Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 3:53am | IP Logged
this show is so boring...they have run out of ideas and showing the same same tracks in a different way...the show has lost its charm for me

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..-Ayesshhaa-..

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Height of Stupidity! (Page 2)" in Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mishh007

according to daya's maa ke sanskaar...koi bhi aapke yahaan aaye toh bina khaaye nahi jaana chahiye...chahe wo koi bhi ho...wo toh choron/gundo ko bhi dinner offer kar sakti hai...ROFL...

yeah..the show is losing charm...but after soo many years...how much should we expect...they have soo many things they can show..like popatlal's never ending marriage dreams can be fulfilled...nd sunder's marriage...babita-iyer starting a family etc...but they are stuck to jethalal only...(...why...?...only because he's the core character...!!!...)...

the film promotion is damn irritating...but what to do...in movie waalon ko toh har jagah taang ghusaani hai...lets see...i think they have kept other things for the future ...filhaal unka focus sirf apne 1000 episodes complete karne pe hai...
thats the point...bang onClap. they are only focussing on their 1000th episode.Angry.

..-Ayesshhaa-..

fansush

IF-Sizzlerz

fansush

Posted: 27 October 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
hmmm looks like

twiggy

Groupbie

twiggy

Posted: 28 October 2012 at 5:41pm | IP Logged
By the time they reach the 1000th episode - they might not have any viewers left - I wish that they utilize other cast members who are funny and with a great sense of timing - Madhvi is one of them so is Bhide - Tappu is getting seriously obnoxious and Daya - what can I say - in my opinion = she cannot act period... and that voice - save me...   

nutmeg7

nutmeg7

IF-Dazzler

nutmeg7

Posted: 31 October 2012 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by twiggy

By the time they reach the 1000th episode - they might not have any viewers left - I wish that they utilize other cast members who are funny and with a great sense of timing - Madhvi is one of them so is Bhide - Tappu is getting seriously obnoxious and Daya - what can I say - in my opinion = she cannot act period... and that voice - save me...   
i agree to each and every word you say

caraj4u

Groupbie

caraj4u

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 11:54am | IP Logged
The orginal concept of the show was all about middle class family and their small day to day problem and still they can be happy, but for the last year or so, the show is hardly moving any where.
My suggestions for the creative team:
Popatlal getting married
bapita/Iyer having kid
adding some new character(may be some young couple)
Sundarlal getting married and than Jetha starts flirting with Sundar's wife and Sundar getting annoyed and try and avoid Jethalal.

twiggy

Groupbie

twiggy

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Dilip Joshi/ Jethalal is a versatile actor - and his interaction with Bhide is funny (at times) - I would love to see him teach Jethalal English - if the writers handle this properly - I think that could be a very funny track and Jethalal practicing this on Champaklal, Bhaga & Nattu kaka - and PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE leave Daya out of the track - sent her "maike" to Ahemdabad.. for a long period...

rega24

rega24

Posted: 06 November 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
I'm totaly agree wid u guys, i mean  this show is totally going wid confused story n the poptlal track,sundar track  r just goingDeadDeadDead...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Taarak Mehta Ka Ooltah Chashmah Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.