This is my 5000th postParty

I'm now a Rockerz

The Lyrics in Pink is taken from Taylor Swift's Begin AgainHeart

BEGIN AGAIN

Mrs. Anita & Mr. Ashok Goel

request the honour of your gracious presence on

the auspicious occasion of the wedding of their son,

Yogesh

(Grandson of Late Smt. Sarladevi & Late Shri G. L. Goel)

with

Khushi

(Daughter of Mr. Shashi & Mrs.Garima Gupta)

Arnav fiddled with the wedding card in his hand. It was the wedding card of Ms. Gupta his PA of two years. She had personally invited him. He should go. He must go. Else she'll feel unhappy.

Hell!! He couldn't!!

Auspicious occasion it says!!! Then why did it feel like gut wrenching pain?? Why did he feel like drowning peg after peg of Alcohol???

He had tried so much to avoid her!! He scolded her , reproached her but every time she was in pain he was the first one to also console her.

Lask week was her last in this office. Her fiance doesn't want her to work outside after marriage.

One week!! OH how he survived without her!! Only he knows!!

Took a deep breath in the mirror

He didn't like it when I wore high heels

But I do

Yogesh never liked the way she she wore her hair, he said it was downmarket style. She loved it!!

He hated her heels, it made her as tall as him. She loved it!!

He hated her usual style of clothes, he sent her an entire wardrobe of latest style from his fashion house. She loved it!!

Yogesh hated the lemony smell on her body , it smelled of cheap perfume. She loved it!!

Turn the lock and put my headphones on
He always said he didn't get this song
But I do, I do

"What utter crap Khushi!!! What will people think if they hear your ringtone!!! Yogesh Goel's fiance's ringtone so downmarket!!!"

He grabbed the phone from her hand

"I'm changing the ringtone immediately!!"

Changing it to something sexy like you he winked. "Don't be upset on me honey. You know I've a reputation to maintain"

Walked in expecting you'd be late
But you got here early and you stand and wave

Khushi expected him to be late. He was afterall a busy man. He had so many meetings to attend, He'd probably forgotten about her.

She was surprised like she had been surprised every single day she had worked at AR for Arnav Singh Raizada.

HE was standing outside the cafe waiting for her. He never waited for her!! She was his mere PA!! He smiled and waved slightly awkwardly when he saw her standing startled.

When Khushi had first joined AR she had so wanted Arnav to notice her. She took so much care to dress up just so he'd like it. She had such a schoolgirl crush on him. He never noticed!!

I walk to you

"Sir"

"Khushi" Did he just call her Khushi instead of Ms. Gupta. Well probably a mistake.

"Why did you call me here?"

"I wanted to speak to you about something. I didn't think the office would be appropriate"

"Shall we go in?" Arnav asked her

Did he just ask my permission. What's wrong with Arnav singh Raizada today??

She nodded her compliance.

He opened the door for her.

Did he just open the door for me.

You pull my chair out and help me in

And you don't know how nice that is

But I do

She made an attempt to sit in one of the empty chairs but he held her hand.

"What are you doing??"

"Finding a seat" she looked around

"I reserved one for us. Follow me"

He took her to a table in the garden beside a nice pool. The place was secluded.

"Why did you call me here sir?"

"Firstly, I'm really sorry that your rishta toot gaya.  The guy is a jerk and you'll definitely find someone far better. I'm sorry I couldn't come at the  function as I was.. busy."

"It was probably for the best. I think like you said there is someone out there who probably is a better life partner for me"

"Yes there is" He gave her a genuine small smile.

"Secondly, I want you to come back to your job. Mrs. Sethi's coffee is not that tasty and my appointments and meetings are a mess"

Khushi giggled then sobered up immediately.

"I know it's only two weeks since your to be marriage broke but you need to move on Khushi. Come back to job you'll feel better"

Three weeks!!! Bloody three weeks since she quit!! His poor heart could only take so much!!

"Are you offering me my job back after I left without giving even one month notice?? Isn't that against AR's policy?"

"yes it is but I'm the boss!! I own the place!! Perks of being CEO's PA. Plus I desperately miss my old coffee"

"I'd love my job back.  The only reason I ever left is because Yougeshji didn't like it. Thank you sir. Thank you very much"

And you throw your head back laughing
Like a little kid

And suddenly ASR starts laughing like a kid, gasping for breath. He must have found something funny in what she said although she couldn't find anything that funny.

Or all this work load could have finally cracked him!! Taken over his senses.

He looked so unlike himself when he smiled.

Never in her two years of constant working with him day and night had she seen him smile even half of what he smiled today. It was like he was a complete different person today.

I think it's strange that you think I'm funny cause
He never did

"Why are you staring at me like this?" Arnav asked between tears

"I never saw you smiling like this ever" Khushi answered truthfully

"you're funny" he said

Suddenly a painful memory flashed in her mind

"Khushi please don't say your ghatiya jokes in my party. These are my guest. You are my fiance learn to behave more maturely understood. Now smile."

I've been spending the last 8 months
Thinking all love ever does
Is break and burn and end

8 months!! 8 months she spent in a mindless relationship. He broke her slowly but surely. Only for her parents she kept quiet. 8 months of engagement and he left her at the mandak decked as a bride.

After all she changed she wasn't good enough to be his bride.

He broke her completely but surely.

He brought her back from a mindless, dreamy teenager and broke her day in day out.

Her fantasies used to revolve around her boss ASR although she knew that was never possible.

He made her face reality.

But on a Wednesday in a cafe
I watched it begin again

But here while talking to ASR she didn't even realize when she started undoing the damage Yogesh has done on her. In the next fifteen minutes she had woven fifteen types of new dreams.

The last eight months of her life vanished in a instance.

Khushi Kumari Gupta was back

And we walked down the block, to my car

And I almost brought him up

"Sir the reason my marriage broke...  sir... woh he ... I was not"

"Khushi the guy is an asshole for not realizing how precious you are... he is a jerk... I know you for two years...I can guarantee it's not anything you did... you are the best girl any guy could ever wish for... let the past die... forget about it... I've seen your smile fade as the months went by it's time your smile returned to your face"

Khushi gave him the biggest smile she could possibly give

And for the first time
What's past is past

"We are getting late khushi. A lot of work left. Ring your family you'll be late today. You have three weeks of catching up to do. Don't think you'll get paid for this three weeks and I won't give you the bonus you was supposed to get annually if you don't do your work properly. Get the singhania appointment for me by today or you are fired!!"

"rakshas laad governor... he is back"

ASR merely smirked.

Now that Khushi was finally back in his life he had all the time in the world to woo her in his style. He won't repeat the mistake he made the last two years. Only when he had lost her did he realize how precious she is. No more taking her for granted. Before another rishta came for her he better make his move.

Today he might just have to keep khushi at work till ten pm as there is a lot of workload *cough* and afterwards he can just drop her home due to unavailability of any driver.

HE just couldn't stop grinning.

I'd like to thank these 7 people because without them I  couldn't have spammed so much

Saiyu aka Rasgulla_sp

La aka asrcraze

Sonia aka Soni

Zehra aka Lazyleaves

Farah aka Farah53

Liya aka Aveiro

Jess aka JessicaD

Ladies Spam Away

I never thought I'd make such awesome friends on IF. I love you guys a lot truly...

Hubby reviewed it for meLOL

No Continuation 

Edited by SamiyaIPKKND - 19 October 2012 at 11:59pm

The following 334 member(s) liked the above post:

harini19sydyshruti_rairadhagauririthuparnaarshiiiuchuramanksgsrkshermyhhqvteja57Iyamnurmmehak55divyyasreeamsamsssttuuttiiaisha13Dparis_leebablubliraniushaniha14moni16SammodbrChottibaateinpriya4574sanumganurohanrocking32arshiaddictionblacklady1smddshanti4canvasdreamzshakrobaajraniii2ocean28arshilover75-divii-DuumpsSunayana27naj84Superthreeafshanbabarseejomerry777xyzw231Suppi_4_urajnid3Ash1990bhavs_gid03janetdennisAym7HawtNatty17sskaug25LILChipmunkzoyadarkrosemelovemayurfan09vini96glamourbirdnutsjankisoni86kritz11inluvwivARHIArchu61hatathbristitinkerbelsmittapgayatri_yvaleyrieDevilwayslimitlesss2612LoveArnavKhushiAnu179Crinklez.blue_sapphireabcdefg1234567disha7arnvkushipri3lovesrilathas3RidHiipkkndak3sulu_123Hunnybunny3bhumi16MKyarapanckesmeralda111samaz95Chahhat4evagataVatsala97arkushloveSaraPhoenixLIONHEARTmrignayaniipkknd_gbdfanayeshasadEmpressSarayukhushiiXOXOlovelyangelkamtokdincrazzychipsAmy_Mvrinda725ranukamakshidivya1122madhumiBhavz21_ArShiipkviewerdevasahayamarshifan91chibisukekshubhangiipkndlover75pran28671zar-baraTeriGalliyan.Hina69roldcShweta1691rockinggirl5smartgirl9009Crazy_1001luv_arshiaeyshaalimJennymyolaBonhi_ipkkndwildandsweetak_maggixRosewoodxswat.gIPKloverifsaal044barbiebalasrija.singh04robinhood008tv_watcherawroneema--BumbleBee--damonzladyAshakalyanichemistry9khusiarnavAnony_mousshubhi2401arnshidesilover101rashgirl000rhearuhimultifacetedMissAsian-Siaa-ArhiIPKKNDshagun-rocksSuniSyedaFaizaannieKblureyPixieFlamesweetnoniEimenEnchantedsabz105shubhadaskSweet_AshumneagHonkytonkcrazyfanofdsdvHADmishti-eiya-saavan_lover--sree--trouble_006Glimmermeera06Removedmahrusweetyjg12niya55Rubab4137sarozzsimplysappieIDatIFAmiarismelilakumariacnwBavaritanvi_arshiI_Dont_KnowReader_HobbyLovely_Bajwa_Titaliya1234IzabellaaaaIronButterflyaleena.1884ArShiDelenaArHiLover-xdevishreePhoenixRadarhira2050-Shobhu21-Mahi1219Anamika100jazmeenchitrajayamritafanamaypranayAnvi2009smanKC294bridgeofdreamsdevsumArhiDeewanitanurocksarhilover55aycma98aditi07P4rveen12Jammy-pepples_joyclaireDDbinimotitanviaAmanda.Limsri91jothijoe18bhadraprasadgangsukamalapushpadeep5128sushnaarshy4everranjanatripathiarshiipkkndluvIreena7achu_arshiekiholoMsrashulakraj80TwilightStar_JPBibliobibulusshraddskasun_shine_girlemistry__blossom__nazibah-bazinga--Sanayaholic-udaymanyata07vkp1989gowri1712balsimransobtidaisydee425fffan123snoopy84Take_Thatyoga123aquagalshona3shree10GAURI29SkiranArshifan4lifejisasruthickSanzBarbiesmitarMISTIEYellow.--MISHTEE--bhaktiiiangeldream14farheen75zafiHot.Pink.Heelsdeepika45chandana.s..juhi..jessicadrocking meenuashred12ShiningStar18jakhushidebby_11zooni.bluecaskersubiscsroops82sayli_sarunmonsi08sarra0Chandni..Aisha1996Javeria3991_sree_1chillynishu_shornaArjuhisisMrMrsChiping.PoochiePiedrunkiiebabe..Anita..-afsha-sweet scorpio-.Aphrodite.-AkorshiKaSh-Maneet-FanShafoodrfizaahmed-MeraBarun-Senorita Sanayafarah53NewbiesoapfanGayuArnavajoopLyssaPie.x-bumblebee-x.Suchi.Rpup03jas0308seeta_naipsOmorabotiASR6262summaiyasayedlazyleavesvandana.sagaraishu3003chavvi16Rasgulla_spArshi.Sugi.IPKdumasspvdIsleOfCaprisadhnasoumya.AnJaNa.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rockerz Shot!!! - Begin Again" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

lazyleaves

IF-Stunnerz

lazyleaves

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Congratulations Sami :-D

I am doing a happy dance here because if you hadn't become a rockerz, we wouldn't have gotten this One Shot (Although I do want a part two of how he woos her :D )

When I read that she is getting married to someone else, I thought nahi Sami aisa nahi kar sakti hai :P

I hate this Yogesh fellow, ruining my poor Khushi and she changed so much for him and look at this wretched fellow, he left her at the altar!

Arnav is chance pe dance ha. Ladki free ho gayi to booking chaloo :D

Sami this was so good but we want to see how he woos her.

Thank you for the mention Sami Hug

Edited by lazyleaves - 19 October 2012 at 11:58pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aaradhaya1688RemovedSamiyaIPKKND

Rasgulla_sp

IF-Stunnerz

Rasgulla_sp

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
R

Edit:

Useless ASR! Always has to feel the fear of losing Khushi before he feels farak padta hain!

I hate it when guys try to change the gals they are marrying. It's wrong, Wrong, WRONG. Go marry a gal that suits you then. Good Khushi broke the engagement.

What you wrote: "I desperately miss my old coffee"
What I read: "I desperately miss my Khushi"

What you wrote: "I'd love my job back"
What I read: "I'd love my Arnavji back"

LOL

What a simple and sugar dripping sweet OS!  Smile

We love you too damn it!

PS: Your hubby actually reviewed it for you? Shocked Would Ahsan do it for me? Embarrassed

Edited by Rasgulla_sp - 20 October 2012 at 12:34am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

hakim218MySarunRemovedJammy-Aisha1996SamiyaIPKKND

farah53

IF-Sizzlerz

farah53

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Awww!!!Sami!!! Taylor Swift! ArShi! It can't get any better for me!!

Girl, you make me crazier! Heart

Now to the OS, so all Arnav really missed when Khushi wasn't there, was his coffe, right? Sure, caffein is too important. Who can deny that?!Wink

& that jerk of a fiance, what was he trying to achieve by altering K's hair, dressing style & ring tone?!Dead If he wanted an everyday skank, he could've gotten them anywhere by the dozen..What's the need to mess with our ArShi?Angry

Oh, & ASR is really aiming for the 'Boss of the Year' title, ain't he?TongueI mean, forcing her to take the job back, making her work long hours & then planning to drop her home by inventing excuses??!! Now that's a boss who deserves great services from his employees, or atleast one employee in particular..WinkNow if only Khushi would comply & we could read about that in the sequel of this OS...Embarrassed

Edited by farah53 - 19 October 2012 at 10:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RemovedBonhi_ipkkndSamiyaIPKKND

asrcraze

IF-Stunnerz

asrcraze

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Rocking Rockerz shot !!

Sami it was so beautiful...The lyrics and your OS ( I don't know this song...OK I do know you're gonna ask me to kill myself now LOL )

Arnav's such a jerk !
You don't know the value of something when it's right next to you...Why is it always necessary to lose or nearly lose something to know its value ?? 

And that Yogesh ?? Why couldn't he find somebody like he wanted instead of changing Khushi...How dare he ? I hate it when ppl do that !  I'd be sympathetic about any girl who marries him ! I was expecting Khushi/Arnav would break the wedding...He himself didn't turn up...Good boy !

Loved the last convo between Arshi...

Begin again !! Smile

And the dedication...Hug
I get so many dedications from you guys nowadays that I'm overwhelmed...!
Having tears of happiness in eyes !
Love you !

And Aww...Your hubby...He reviewed it for you ? I'm surprised...You actually showed him your work ??

Edited by asrcraze - 20 October 2012 at 5:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RemovedSamiyaIPKKND

.x-bumblebee-x.

IF-Sizzlerz

.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
Red,Yeahh your Red!!!!!!!!!!! Big smile PartyNEXT Target Pink!!!!!! Lol

Brilliant OS.. just loved it!!!

Thank goodness that idiotic and materialistic jackass didn't turn up to the wedding, for a second I thought crap she's going to marry him and arnav will do a bollywood entry screaming 'Nahiii'.. LOL

Aww she thought of ASR in her dreams Embarrassed ..
Adored the cafe bit.. he opened himself up and old khushi returned.. how sweet..
And the wooing begins Wink ishhh styaalll.. haha..

Aww thanks for the dedication..
I love you too.. Heart Embarrassed Hug

Edited by .._sonii_.. - 19 October 2012 at 3:56pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RemovedSamiyaIPKKND

jessicad

IF-Rockerz

jessicad

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 4:44am | IP Logged
Whoops

SanzBarbie

IF-Rockerz