Arjun
Arjun

India-Forums

Riya is not leaving the show (Page 3)

kirthiii Senior Member
kirthiii
kirthiii

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
i am breathing easily again because of u... thanks( i know it sounds dramatic Wink but i am so glad...Big smile)
purecure IF-Rockerz
purecure
purecure

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged

damn happy to read dis news...bt will trust 100%ly if it's officallly confrimed...

sry no offence...bt plss do giv d link.if possible..for complete n 100% happiness!!!!

n tfs!!!

Edited by purecure - 18 October 2012 at 12:28am
cutyvirman IF-Sizzlerz
cutyvirman
cutyvirman

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
how do u know
IshqDewaani Goldie
IshqDewaani
IshqDewaani

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 3:33am | IP Logged
its great news!!!!!ClapClapClapClapClap
But all the people here Arjun's loyal fans want proof..
.sabut ke bina kuch nahi..samjhe ya samjhayu...LOLLOLLOL
just kidding... i am the happiest person TongueTongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxxkaveriw2008

mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
hey wow i hope it's true...after seeing the IF video i doubt she is leaving...* me jumping in the air right now*Dancing
Fantasia_junkie IF-Rockerz
Fantasia_junkie
Fantasia_junkie

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 10:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mushiroxx

hey wow i hope it's true...after seeing the IF video i doubt she is leaving...* me jumping in the air right now*Dancing

Hey Mushi.. Same here.. But u knw, there's this fear at the back of my head, since the tc article had mentioned that she was still shooting for the show!! 

And honestly, after watching the vid, I'm back in my whining mode; I really don't want her to leave.. Looked like they shared a good offscreen chemistry as well.. Embarrassed

Aaarrghh!! Why isn't someone from the PH coming ahead and clearing out these rumours??!!Ouch

Well, let's hope for the best! Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

butterfly7mushiroxxSneha113

mushiroxx IF-Rockerz
mushiroxx
mushiroxx

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mohabbatgirl

Originally posted by mushiroxx

Hey Mushi.. Same here.. But u knw, there's this fear at the back of my head, since the tc article had mentioned that she was still shooting for the show!! 

And honestly, after watching the vid, I'm back in my whining mode; I really don't want her to leave.. Looked like they shared a good offscreen chemistry as well.. Embarrassed

Aaarrghh!! Why isn't someone from the PH coming ahead and clearing out these rumours??!!Ouch

Well, let's hope for the best! Hug
hey avantika...even i have this slight fear at the back of my head...coz i just read a TB article abt akshay aka akash from IPK has quitted the show n is just completing his one month notice...Ouch
PH sure has to answer our questions n clear this rumour...DeadOuch
as for shaleen-sana...i loved their chemistry...they look so comfortable together...love them even more now...Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sneha113

--Mahima-- IF-Stunnerz
--Mahima--
--Mahima--

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Hope wat you say is true

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mushiroxx

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Arjun Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index