Riya is not leaving the show - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago
I think Sana Khan should be back as Riya as soon as she recovers Cm back Riya we miss u,...ArshiπŸ˜”πŸ‘πŸΌ
even if she does come back how will she coz we saw the team burn her body

p.s i really want sana to come back i only watched arjun for her and arjun scenes
if there is a link that is confirmed dat she is gna cum bak plz give we r all restless
If they really wanna replace Sana (which I dont want them to) but still if they want to they could just show someone else as Riya but her being saved rather than chopping off her Character like that...
I think this is a twist in the story where Arjun starts to feel the difference, like Riya is important in the team. The mutual development of their relationship might start.I know I'm expecting too much but... can't help it!πŸ‘Actually keeping expectations is not wrong, but when they shatter it hurts,I am so confused, I don't know what to think anymore,I really am missing Riya a lot!!!!!woh link update karo plz jaha aapne yeh good news padhi hai  
Wish she comes back soon!!!i hope this is not a rumour...ARSHI
Edited by Arshi25031990 - 11 years ago
kaha se news mii hai aapko woh link update karo please i would love to see our riya back...Arshi 
ARE YOU SURE!???? PLZZ GIVE THE LINK!!!