Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

OFFICIAL PKYEK BIRTHDAY PARTY THREAD...COME PARTY! (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 1053

Rmuk

IF-Sizzlerz

Rmuk

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday to our best tv ever show to our dear pyaar kii ye ek kahani, u are still alive in our hearts and will always be, every morning of us will always starts with the name of pkyek and end with pkyek, we miss u a lot and hope u will come back to us in form of PKYEK 2 soon.
U will always be in our memories!!!!
Love u!!!!!
Pkyek has given me my best memories of my life, my friends here, my fav couple visu in form.of abhiya. They are immortal and still their memories are as fresh as it was 10 months before. Pkyek a impossible love story own our heart and as a viewer I would say u are the best!!!!
Love u a lots pkyek!!!
I pray that u will come back to us, for ur fans!!!Happy second Anniversary!!!!

Edited by Rmuk - 17 October 2012 at 9:36pm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OFFICIAL PKYEK BIRTHDAY PARTY THREAD...COME PARTY! (Page 3)" in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rmuk

IF-Sizzlerz

Rmuk

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 9:38pm | IP Logged
Awesome thread cari and all the siggies are b'ful thanks to.all the siggie makers!!!

Abhiya_eternal

IF-Dazzler

Abhiya_eternal

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 9:50pm | IP Logged

Haapy Anniversary pkyekSmile

---Priya---

IF-Sizzlerz

---Priya---

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 10:00pm | IP Logged
Happy birthday PKYEK Party Party

A show very close to my heart and a show which gave me many friends who are close to my life Embarrassed
hope next year this time we have PKYEK 2 Big smile

lovely thread Cari Thumbs Up
and guys lovely siggiesBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

harinisriram39_7th_HorcruX_

_7th_HorcruX_

IF-Sizzlerz

_7th_HorcruX_

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 10:08pm | IP Logged
Its one of the the most special day my life coz on this day I got a show which was really meant to watch...like...adore Embarrassed In the world of daily Saas Baahu ke ghisa pita dramas PKYEK gave us a brathing space...a show really to cherish Smile ! today is its 2nd b'day...but its not wid us Cry just can't xplain how much m missing it Ouch on this special day I just wanna wish nxt yr on this day plzz plzz be wid us as PKYEK season 2 Smile plzz come back...we promise we will love u again...we will admire u again.. just come back Day Dreaming

awesome thread Cari Thumbs Up

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
DancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancingDancing

.AbhIyalicious.

IF-Rockerz

.AbhIyalicious.

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
it gave me abhiya. it made dil ibadat a song now that makes me emoional whenever its on. it gave me you guys. it gave me abhay..it gave me a couple who was so magical that for the first time it made emotionally attached and entwined with them...i fell in love  a insane girl who loher memory , her everything but still remembered his pair of blue eyes..and kept on searching for something which was her life according to her without knowing even what she was looking for..i fell for a man who tried to make two universes one in detaching her from him..made himself a villain ..made the nature do impossible things..but failed in the end and accepted the happiness in which this insane girl gave him in the end...the broken man lost. and both of their insane , heart breaking unbelievable love won. they will be the best becuase of the insanity and astonishment of their feelings. they crossed oall barriers of emotions. they even made a song emotionally attached to me. dill ibadat is like a synonym of abhiya. always. ill never forget them. and ill never forget you guys either. or what it has given me. HugCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

harinisriram39

.Shiva.

IF-Achieverz

.Shiva.

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

harinisriram39arunsunita_gm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top