Urvashi - Our laxmi bhai of 21st century

Posted: 11 years ago
Urvashi is the heartbeat of the show. Its fun to see her every second on the show. A brave woman who has head on her own shoulders rather than in the shoes of any other man. 😳  

i like her.

It was really funny when she said it to sapna.

She is the one jo pillu ki band baja sake
I remember you TM...arent you the same who supported PB last yr 😉
Urvashi ko seedhe jhansi ki rani bana diya😆
But seriously ab humare sari entertainment ki ummedain ab ussi se hai😉
Originally posted by fast trak

I remember you TM...arent you the same who supported PB last yr 😉

Yes I am. 

I liked PB for what I knew about her but what she showed on screen was completely opposite and If you remember I criticized all her antics. 

Regarding Urvashi - Yes I still believe she is our laxmi bhai of 21st century. Love her 😳😳😳
She is no Laxmi Bai. She's Kanta Bai found on the seaside selling fish. Her antics remind me of a fishwife anyway.😆
Exactly. Urvashi is my favorite contestant this year. And personally, I like such people who don't take bullshit and this is why I also liked Mehak last season. . She herself said in the show that she knows she gets a bit rude and arrogant at times but that is how she is- she is sweet with her friends and bad with the enemies. She doesn't back-bite , tilli lagao , doesn't fake things.👏
Originally posted by Dexterkilaila

She is no Laxmi Bai. She's Kanta Bai found on the seaside selling fish. Her antics remind me of a fishwife anyway.😆
Ssshhh 😆 😆 😆
Originally posted by Khushi.

Exactly. Urvashi is my favorite contestant this year. And personally, I like such people who don't take bullshit and this is why I also liked Mehak last season. . She herself said in the show that she knows she gets a bit rude and arrogant at times but that is how she is- she is sweet with her friends and bad with the enemies. She doesn't back-bite , tilli lagao , doesn't fake things.👏

Why do you keep saying she does not back bite or bitch all the time? I have read some other posts where you said the same thing, which is not true at all. She has bitched about people plenty.

Here, watch from 10:02 to 10:28, she is gleefully bitching about Delnaz in today's episode. There are many other instances as well. Just because she comes across as straightforward does not mean she never bitches behind people's backs. 

http://www.desilinks.info/dailymotion.php?url=xvar57
Edited by Dexterkilaila - 11 years ago
Hate that Urvashi. 

What a retard