Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

OFFICIAL PKYEK BIRTHDAY PARTY THREAD...COME PARTY!

carisma2 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

This is a celebration thread for coming together,re-union of loved ones again in the memory of our beloved PKYEK
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PKYEK

Credit to the makers.of these beautiful siggies, which are free for us to use

FOOD TIME

Okay.. Take one.. and pass it round! 🤣 🤣 🤣

A BIG THANK YOU TO THE SIGGY CREATORS.. NIKAMON NE MERA KAAM ASAAN KARDIYA. LOL.

Edited by carisma2 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

carisma2 thumbnail

Credit to the makers - FREE TO USE...

These are by me - free to use..

carisma2 thumbnail

Luckdiya and coco R - Wanted to share this here..

welcum 2 our kismat konnection post

as u all knw dat (through my previous pst) dat ppl born in 1 & 2 
 r sooner & later destinated 2 meet 1ce dey hv sum gud KARMA stored up🤣🤣🤣

wht is destiny (kismat,fate)???
 Do u really beleive in dat??? I knw wht vil b ur ans  

acc. 2 google:a predetermined course of events considered as sumthng beyond human power or control 
in simple language:Destiny, what is it? Is it just a simple word in our english dictionary? Or a just a mere thought, The answer is a big no, if u believe in this word destiny it means a lot, it rules ur life and plays a important part in ur life, but if u don't believe then it's nothing. For those who believe in this word, this phrase of life, it is a predetermined course of events or general future.
Destiny is not a superstitious belief, it is Just a series of natural event that were bound to happen.
(written by romi)

Frankly speaking ys i do believe in fate...

do read dis post ...tum bhi trust karoge 

wht is d connection between VISU new shws 

1. vivan is playing a super⭐️ character called rishabh🤓 (suku's bf name) 
2:ishq wrd is common in bth d shws  

3.both of dem r back to der previous show channel...zee tv(agle janam den n now RSSI) n colors(ganga den n now MEIEJ).. 

4.in agle janam suku's role was dat of unpadh type n in ganga too..viv was lyk unpadh only..n now in RSSI n MEIEJ..both of dem r playing glamorous roles.

5.both of dem r having pkyek costars in der current channels..n dat too starting vd 'R'...rithwik(pavitra rishta) n "R"..roshni(kairi).. 

5.both of dem r still associated vd respect 2 costar..like 4 vivi'an'..he has got drash'ti'..n sukir'ti' has got kan'an'.

6;  name of d bth d shws hd been changed shikhar -madhubala
tera ishq nachaye hs bcm rab se sona ishq

7:bth of dem wr gayab frm 1st 2 promos of dere nw shws 

8.both vl get fashionable n trendy clothes 2 wear..plus jazz n RK r almost similar in characters...bindass n full on attitude..

9:vivian md an entry after almst 1 mth so vil suku...(competiton ka zamana hai)🤣

i gt 9 connections between dem... & 9 is a pkyek no. (18 =1+8=9)🤗 dat means kya pkyek wapis aayega?😲😉

is dis jst a coincidence or sumthng else 
meaning of visu 
'visu' z basically a french word(found 4m net)..which means wonderful 2 behold or wonderful 2 look at

believe it or nt...its up2 u😆😆

The perfect example for showing how destiny plays a important role in our life and rules it is pkyek. We all know that it was a impossible love story, but yet at last it was made possible. A firefly never knew or never wished to burn itself in the flame if fire but destiny desire made it do that. Destiny made that firefly meet with with that flame of fire, which created such a impact on the firefly that it became it's soul desire to burn itself in that flame of fire. Pkyek is a impossible love story but destiny's desire and power of love made it possible. The flame of fire always wanted to keep the firefly away from him, but it is not possible to fight destiny's desire, it was written on the both of their fate that they will meet and both wil get burned in the fire of love and passion and will make their impossible love story possible, destiny will make it possible.
everythng abt d future is uncertain bt 1thng is sure god hs already arranged all our 2mrrw
v jst hv 2 trust him 2day
pkyek is jst lik a salt 4 me...its absent mks all thgs tastless🤔
:-romi (rmuk) 

fun post
made by... renu(darkcocoa_renu) & diya(luckdiya)
hit d lik button ...if u wnt 2 trust 

part 3 : KK 3 =)) 

PRT 4... kk 4 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cari's note ** Yes Exactly! Muje tho kuch samaj nahin aaya. Umeed hai aap samje honge! 🤣 🤣 🤣
carisma2 thumbnail

A little note from me.

PKYEK gave me Vivian.. Uff Abhay Uff, Now Uff RK Uff, so I feel I've gained the most from it. (I sound like Vahb).

After that... it gave me U guys! My PKYEK team.. and Kutte log.
You all are such an important part of my life.. Totally love you all to bits!

Thirdly it gave me Abhiya - my most cherished jodi. My fav jodi!

Fourthly - This party... where I get a slice of Pizza only! Lol

Love u all... I'll be back later with a post from me...

Cari!
mona1997 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome thread! Happy Birthday PKYEK!  
Miss_Perfection thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

pkyek is best show ever❤️

always alive in our hearts❤️

.AgapiMou. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
My jaan pkyek!A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY..no other show can eva reach up to ur level of passion and intensity..luv u..luv u..a hearty thanx to Visu specially 4 giving us AbhIya..n not to 4get da whole cast vu made dis show da most popular teen show eva,banging its fb page to almost 6 lakhs likes..
We wish if v can get another date of ua bday also!
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
congrats everyone👏👏👏👏
PKYEK is an epic love story of a two individuals who were from different world. a love story filled with darkness and passion, abhiya are enigma, there is no couple like that. ViSu are one of the best couple i have come across and i so wish to see PKYEK 2. i want to thank ViSu for giving us abhiya. a couple that had touched our heart to an extend that we cannot breath without seeing their scene for a day. a love story never seen before! those were the days and i miss those days alot. hope to see ViSu together again.

happy birthday to PKYEK 🥳

nice post cari!
bookworm-ALS-- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Wonderful thread Cari... And big hugs to all the contributors... You guys are amazing!

Happy Anniversary to the only show which I was/am/will always be obsessed with! Will love you always PKYEK and AbhIya...
Forever and Always.

PKYEK gave me the courage to join this forum...it gave me some friends who are dearer than life to me...some whom I will admire from afar always... It made me act like a silly teenage fan girl, it made fall in love with idea of love, it made me smile stupidly and cry hysterically...

Nahi bhulungi main, Jab Tak Hai Jaan!Edited by bookworm-ALS-- - 11 years ago
Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Happy Birthday PKYEK!!!!!!!😊