Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Gunjan and Vihaan!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

sammy_jag

Groupbie

sammy_jag

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
It's less complicated than gunjan and mayank. i think gunjan and mayank is just infatuation...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shimshimBrokengirlMSN_Vanny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Gunjan and Vihaan!" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 6:58pm | IP Logged
Seems so to me as well. And Mayank's behaviour doesn't help one bit! Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Brokengirl

Brokengirl

Groupbie

Brokengirl

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Vihaan Gunjan could definitely work since Mayank is a psycho lover 

MSN_Vanny

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 7:07am | IP Logged
  Well!  They should get Gunjan &Vihaan/Aarav to have  more differences ,disagreements , settling 

scores and getting even with each other so that they could break the ice .It would add to lighter side 

of the show coz am predicting that Gunjan knowing of Mayank's cowardly behavior will be shattered. 

Vihaan/Aarav is like a breath of fresh air  who  will actually be  a distraction  in her future stressed 
filled life.

Am not sure if Vihaan/Aarav is for Gunjan or Rachana.I feel he is here to  actually help take both 
love stories to its climax.  Gunjan & Mayank,  Rachana & Rajeev.  This is totally my fantasy.

Edited by brat2008 - 18 October 2012 at 7:09am

MSN_Vanny

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.