Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

---CoCo--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
what the hell is with grandson crap? I am sorry but really pisses me off when people say this stuff in real or reel because I am a victim of this type of crap so when i see it in real or reel it makes me angry. Dont bhari bhaiya and bhabhi have a son and a daughter? so why expect aarti to give birth to a son.
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3

Edited by tamanna1391 - 11 years ago
IshaMish thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the update dear
heena88 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Tfs.
Bt wgy this bua wanna son only?dammed oyr society cukture whch says son son son.
Mehek25 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Thanx for the WU dears.
Awesome episode.
Tomorrow seems like a touching episode. 

x-affy-x thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the cute updateEdited by x-affy-x - 11 years ago
Piku_S thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
thanks for the beautiful update
Yash action speaks louder than words, he is in love with Aarti but he has to first realize and accept it. Loved the entire car conservation, love the loving and humors side of Yash. It was  treat to watch.
I think whatever decision Yash and Aarti, especially Yash makes regarding his wife's pregnancy the youngster generation will support Aarya 100%.

Vidhi and Paridhi will be on Aarti's side, especially Vidhi Bhabi because she is a mother, who understands a pain of a mother.

I may sound old fashion, I am curious or is this a blooper, Maya Bua is a widow how come she is wearing dark yellow  saree? Meri bhawgan ki kasam widow woman in Hindu cultures are not suppose to wear yellow, pink, orange and red sarees related to wedding.
Buaji is wearing  more of dark shades of wedding color sarees, she should wear light or paler shades of pink,yellow or orange.  I pick on yellow because it is related to the haldi ceremony and Tulsi Vivah. Ever since I saw this today, it is just bugging  me. Sorry but Buaji wearing this saree doesn't suit with her character-since she is suppose to be all religious and  Scindia family are strict. In the precap her saree was just standing out.
meghna.sky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
bua needs tight slap from each person of s parivaar.no wonder why  no one wants to try to make her married.
thank you for your update.