The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

PanSh OS - Perfect Strangers *Title Changed* (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 11:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by marauder

Pree,

Somehow I don't feel that sharing a long passionate kiss and knocking out a 12ft troll should be considered under same category Stern Smile. While second one would definitely win you friends but I would not be so sure about the first scenario. As per me its like a double edged sword - it could go either way, more likely the way in which the guy ( lets face it will guy who will be the facing the physical harm, girls will be mostly affected emotionally Geek) is gonna end up getting slapped or bitten up by sandals of not one but two girls.LOL. But considering the basic characters of our protagonist and the situation of this story I guess this friendship is more or less possible here in this one shot.Approve

When I read this OS I tried my level best to not like this OS. But I couldn't do so even though it was on the most unlikely pair of the show; the pair which give more sibling vibe than of a couple. To be honest KD had more chemistry with his harmonica and Panchi with her chocolates, than they both have with each other. But still the story was presented in such a sensible manner that one couldn't help but get engrossed in it. I'm sure after reading it ek baar to sabke dimag mein ye baat jarur aayi hogi what if something like this happens in the show?Ermm

Now coming to writing. I just love how you write KD's character in your OS's either this or other. No one makes him wear the basic essence of his character - 'sarcasm' better than you. And what's even better is that you give him a subtle sense of humour which is rarely seen in the show. For example while reading this I was LMAO when he was counting of reasons to beat the crap out of that guy. LOL. Splendidly done. And coming to Miss Panchi Rastogi. My God what had you done to sweet bholi bhali Panchi. But I guess after last episode who knows we could see this version of Panchi too. I loved the edge you have given to her here. Her frustration her anger which is always bottled up has nicley been given an outlet in this OS. And her first initial conversation with KD was full on paisa vasool moment of this OS.Tongue

Now finally coming to he 'controversial' portion of this OS LOL. Although I wouldn't want something even close like this on show but I wouldn't deny that it's plausible Disapprove. Especially after the play of words by you creating the situation and expressing the emotions, actions and mental state of both. I guess this is called loosing oneself in the moment Stern Smile. Ingeniously penned Clap. Then the final conversation. I had expected it to be one awkward one but I guess I liked this one better. But I have one confusion. What do you mean by '
But somehow in each of their brains, they were whizzing around as a question.' Confused. Don't tell me they actually harboured teeny tiny feeling for each other. Shocked

As usual splendid work Pree but I am certain I won't be reading it again.Clown

P.S - BTW when are you updating Starting Anew ?Cool

I guess this would be the least understood OS of mine, especially by you, since HP readers have a knack of reading emotions behind anything.

The reference. Do you know the feeling of being frustratingly stuck up in a feeling that doesn't seem to be fulfilled or move on? And do you know the mistakes you end up committing in that frustration? And when somehow it isn't such a huge problem it could've turned up into. It's as lucky as knocking out a mountain troll in your first year. Also as huge a feat.

Why would a guy get a slap if the girl was equally guilty? And why would he get a sandal from the other girl when it's not going to be disclosed?

I certainly don't understand why just because people imagine them as sibling-y they are so wary of the idea of intimate friends. And the kiss were, was plain physical with zero emotional level. I've indicated that at every moment of the OS.

She's not gaining something being bholi bhaali, I just gave her a moment to vent out all that's pent up. Thank you for liking something in the OS.

That sentence had nothing to do with PanSh. The reason they were questioning it was because they were questioning if they really liked RV and Kiya the much they thought and if so, was it really the correct thing to do considering their individual conditions.

Can you give me the reason for not wanting to read it again?

To reply honestly, I don't think I'm continuing Starting Anew. Or even as a matter of fact, write for some time.

Thanks.

Was nice hearing from you after so long.

Luv,
Pree

P.S. Don't mind anything in here. You have just baffled me.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

marauder

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PanSh OS - Perfect Strangers *Title Changed* (Page 5)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CoffeeAddict

I guess this would be the least understood OS of mine, especially by you, since HP readers have a knack of reading emotions behind anything.

The reference. Do you know the feeling of being frustratingly stuck up in a feeling that doesn't seem to be fulfilled or move on? And do you know the mistakes you end up committing in that frustration? And when somehow it isn't such a huge problem it could've turned up into. It's as lucky as knocking out a mountain troll in your first year. Also as huge a feat.

Why would a guy get a slap if the girl was equally guilty? And why would he get a sandal from the other girl when it's not going to be disclosed?

I certainly don't understand why just because people imagine them as sibling-y they are so wary of the idea of intimate friends. And the kiss were, was plain physical with zero emotional level. I've indicated that at every moment of the OS.

She's not gaining something being bholi bhaali, I just gave her a moment to vent out all that's pent up. Thank you for liking something in the OS.

That sentence had nothing to do with PanSh. The reason they were questioning it was because they were questioning if they really liked RV and Kiya the much they thought and if so, was it really the correct thing to do considering their individual conditions.

Can you give me the reason for not wanting to read it again?

To reply honestly, I don't think I'm continuing Starting Anew. Or even as a matter of fact, write for some time.

Thanks.

Was nice hearing from you after so long.

Luv,
Pree

P.S. Don't mind anything in here. You have just baffled me.

Ah now I get the HP refrence. I guess in ine way then both thing could be then said similar. Regarding slap thing its my personal opinion and my expleriences that somehow its the guy who end up getting blamed. So no need to be angry on that LOL

And about intimate friendship part and regarding that line - I guess on a subconscious level I end up considering every love story to be a extreme case like that of SwaRon where one's exsitence without other is something which can't be imagined and anything like this will be nothing less than cheating. So its hard for me to imagine both questioning ther love eventhough they are far far from such level of intensity in their love life. I guess you are understanding what I am meaning to say. Aur rahi fir se na padhane ki baat - its simple I couldn't imagine KD with anyone else rather than Kiya, thats's why. It has nothing to do with with this OS.

BTW are you serious about not continuing Starting Anew Shocked. Please don't do that.

P.S - Sorry if I have angered or hurt you with mine comment earlier one or this one.

epiphany.

snowflake.

IF-Stunnerz

snowflake.

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Loved it ClapClap

CoffeeAddict

Crazy_soul

IF-Rockerz

Crazy_soul

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 8:27pm | IP Logged
Nice one.

CoffeeAddict

dmgfanA1

dmgfanA1

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 11:44pm | IP Logged
Tht was awesum
very nice storyline
keep it up n plz do pm meSmile

CoffeeAddict

rocksravya11

IF-Rockerz

rocksravya11

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 1:36am | IP Logged
superbbb

CoffeeAddict

aishu3003

IF-Stunnerz

aishu3003

Posted: 21 October 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
Amazing os dear!!:):)
Loved it!!:)

CoffeeAddict

sukanyaa

IF-Rockerz

sukanyaa

Posted: 05 December 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
i knw dis comment is coming really late...bt its a nice one..

CoffeeAddict

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.