Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

title track...please help

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shabari

IF-Dazzler

shabari

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
can you give some information on who sings the title track of sa re ga...'yeh pankh hain...it is amazing, is there a video of this song on you tube ..thanks

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "title track...please help" in Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012 forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shabari

can you give some information on who sings the title track of sa re ga...'yeh pankh hain...it is amazing, is there a video of this song on you tube ..thanks
I haven't heard that track...can you provide me info on what episode it was in. If you are talking about the title song, its sung by our host Javed Ali

Edited by robinc07 - 21 October 2012 at 1:15am

ria92

Groupbie

ria92

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by robinc07

I haven't heard that track...can you provide me info on what episode it was in. If you are talking about the title song, its sung by our host Javed Ali

@shabari even I was wondering who sings it, I love the song its so melodious...
@ robinc07 the song played during all the auditons when someone got selected or didn't it goes like " Ab pankh hai .yeh hosale ..kon hai jo humko rokh le..aab jana hai uchai pe ..tey kar liya hai woh nibhana hai"

Thanks

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DiamondLife

r07c

IF-Dazzler

r07c

Posted: 22 October 2012 at 1:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ria92

Originally posted by robinc07

@shabari even I was wondering who sings it, I love the song its so melodious...
@ robinc07 the song played during all the auditons when someone got selected or didn't it goes like " Ab pankh hai .yeh hosale ..kon hai jo humko rokh le..aab jana hai uchai pe ..tey kar liya hai woh nibhana hai"

Thanks
The song is sung by Javed Ali 100% Big smile 

Edited by robinc07 - 22 October 2012 at 1:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shabari

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.