riddhima in the room…This was the best sight to his eyes in the morning…She standing there in a white churidar, taking care of his mother…He still loved her so much…
An: Lo Armaan aa gaya
Ri: Good Morning Armaan..
Ar: Good morning (Riddhima's picture with the baby suddenly flashed in front of him..His smile vanished and he lowered his gaze)
Ar: Mom aap kaisa feel kar rahi hain aaj?
An: Main theek hun beta..

Ri: Armaan, main aunty se keh rahi thi ki unhe high protein diet leni chahiye…Main ye protein powder layi hun…jitna ho sake ise unke diet mein mila ke unhe dete rehna…
Ar: Okay…Haan main dhyan rakhunga..Thanks
An: Armaan…tumne breakfast kiya?
Ar: Nahi ma…Main ready hoke aa gaya…abhi kar lunga…
An: Abhi matlab?? Nahi nahi…main apna breakfast kar rahi hun aur tum jake apna kar lo..Riddhima please mera ek kaam karogi beta…Armaan ko bhi breakfast kara do…mujhe pata hai wo khud se kuch nahi khayega…
Ri: (she did not want to spend much time with him alone) Ji main?
Ar: Rehne do na mom…wo busy hogi…main khud kar lunga…
An: Ohh…Riddhima tum busy ho?
Ri: (did not want to disappoint Ananya) Nahi aunty…main le jati hun Armaan ko…

Riddhima and Armaan in Caf
Ri: Tum apne liye kuch order kar lo…main wahan table pe wait karti hun
Ar: Tum kuch nahi logi?
Ri: Nahi maine subah breakfast kiya tha
Ar: Coffee?? Tumhari fav espresso??
Ri: (looked at him with utter shock…he still remembers everything about her…He did not even get married…does he still love her?) Hmm okay…
Armaan brought his breakfast and Riddhima's coffee and they both made themselves comfortable at the breakfast table.
Ar: Sid kaisa hai Riddhima?
Ri: (she did not have answer to his question…she did not know what to say): Umm…wo…wo…ach…acha hai
Ar: Wo bhi yahan hai kya?
Ri: Nahi…
Ar: Toh wo kaunse hospital mein hai?? Main usse milna chahunga
Ri: (did not know how to lie to him) Wo..wo…thode dino ke liye bahar gaya hai…Jab aayega main mila dungi…
Ar: Ohh….
Ri: Armaan…ek baat puchun?
Ar: Haan pucho
Ri: Armaan tumne shaadi kyun nahi ki abhi tak?
It was Armaan's turn now…He could not tell her the truth and he did not want to lie to her…
Ar: Umm…koi mili nahi abhi tak
Ri: Aisa kaise ho sakta hai….Tumhare peeche to kitni ladkiyan fida thi…tumhe koi kaise nahi mili…
Ar: (without realizing, with lots of emotions and love) Lekin jiske peeche mein fida tha wo nahi mili…
Ri: (shocked at his confession) Armaan??
Ar: (now realizing) Wo…wo..mera matlab….main jispe fida ho sakun…aisi koi nahi mili…
Ri: Ohh…
Ar: Ghar par sab kaise hain? Nani…Padma aunty…Dr Shashank?
Ri: (with so much pain in her voice) Nani nahi rahi Armaan…
Armaan was really taken hurt on hearing this. He knew Riddhima was so attached to her Nani…and her nani was very sweet…She always took good care of him too…
Ar: I am sorry Riddhima…lekin…ye kaise??kab??
Ri: Jab tum Sanjeevani chod ke gaye the…Uske kuch months baad Nani ko attack aaya tha…bas tabhi…
Ar: I am sorry Riddhima…jab mujhe ye sun ke itna dukh ho raha hai…to na jane tumhe kaisa lag raha hoga…Tumne kaise ye sab…I mean how did you handle?
Ri: Life teaches everything Armaan…Aur halke halke logo ke bina jeene ki aadat pad jati hai…
Ar: Hmm…sahi keh rahi ho…lekin phir wo zindagi sirf kaati jati hai…hum use jeete nahi…
There was a long pause after that…Both of them did not know how to start the talk again
Ar: Atul aur Anji kaise hain?
Ri: Wo theek hain…Tumhare jaane ke ek saal baad unki shaadi ho gayi…
Ar: Haan…mujhe Champ ne bulaya tha lekin…main aa nahi saka
Ri: Aa nahi sake ya aana nahi chahte the?
Ar (she knows me so well…pata nahi hum saath kyun nahi hain aaj): Tumhe jawab pata hai…
Ri: Kyun armaan?? Tumne meri wajah se sabse dosti khatam kar di?? Pata hai atul kitna udaas tha ki tum nahi aaye uski shaadi ke liye…Tum uske bhai the…uske sabse ache dost…unki shaadi tumhare bina kitni adhuri thi…
Ar: Aisa nahi hai ki main tumhari wajah se nahi aaya….Chodo na Riddhima…Tumhe late nahi ho raha duty ke liye??
Ri: Haan…theek hai main jaati hun…Tum Ananya aunty ka khayal rakhna…
Ar: Don't worry…Thanks..
Ri: Bye Armaan
Ar: Bye

part 10

Few days had passed. Ananya was doing well now…She used to come to the hospital for chemo sessions every week. Her days in the hospital, were the best days of the week for both Armaan and Riddhima..The rest of the week was just waiting time for both of them….
Armaan had started going to the park daily, Aruhi really liked him…Armaan spent a lot of time teaching her basketball now…

Aruhi and Soni had told Riddhima about a guy teaching Aruhi basketball and playing with her daily. She did not know that the guy was Armaan. Riddhima used to be a little worried because Aruhi was getting very close to him, but, she also knew that Aruhi really liked him and was happy with him…She was happy as long as Aruhi was.
Armaan and Riddhima talked about everything else except for their relationship and love. Armaan had asked her so many times about Sid, but, everytime she gave him some lame excuse.
It was a Sunday and Armaan had come to a supermarket for buying some stuff. 
Suddenly he saw Aruhi in the store…She was a little far from where he was…So he shouted out loud
Ar: Hey Basket!!
Aruhi turned to look at Armaan and she ran towards him…but before she reached him…somebody pulled Armaan by his arm
Ri: Armaan tum yahan?? Aur itni zor se kyun chila rahe ho…mujhe bulana tha toh main yahin khadi thi na…
Ar: Wo main Riddhima
Ri: Aur tumne Basket kyun bulaya…Riddhima nahi keh sakte the?
Ar: Riddhima tum mujhe galat samaj rahi ho….
Ri: Nahi Armaan…main tumhe galat nahi samaj rahi…tumhe kuch toh dhyan rakhna chahiye tha yaha itne log hain…aur jabse tum wapas aaye ho tumne mujhe kabhi Basket nahi bulaya to aaj public mein itni zor se chilane ki kya zarurat thi…
Ar: Nahi Riddhima…suno…
But before he could complete his sentence…Aruhi pulled his hand…
Aru: Hi Buddy!!
Ar: Hi Basket!! (Armaan picked her up and took her in his arms)
Riddhima was totally confused now..She looked at Aruhi and asked her pointing towards Armaan
Ri: Buddy?
To which Aruhi very happily nodded yes…
And then she looked at Armaan and pointed towards Aruhi…
Ri: Basket??
To which Armaan also happily nodded yes…He was as cute as Aruhi at that moment…
Ar: Wohi toh main tumhe keh raha tha ki…Main tumhe nahi bula raha tha….lekin tum meri kahan sunti ho kabhi…
Ri: Lekin tum Aruhi ko kaise jante ho?
Aru: Arey mumma…ye hi toh buddy hain jo mujhe basketball sikhate hain…
Now, Armaan looked at Aruhi and pointed towards Riddhima
Ar: Mumma?
Aru: Haan Buddy….yahi meri mumma hai…
Ar: Riddhima ye tumhari beti hai?
Ri: Haan Armaan…Ye hi Aruhi hai…meri beti….tumne us din iski hi picture dekhi thi mere saath….
Armaan now remembered that day…For a while he was happy to meet both his Baskets together, but, as soon as that photo graph flashed in front of him, he was disturbed. He put down Aruhi and without saying anything , went away…
Riddhima and  Aruhi were confused at his behavior. They did not know that why did he go away so suddenly.

That evening Armaan was restless, his talks with Aruhi were flashing in front of him…
Ar (thinking): Main usse kitna pasand karne laga tha…aur hona hi tha shayad kyunki wo Riddhima ki beti hai…lekin aaj jab mujhe pata chala ki wo Riddhima ki beti hai toh mujhe itna dukh kyun ho raha hai….Mujhe to usse aur pyaar karna chahiye kyunki wo meri Riddhima ka ansh hai…meri Basket ka…meri choti si Basket…shayad isiliye usse dekhte hi mere dimaag mein sirf uske liye Basket naam hi aaya….Jab wo meri choti Basket hai to mujhe kyun bura lag raha hai…shayad isliye kyunki wo Riddhima aur Sid ki beti hai….
Lekin…Wait a minute…Aruhi ne mujhe kaha tha ki uske papa nahi hain…aur jabse main yaha aaya hun Riddhima ne mujhe ek baar bhi Sid se nahi milwaya…milwana to dur….usne mujhe aaj tak Sid ke bare mein kabhi theek se jawab bhi nahi diya…..
Kuch toh gadbad hai…Mujhe Riddhima se poochna hi padega….Wo mujhse jhooth kyun bol rahi thi itne time…Aisa kya hai Sid ke baare mein jo wo mujhe nahi batana chahti….

And now Armaan was reluctant to ask her about Sid tomorrow. He decided that he would goto the hospital to talk to her the next day itself.

part 11

RECAP: Armaan comes to know that Aruhi (his lil basket) is Riddhima's daughter and he is hurt. When he returns home and thinks about it, he remembers that Aruhi had told him that she had never met her father...Armaan is now adamant to confront Riddhima and ask her about Sid.

Next day Armaan reached the hospital quite early, he wanted to talk to Riddhima..
Ar (while entering his mother's room): Aaj toh main ussey baat karke rahunga..
An: Kissey baat karni hai??
Ar: Who kuch nahi…kisise nahi…
An: Acha?? Tujhe nahi karni kisise baat toh mat kar…par mujhe toh tujhse baat karni hai??
Ar: Mujhse kya?
An: Armaan…beta..ab bohat time ho gaya…ek baar toh shaadi ke baare mein soch…
Ar: What?? Mom…maine aapse kitni baar kaha hai??
An: Haan..lekin beta…Suhaana is a nice girl…ek baar milke toh dekh…I am sure you would like her…And we will get you married only once you like her…
Riddhima heard the last statement as she entered the room…She was taken aback and was sad too…But, she chose to remain quiet…
Ri: Good Morning…
An: Good Morning Riddhima…
Ri: Ab aap kaisi hain?
An: Main toh bilkul theek hun…lekin kaisi hun ye toh tum dono hi bata sakte ho meri report dekh ke..
Ri: Reports se toh lagta hai improvement hai…
Riddhima sat there for some time. All this while Armaan and Riddhima did not talk…While Riddhima was busy talking with Ananya…Armaan was waiting for her to go out of the room, so that he could talk to her..
After Riddhima went out, Armaan followed her to her cabin…
Ri: Aao na Armaan…bolo..kuch kaam tha?
Ar: Riddhima mujhe tumse baat karni hai…
Ri (she was scared of what will he talk about. He had never came especially to talk to her. She was confused) Kya..Kya baat karni hai?
Ar: Riddhima..actually main soch raha tha ki main aaj tumhare ghar aa jaun dinner ke liye…If you don't mind…
Ri (shocked): Kyun??(then realizing that she was unnecessarily being rude) Mera matlab…achanak?
Ar: Haan…Sid se milna hai…tum toh mila nahi rahi…toh maine socha khud hi aa jata hun…aur Basket se bhi mil lunga…
Ri: (now completely shocked…and started fumbling with her words) Sid se?? Sid se kyun milna hai?
Ar: Arey..Sid mera dost hai…toh usse milna hai…Kyun??Tum nahi chahti main usse milun??
Ri: Armaan…wo..mera matlab wo nahi tha…matlab..Sid out of town hai…
Ar: Acha?? Lekin kal toh mujhe basket ne bataya ki wo ghar pe hai?
Ri: Aruhi ne?? Usne tumse kaha ki Sid ghar pe hai??
Ar: Haan…matlab…maine ussey poocha ki papa kahan hai?Toh wo boli ghar pe hai…
Ri: Aruhi ne tumse aisa kaha?? Mujhe toh yakeen nahi ho raha??
Ar: Kyun?? Ussey kyun nahi kehna chahiye tha??
Ri (was about to say that how could Aruhi talk about her dad…She had never met him…but, before she went any further..she realized that she should not say it) : Tum mazak kar rahe ho na?? Aruhi ne tumse aisa kuch nahi kaha…
Ar: Kaha Riddhima
Ri: Main nahi manti…Woh aisa keh hi nahi sakti…
Ar: Acha?? Aur wo aisa kyun nahi keh sakti??
Ri: Matlab…wo… (Riddhima did not have answers to defend her statements)
Ar: Kya hua…bolo??Ab tumhare paas bolne ke liye kuch nahi hai?? Bologi bhi kaise Riddhima?? (with a little rudeness in his tone)
Ri: Kya matlab??
Ar: Koi hoga toh bologi na…Jab Sid hai hi nahi…toh bologi kaise??
Ri: Shutup Armaan…Tumhe meri personal life mein bolne ka koi haq nahi hai…
Now the argument started heating up…
Ar: Haan…mujhe haq nahi hai…hoga bhi kaise…ye haq khud tumne mujhse cheena tha 5 saal pehle…
Ri: Shutup Armaan…
Ar: Mujhe shutup bolne se main chup hoke yaha se chala nahi jaunga Riddhima…aaj mujhe apne sawaal ka jawab chahiye…Sid kahan hai??
Ri: Sid wahin hai jahan hona chahiye…mil gaya tumhe jawab….ab jao yahan se…
Ar: ye mera jawab nahi hai Riddhima…Aruhi mujhe ye kyun nahi keh sakti ki uske Dad ghar pe hain?? Isliye na kyunki uske dad hain hi nahi…
Ri: Ab tum had se aage bad rahe ho Armaan…
Armaan was very angry now…He held Riddhima by her hands and very furiously answered back…
Ar: Meri hadh kya hai ye mujhe tumse nahi seekhna…Mujhe bas ye batao…Sid kahan hai??
Ri: Mujhe chodo Armaan…You are hurting me…
Ar: And you are hurting me Riddhima…Mujhe jawab do..Aruhi ko kyun nahi pata uske Dad kahan hain??
Ri: Armaan mujhe chodo…
Ar: Riddhima..You do not have an escape today…Aur tumhe mujhe batane mein kya problem hai??
Ri: Armaan …let me go…
Ar (jerked Riddhima really hard this time) One last time Riddhima…Sid kahan hai??
Ri (now giving in to his charge, shouted): Sid meri zindagi mein nahi hai…Woh mere aur Aruhi ke saath nahi rehta…(And Riddhima started crying)
Armaan's grip loosened… 
Ri: Bas…mil gaya tumhe tumhara jawab??
And Riddhima could not control her anger, pain and tears..She barged out of her room and left for home.

part 12

Riddhima was extremely sad that day…Armaan had evoked all the long lost memories again…memories, she did not want to think of again, memories which had given her a lot of pain…
She was silently sitting in her study with the lights off…

Flashback
Ri: Nahi Sid tum aisa mat karo…mujhe ek aur mauka do..
Sid: Nahi Riddhima…mujhe jana hoga…Ab main is rishte ko aur nahi sambhal sakta
Flashback ends

Aruhi opened the door of the study and turned on the lights..
Aru: Mumma…aap kya kar rahe ho?
Ri (wiping off her tears): Kuch nahi beta…aap soye nahi abhi tak 
And Aruhi went and sat on Riddhima's lap..
Aru (with sparkle in her eyes) Mumma parso kya hai??
Ri (acting): Ummm….let me think…let me think….haan….parso toh meri Aru ka birthday hai….
Aru: Haan…aur aap mujhe kya gift de rahi ho?
Ri: Woh toh surprise haina…Parso hi pata chalega…
Aru: Oho…lekin mujhe abhi batao…
Ri: Nahi baby…parso pata chalega…acha kal aap apne saare friends ko invite kar lena…parso humare ghar pe aapke birthday celebrations honge na…
Aru: Sach mein?? Wow…main apne saare friends ko bula sakti hun??
Ri: Haan beta…saare friends ko
Aru: Yeaaahhh…Mumma you are the best….
And Aruhi hugged her tightly…

Next day
Riddhima did not goto hospital the next day. She had called up at the hospital and taken two days leave. She had to make arrangements for Aruhi's birthday and moreover, she wanted to avoid meeting Armaan for few days…
In the evening, she went to the market to get stuff for the party. She wanted to take Aruhi along but, Aruhi insisted that she had to goto the park to play and invite her friends. So, Riddhima told Soni to take Aruhi to the park, while she went to the market alone.

Park
Armaan was sitting on the bench…He wanted to talk to Riddhima…He was very guilty of his behavior with her the day before…He was thinking that she must be very disturbed because of it….He searched for her in the hospital the whole day but he did not find her anywhere…He did not even have her number to call her and talk…He was feeling so restless…
Aru (running towards Armaan and shouting): Buddy…Buddy…
Ar: Arey…arey…Basket…kya hua?
Aru: Main kabse aapko dhundh rahi thi…
Ar: Kyun kya hua??
Aru: Mujhe aapko invite karna tha na…
Ar: Invite?? Kisliye??
Aru: Meri birthday party ke liye…
Ar: Acha!! Kab hai aapka birthday??
Aru: Kal
Ar: Kal?? Kal aapka bhi birthday hai??
Aru: Haan...Mera bhi matlab??
Ar: Nahi..nahi..kuch nahi…acha toh aapko kya gift chahiye??
Aru: Umm…kuch nahi…bas aap aana zaroor…
Ar: (thinking ye acha mauka hai…is bahane main Riddhima se baat bhi kar lunga) Okay…Done…main zarur aaunga…lekin aap apna address toh batao…
Aru: Ohoo…main toh bhul hi gayi… Wo white wali building haina…(Aruhi pointed to an apartment complex across the street) Usme C-502…hai mera ghar…
Ar: Ok done…main zarur aaunga…
Aru: Ok…main jaati hun…
Ar: Arey itni jaldi…
And Aruhi started running..
Aru: Mujhe bohat saare friends ko invite karna hai…kal aana…haan…Bye…
Ar: Bye…

Next day afternoon
Aruhi was super excited for her birthday party…And running around the whole home…She was also very happy that Riddhima was at home that day and Riddhima had cooked all her favorite dishes…The home was completely decorated with balloons and streamers….Riddhima had given her some gifts and she was busy unwrapping them…
Aru: Wow…mumma…ye meri favorite shorts hain aaj se (she did not like frocks or girly dresses) Main aaj please yahi pehen lun??
Ri: Ofcourse beta…aaj aap yahi pehenna…
Aru: Aur kya hai??? (and she opened another gift) Wow…Denis the Menace Collection!! (This was her favorite cartoon show)..The third gift she opened had a very smart bag…
Ri: Aur ye isliye ki jab aap park jao toh isme apni bottle, towel aur apne toys le ja sako…
Aru: Thanks Mumma…I love you
And she hugged Riddhima
Ri: I love you too beta…Happy Birthday!!

After 2 hours…
The kids had started arriving…Riddhima had also invited some close neighbors and Stephanie from Aruhi's school…
Ri: Aru baby…lets cut the cake now..
Aru: Mumma 5 mins…main wait kar rahi hun kisika…(Aruhi was constantly looking at the door)
Ri: Kiska wait kar rahi ho Aru??
Aru (excited to see him at the door): Unka!! (and pointed towards the door)

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

peachgirl--Yashvi--Alveena12sakshiksg--RAINA--FimmyKaJen_addictionTANVI_SEXYHR-DMG4lifecrazy4KASH_AR

crazy4KASH_AR

IF-Sizzlerz

crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
Awesome ff.
I'm loving it so much.
I'm very much unhappy with the fact that Ridz has a kid.But anyways that is what is life is.
I hope AR may come closer soon.
Waiting for the next part eagerly.
plz update soon
take care

armaanriddima

armaanriddima

Posted: 23 December 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Wow nice ff pure 12 part pad liye and i waiting for more plz update and pm me also ;-):-):-P

Post Reply New Post

Go to top