Good publishing house in Mumbai or Delhi

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

The-Voice

IF-Sizzlerz

The-Voice

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 2:46am | IP Logged
Hey guys,

This is my first post here. I have finally written a novella that I'd like to get published. Thankfully, it has 100+ pages (28,000 words approx). I would like to get it published by a renowned publishing house, preferably in Mumbai or Delhi. Could anyone please suggest me a few good publishing houses.

I'd really appreciate it, people. Thank you.

Regards,
Roshan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Good publishing house in Mumbai or Delhi" in Book Talk forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top