mid-night-sun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
So they have met finally
Loved it dear
LilaUK thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Can't wait for the rest of the surprises! Arusha is Arhi's baby isn't he?? Ooo so excited to find out!
monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
kahan ho aur kab updt karogi? hope all's fine at ur end!
Drdear thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice story ... Just read in one go... Update soon
dazzling_glory thumbnail
where have you disappeared like khushi in your story. Its time to update yaar. Now even khushi has come back.
waiting for the next part

abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
From the Author's desk

Apologies for the late update... With all the offscreen drama that is happening, I am really scared to venture into IF these days... leave alone getting a mindset to sit and write an update... So finally decided that I would only come here to update my FF. I am still watching the show.. but have decided to watch it with open mind- without any spoiler, offscreen drama or inside news, demands and expectations...

So finally the long awaited update is here... I know the story hasnt moved anywhere with this update.. but, a filler one... Thanks for all your lovely comments and PMs and the reminder mails and the threat mails to update the story soon... I loved them all!

hope you all like it...and do nto forget to leave your comments... Happy reading!

Part 42

"Hello Lavanya?" Kushi called out answering the call.

"Oh that...hmm.. I.. may be my mobile was out of battery..What happened? Oh Are you already here?... No no dont ring the bell..I want Arnav to meet him first... No wait.. I will be down in a minute..." She cut the call quickly and looked at Arnav

"They are here already" she informed him running about the room looking around the rug and under the chair and tables

"Wait.. I dont understand... What does Lavanya had to do in this?"

"Lavanya is Sid's fiance.. Didnt I tell you all Just a few minutes before?"

"You didnt say it was Lavanya"

Arnav was surprised. He felt it was too much f a coincidence to be true.

"OK.. I told you now...Lavanya and Sid are engaged..." Kushi told him urgently still searching for something around the room

"What are you searching for?"

"My clip.. where did you throw it?" Kushi asked him quickly but

Arnav ignored her question

"But I dont understand...Lavanya and sid... wait.. I have already met Sid.. Havent I?"

"yes.." Kushi answered him "Oh forget it..." she said finally, reaching for her handbag and opening it

"forget what?"

"The clip...she said pulling out a hair clutch and desperately trying to set right her messed up hair.

"I dont get any of this.. whom are we meeting now?"

"Am I looking presentable?" Kushi asked him distractedly as she pulled her abandoned stole from the floor while she reached her mobile and dumped it into her handbag

"your buttons" Arnav told her equally distracted

"oh yeah..thanks" she said as Arnav kept looking at her while she buttoned her shirt and carelessly tucked in whatever part of shirt he had puled out a little earlier and then ironing out the wrinkles in her shirt.

"Shall we go?" she asked looking at him

"What?..oh ...you havent answered me... yet"

"your hair is messed" She told him observing him as she came near him, and stood on her toe tips setting his hair right.

"havent you heard me? I demand to know whom you want me to meet now" Arnav gritted his teeth, yet he let her do his hair while held her body with his hands looking at her confused and amused.

"Oh that.." she hestitated before she continued "Arush is someone whom I love as much as I love you" She told him... while he went from confused to shocked to angry in a moment's notice.

"What? come again?" he said her menacingly slowly thinking may be he heard her wrong

"you heard me right.." she whispered getting back to her feet "and I have told him a lot about

you too.. I am sure you will like him just like he likes you"

"What crap is this?" He asked her grabbing her arms once again

Just then Arnav's phone started ringing again. Kushi eased her out of Arnav's grip

"I think its lavanya again.. come down" She said hurrying downstairs. Arnav didnt know how to react. If Sid annoyed him, he didnt know how he felt about this new person whom she wants him to meet now- Arnav was surely going to strangle him. But still is this a kind of joke that Kushi is playing on him? If thats the case he will not spare her... no ..not at all.

Arnav started following Kushi down  and to his surprise he heard a cry of a baby as he reached down, THe baby's cry didnt go unnoticed by the family.

"Where is this cry coming from? Is is our little angel?" Anjali asked Payal

"NO di.. she is sleeping... this one seems to be like one of a grown up baby's cry" payal exclaimed.

Arnav looked at Kushi..She was already near the door. She turned to look at him apolegically then it struck him..
"Kushi.. were you? Oh my.." he whispered.
"Arnav...I am so sorry.. Your firt meeting had to be like this..." she whispered before she opened the door to see Lavanya and Sid holding a one year old crying and as soon as he saw Kushi, he leaped to her finding solace on his mother's arms.

"Oh Kushi.. what took you so long... Arush started crying I couldnt Hush him" Lavanya called out as kushi took the baby from her.

Arnav watched in shock as Kushi tried to pacify the baby, whispering softly to the little one about how she missed him the whole day.. and that she is sorry for leaving him with Lavanya aunty and she would never do that again. The baby slowly hiccupped himself to stop crying and holding his Mom's shirt tight enough so that no one would take him away from her anymore, he started to look around.. The whole family had gathered around Kushi and the baby now, while Arnav looked at her shocked that she had kept this big a secret from him.

"Kushi bitiya... you had a baby?" Nani broke the shocked silence of the family. Her stern voice and eyes made it clear that the family didnt appreciate the delayed conveyence of this news by Kushi.

"I.. I am sorry Naniji.. I.. I "

"But Kushi why didnt you tell us about the baby? oh my god I cant beleive that you hid this from us.. from chotey..." Anjali told her disappointed

"Woh di.. I" Kushi stammered not knowing what to tell the family..and then took a chance to look at Arnav who was looking at her with such rage that she was sure the blast is soon on the way...

"Kushi .. so were you pregnant when you left? Why didnt you tell us?" Payal asked coming near her "if you have to keep this away from us.. there should be a reason.. tell us na?" she urged her sister.

"Oops.. atlast one sensible person knows Jelabi surely has some reason to do this..." Sid commented to Lavanya which didnt go unnoticed by Arnav, The shocked family too finally took note of the couple still standing outside.

"Lavanya?"
"Ms. Kashyap?"

The family exclaimed while the baby looked around at everyone in the family and he finally rested his eyes at his father

"Papapapapaa.." he singsonged in his babish voice letting everyone know that he recognised this one person that he was looking at and showed his happiness with flapping his hand excitedly on his mother's shoulder and grinning at Arnav. This surprised everyone

"Oh how sweet.. Arush baby knows his Papa?" Lavanya asked the baby as Arush further put his hand into his mouth thoughtfully, sucking it a little, and then extending it towards Arnav.

Arnav found his anger ebbing away slowly looking at his son as he found himself streching his hand enclosing the little one

"hi" he found himself saying softly to which Arush responded making noise, proudly exhibiting his gibberish Vocabulary.

Not able to hold on to her anger any longer, Anjali rushed forward, taking the little one in her arms
"I will take sometime to forgive you this time Kushi.. but this one is ... oh my god.. Chotey has a son.. Nani... Isnt he just like chotey? " She called out, getting emotional while the baby looked at  her amused and curious.

"Are you going to call us in or not? for heaven's sake it's freezing out here." Sid sighed annoyedly

This lightened the mood further as the family hastened to invite the couple inside as they moved in with the baby in Anjali's arms.

Kushi still looked at Arnav who had gone back to his angry mode and was glaring at her.

"Hello? whats up with you guys..  always blocking the door for the guest? how do you expect us to come in this way?" sid teased them as Kushi moved hurriedly towards Arnav, paving way for Lavanya and Sid to enter.

Sid shoved Kushi a bit making her lose her balance and dash on Arnav, as Arnav put his hand to balance her.

"easy dude.. Dont burn her with your eyes" Sid muttered causually and winked at Arnav, making Lavanya giggle as she passed them on her way inside.

"Hi ASR!" Lavanya greeted Arnav with a smile

"Hi La" Arnav greeted her back.."But this is all looks so wierd to be true... What is happening here?"

"ofcourse" sid commented, as he firmly closed the door shut "but it has just started" he informed Arnav smirking at him, which further annoyed him.

In the meawhile, outside, A hooded man sitting in a parked auto took out his mobile and called someone

"Hello"
"Boss, That man is back... but he is back with Lavanya... and a baby.. What should I do now?"
"Lavanya? are you sure?"
"Yes definetely... I know each and every face I am asked to finish off... and I do remember Lavanya too"
"I will call you back!" Dhruv cut his call and faced his Mama

"This is getting all confused... Who is this man? He brought back Kushi 3 hours ago and now he brings Lavanya too? that too with a baby?"

Rana listened to Dhruv and then remained calm and thoughtful for a while. Slowly his lips curved into a evil smile, surprising Dhruv.

To be continued.

PS: Its not Aman... its A man. to void confusion, I am editing it.
Edited by abavi - 11 years ago
vrindagupta thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
aww
i knew it
arush must be arshi's son
n what is rana gonna do now
raizada's have just got some happiness don't turn it into sadness
rrd29 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I knew it was going to be their baby that Khushi was looking fwd to introducing to Arnav :))
Sweet update
Thanks for the PM
Bewakoof thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
awwiieee...
so sweet of Arush...

Aman?? You B******dy ****** 😡
Edited by ii..Shilpa..ii - 11 years ago