Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

OFFICIAL PKYEK BIRTHDAY PARTY THREAD...COME PARTY!

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1053

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

This is a celebration thread for coming together,re-union of loved ones again in the memory of our beloved PKYEK
HAPPY BIRTHDAY PKYEK

Credit to the makers.of these beautiful siggies, which are free for us to use

FOOD TIME

Okay.. Take one.. and pass it round! ROFL ROFL ROFL

A BIG THANK YOU TO THE SIGGY CREATORS.. NIKAMON NE MERA KAAM ASAAN KARDIYA. LOL.

Edited by carisma2 - 18 October 2012 at 10:08am

The following 127 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01VidyaManoramashalini.shaliniCUTTIE_LOTUSprncy_dsouzaloveandhatredIavjotNeha_bodlehairdressersukusonu525abhiya1rach2012twinkling_starsxxAneesahxxjaneniroopabarkiTaniiIcyblue001rockstar-sukukumarmahadevan...Ruhi77...My_loveis_gone..Bournville...SmokeySilence.PristineSoul-Deepali-aanchalarora26LittleImmortalharinisriram39alicekhan11Saifliciousabhiyarockzvishti.dvd--sonali--LovelyAbhiyahema_rawat-JuniorAngel-destineyyyChelseaForEverCyberpsychooopiaviviandsenaCute_GalPari-Guptamasaf57Rozy77-kavita-abhiya_kapi-sakshi-sunflower52prc_fan1alicia212Vidya_luv_SaRunjakther7.rumki.RitzieAcid_Queenblack_scorpioflutterby..juhi..afsuuMonami_50abhaylovepiasukugeny_Chits_Agrata23.AbhIyalicious.Divya6696MyAngelAbhay.tanu.Paint.It.BlacK.--Wingless--.BadtameezBrat..ShreeYaa.-aparna-maria090-SexyAngel-Looteri_DulhanbellaaaMuskaan92oblivious._7th_HorcruX_Andromeda001Dark_Chocolatemeghasinghflora212nidu_dsenaxxAqeelahxx.Chashmish.SheDevilAbhiya_VisuPurpleHorizonilove99Achilles_Styx-Mema-snehapatro..Enchanteur..Ayesha066MS-meghasharmaFieryHeart---Priya----Priti11-TOTAL-ROMANTICBirdieepyar-ishkDon_theEvilP.Kamaljit.SeanSanzPaRudholicromailariyya6.DarkParadise..Coeur2PsychoFMS.JealousBasher.Shru77EvIlNeSs_RoCkZKit_Katbeautiful_heartFearless_Loverbookworm-ALS---xXx-Shedevil25CrazyGirl.21Trouble.SurishHdhdvmpy-DevilGal-leelaa9

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OFFICIAL PKYEK BIRTHDAY PARTY THREAD...COME PARTY!" in Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

Credit to the makers - FREE TO USE...

These are by me - free to use..

Edited by carisma2 - 17 October 2012 at 6:40pm

The following 71 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01kritika17IavjotNeha_bodletwinkling_starsxxAneesahxxbarki.SmokeySilence.-Deepali-..Bournville..PristineSoulaanchalarora26harinisriram39LittleImmortalvampyrgirlrichaabhiyarockzSaifliciousChelseaForEvermeerubzaramasaf57Cute_GalPari-Guptaabhiya_kapijakther7.rumki.Vidya_luv_SaRunAgrata23.AbhIyalicious.MyAngelAbhayDivya6696black_scorpioPaint.It.BlacK..tanu.sukugenyNewton123..juhi..Monami_50flora212--Yukthi--Dark_Chocolatebellaaamaria090--Wingless--SheDevilxxAqeelahxx.Chashmish.Abhiya_Visuilove99..Enchanteur..Ayesha066-Mema-snehapatro---Priya---MS-meghasharma-Priti11-crazy4KASH_ARFieryHeartpyar-ishkP.Kamaljit.Seanromailariyya6Shru77.JealousBasher.CrazyGirl.21Fearless_Loverbookworm-ALS--Kit_Kat-xXx--DevilGal-Hdhdleelaa9

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 5:34pm | IP Logged

Luckdiya and coco R - Wanted to share this here..

welcum 2 our kismat konnection post

as u all knw dat (through my previous pst) dat ppl born in 1 & 2 
 r sooner & later destinated 2 meet 1ce dey hv sum gud KARMA stored upROFLROFLROFL

wht is destiny (kismat,fate)???
 Do u really beleive in dat??? I knw wht vil b ur ans  

acc. 2 google:a predetermined course of events considered as sumthng beyond human power or control 
in simple language:Destiny, what is it? Is it just a simple word in our english dictionary? Or a just a mere thought, The answer is a big no, if u believe in this word destiny it means a lot, it rules ur life and plays a important part in ur life, but if u don't believe then it's nothing. For those who believe in this word, this phrase of life, it is a predetermined course of events or general future.
Destiny is not a superstitious belief, it is Just a series of natural event that were bound to happen.
(written by romi)

Frankly speaking ys i do believe in fate...

do read dis post ...tum bhi trust karoge 

wht is d connection between VISU new shws 

1. vivan is playing a superStar character called rishabhGeek (suku's bf name) 
2:ishq wrd is common in bth d shws  

3.both of dem r back to der previous show channel...zee tv(agle janam den n now RSSI) n colors(ganga den n now MEIEJ).. 

4.in agle janam suku's role was dat of unpadh type n in ganga too..viv was lyk unpadh only..n now in RSSI n MEIEJ..both of dem r playing glamorous roles.

5.both of dem r having pkyek costars in der current channels..n dat too starting vd 'R'...rithwik(pavitra rishta) n "R"..roshni(kairi).. 

5.both of dem r still associated vd respect 2 costar..like 4 vivi'an'..he has got drash'ti'..n sukir'ti' has got kan'an'.

6;  name of d bth d shws hd been changed shikhar -madhubala
tera ishq nachaye hs bcm rab se sona ishq

7:bth of dem wr gayab frm 1st 2 promos of dere nw shws 

8.both vl get fashionable n trendy clothes 2 wear..plus jazz n RK r almost similar in characters...bindass n full on attitude..

9:vivian md an entry after almst 1 mth so vil suku...(competiton ka zamana hai)ROFL

i gt 9 connections between dem... & 9 is a pkyek no. (18 =1+8=9)Hug dat means kya pkyek wapis aayega?ShockedWink

is dis jst a coincidence or sumthng else 
meaning of visu 
'visu' z basically a french word(found 4m net)..which means wonderful 2 behold or wonderful 2 look at

believe it or nt...its up2 uLOLLOL

The perfect example for showing how destiny plays a important role in our life and rules it is pkyek. We all know that it was a impossible love story, but yet at last it was made possible. A firefly never knew or never wished to burn itself in the flame if fire but destiny desire made it do that. Destiny made that firefly meet with with that flame of fire, which created such a impact on the firefly that it became it's soul desire to burn itself in that flame of fire. Pkyek is a impossible love story but destiny's desire and power of love made it possible. The flame of fire always wanted to keep the firefly away from him, but it is not possible to fight destiny's desire, it was written on the both of their fate that they will meet and both wil get burned in the fire of love and passion and will make their impossible love story possible, destiny will make it possible.
everythng abt d future is uncertain bt 1thng is sure god hs already arranged all our 2mrrw
v jst hv 2 trust him 2day
pkyek is jst lik a salt 4 me...its absent mks all thgs tastlessErmm
:-romi (rmuk) 

fun post
made by... renu(darkcocoa_renu) & diya(luckdiya)
hit d lik button ...if u wnt 2 trust 

part 3 : KK 3 =)) 

PRT 4... kk 4 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Cari's note ** Yes Exactly! Muje tho kuch samaj nahin aaya. Umeed hai aap samje honge! ROFL ROFL ROFL

Edited by carisma2 - 17 October 2012 at 6:37pm

The following 74 member(s) liked the above post:

kritika17babi01EJD4prncy_dsouzaIavjotloveandhatredrach2012abjeya...Ruhi77...barkitwinkling_starsxxAneesahxx.SmokeySilence...Bournville..PristineSoul-Deepali-harinisriram39helloaamiraanchalarora26vampyrgirlrichaabhiyarockzSaifliciousChelseaForEvermeerubzara-JuniorAngel-masaf57abhiya_kapiPari-GuptaRozy77sunflower52jakther7.rumki.Vidya_luv_SaRunblack_scorpioDivya6696Agrata23.AbhIyalicious..tanu.MyAngelAbhaysukugeny_Chits_Paint.It.BlacK...juhi..Monami_50--Yukthi--maria090bellaaa-SexyAngel-xxAqeelahxx.Chashmish.snehapatrocrazy4KASH_ARMS-meghasharmaFieryHeart---Priya----Priti11-..Enchanteur..Achilles_StyxAbhiya_Visuilove99Shru77.JealousBasher.P.Kamaljit.Seanpyar-ishkSilverBellriyya6CrazyGirl.21romailaKit_KatFearless_Lover-xXx--DevilGal-Hdhdleelaa9

carisma2

IF-Stunnerz

carisma2

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 6:45pm | IP Logged

A little note from me.

PKYEK gave me Vivian.. Uff Abhay Uff, Now Uff RK Uff, so I feel I've gained the most from it. (I sound like Vahb).

After that... it gave me U guys! My PKYEK team.. and Kutte log.
You all are such an important part of my life.. Totally love you all to bits!

Thirdly it gave me Abhiya - my most cherished jodi. My fav jodi!

Fourthly - This party... where I get a slice of Pizza only! Lol

Love u all... I'll be back later with a post from me...

Cari!

Edited by carisma2 - 17 October 2012 at 6:45pm

The following 59 member(s) liked the above post:

babi01EJD4Iavjotloveandhatredrach2012xxAneesahxxtwinkling_stars..Bournville..PristineSoul-Deepali-.SmokeySilence.vampyrgirlrichaabhiyarockzharinisriram39alicekhan11ChelseaForEverramita94-JuniorAngel-masaf57hukshilaAgrata23.AbhIyalicious.MyAngelAbhayDivya6696sukugeny_Chits_Paint.It.BlacK.jakther7.rumki.Vidya_luv_SaRunAcid_Queen..juhi..Abhiya_Visuilove99..Enchanteur..Ayesha066snehapatro-Priti11----Priya---FieryHeartMS-meghasharmamaria090bellaaaoblivious..Chashmish.xxAqeelahxxFearless_LoverTrouble.bookworm-ALS--SilverBellpyar-ishkriyya6.JealousBasher.Shru77romailaitsRitzi-DevilGal-leelaa9Hdhd

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

rach2012xxAneesahxxVidya_luv_SaRunmaria090xxAqeelahxxcarisma2-DevilGal-

masaf57

IF-Dazzler

masaf57

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
awesome thread! Happy Birthday PKYEK!  

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

xxAneesahxxVidya_luv_SaRunxxAqeelahxxmaria090carisma2-DevilGal-

-DevilGal-

IF-Addictz

-DevilGal-

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged

pkyek is best show everHeart

always alive in our heartsHeart

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

janeniroopabarkixxAneesahxxabhiyarockzvampyrgirlrichameerubzaraDivya6696abhaylovepiaAgrata23Vidya_luv_SaRun--Yukthi--maria090xxAqeelahxxcarisma2leelaa9

Achilles_Styx

IF-Sizzlerz

Achilles_Styx

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 7:34pm | IP Logged
My jaan pkyek!A big HAPPY BIRTHDAY..no other show can eva reach up to ur level of passion and intensity..luv u..luv u..a hearty thanx to Visu specially 4 giving us AbhIya..n not to 4get da whole cast vu made dis show da most popular teen show eva,banging its fb page to almost 6 lakhs likes..
We wish if v can get another date of ua bday also!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

xxAneesahxxabhiyarockzharinisriram39abhaylovepiaalicia212Vidya_luv_SaRunAgrata23Divya6696xxAqeelahxxmaria090carisma2

Post Reply New Post

Go to top