The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

PanSh OS - Perfect Strangers *Title Changed* (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 3 Page 6

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mais

YOU HAD ME AT THE WARNING OF THIS BEING NOT PLATONIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

caution - lots of eeping :p

oh yes I did force you! oh yeah I did and I am freakin proud of it!!!! the title isnt suiting the OS. I am thinking maybe "Kiss & Tell" :p lolz,I am bad with titles and this title night give people a heart attack :p

uhum!!! so yeah...I was so shocked seeing this really in your face kind of Panchi. but I cant actually blame her...poor girl needs to let go sometimes. and aahhh!!! my feels when he initiated the "conversation" in his sarcastic manner! eepss!

honestly, I have this thing for girls being harassed and then being rescued by the guy. yeah I ain't a big feminist :p so you can imagine my excitement when she was outside and being harassed by a loser and KD coming to rescue her, drunk :D

I simply love that little humor you need in between the words. like KD losing count of the reasons, it makes me chuckle. there is such easy flowness to it...I really do get lost in your words and try my best to not miss anything and I succeed mostly as well :D

aaah! that reaction of hers when she realizes what happens and KD's silent support to her. eeepppsss!!!! lemme read again! aaah!! she was crying in his shirt and he just held her while she did so and then she was done and she looked up and then some small talk and then...and then..

OMFG!!!!!! THEY KISSED!!!!!!!!!!!

EEEPPPSSS!!!!!!!!!!

I will be honest I am not a huge fan of kisses being described in details but OH DEAR LORD!!!!! maybe it was due to my PanSh feels or the wait I had to go through to read this but I couldnt even blink! it was that goood!!

"he was not the guy she was in love with. she was not the girl he fell in love with. but that just didn't matter."

I died there...seriously I did!!! oh I could picture it and it didnt seem weird at all. just like that one possibly wrong moment felt completely write, the picture of it felt so right as well! oh how I love you for this!!

and then it was over and it was still right and she was gone. they the next time they were there again, indirectly saying that it wasnt right, it happened with a completely wrong person but in reality accepting whatever that happened and being at peace with that, ready to take a platonic step forward and just keeping it as their dirty little secret perhaps?

I wont go in the direction and tell you whether it was good or bad. because for me its just perfect and right...gaaah!! it made me write a crappy comment!

I regret nothing!!

love ya sooo much!!!!

Yes there was a lot of eeping in there! Sigh! What all you make me do Mardood!!

I'm still contemplating titles. TWILY is the title of one of my old FFs. Couldn't get anything that late in the night so I kept that.

I want this "in your face" Panchi in the show, saying "Bite me." to RV. Gonna be so amazing.

KD's style in her is inspired by my all time favorite character from an American drama. Whenever I'm writing a drunk rough and tough guy, I automatically fall back on his style.

There were a lot more instances of humor in between, hope you caught them.

Give me some credit too, you idiot!! I wrote the kiss well, it's not because of your PanSh spasms that you liked it so much!

Yes you wrote a crappy comment.

Love you too. And hate you too!!

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "PanSh OS - Perfect Strangers *Title Changed* (Page 2)" in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Prachi*

PREEE!!! WHY? Why did you have to do this to me? :( I cant stand reading PanSh romance! Kill this bloody Mais!

LOL! Reading, just because you write so beautifully! :D

You won't believe how many times I thought of killing Mais while writing this!!

Thanks for the compliment.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by *Prachi*

Wow! Beautiful as expected. 

Totally loved the OS, the only thing is I couldn't quite imagine them. Sorry to say, I could only picture Kiya and KD in my mind. Would PLEASE write a KiSha OS for me? I would get on my knees if you want!

Anyways, the feisty girl and the isolated man, they just match so well na? I dont know why, as much as I tried, I could literally see Kiya banging purse on the bar counter. Kiya whacking that man's face. Kiya sobbing in his chest. Kiya kissing him...

That remind me, loved the alliteration there. He was not, she was not. 

You should really write an OS on KiSha! And if you accept my request, please do write a bit feisty Kiya and arrogant KD that ends sweetly. Actually no. I don't know. Whatever you like! All I want is KiSha KiSha KiSha!

And please! Dont listen to Mais and her forbidden requests! No more PanSh Romance! ONLY KISHAAA <3 

Loved it Pree <3

PS : The Way I Loved You is the name of my completed FF. i wrote it back in 2010! Lol!

Thanks.

The next KiSha one that I have in mind is gonna make you get up from your knees, fish for your pitchfork and stake me!!

It was completely for Mais and her PanSh fantasies. There's nothing wrong in you imagining it to be Kiya instead of Panchi, but in all honesty, it's just our love for the couples that's keeping us from imagining other possibilities, because somehow this is totally plausible.

Thank you. I was hoping the alliteration would be the charm of this part. I had to justify the kiss, however absurd.

I'll write KiSha sometime down the line. Though I'm just not "phangirl-ing" the current track. I liked the fire between them, not the serenity.

TWILY is the name of a discontinued incomplete FF even I wrote back in 2010! LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevils..DamonCrazy..RKDramebaaz

epiphany.

IF-Sizzlerz

epiphany.

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Edited

Exactly what was that? LOL Why did you scar how Hermione became friends with Ron and Harry for me on so many different levels? Stern Smile I didn't know what PanSh is when I reserved. I just knew you're a wonderful writer so I should be reading this. But now then, I should have made a pass. Pig

It is brilliantly written, though and you write with enough magnitude to engage your reader both mentally and visually into your prose, which is great. But I am not well acquainted with Panchi and KD and everything so I am going to stop right here as I felt no connections, whatsoever. Embarrassed

Great read, nonetheless. 

-Kankshita

Edited by Savage - 19 October 2012 at 10:57am

tiara_magic

Goldie

tiara_magic

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
nice

marauder

IF-Sizzlerz

marauder

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 2:17am | IP Logged
Pree,

Somehow I don't feel that sharing a long passionate kiss and knocking out a 12ft troll should be considered under same cateagory Stern Smile. While second one would definitely win you friends but I would not be so sure about the first scenario. As per me its like a double edged sword - it could go either way, more likely the way in which the guy ( lets face it will guy who will be the facing the physical harm, girls will be mostly affected emotionally Geek) is gonna end up getting slapped or bitten up by sandals of not one but two girls.LOL. But considering the basic characters of our protagonist and the situation of this story I guess this friendship is more or less possible here in this one shot.Approve

When I read this OS I tried my level best to not like this OS. But I couldn't do so even though it was on the most unlikely pair of the show; the pair which give more sibling vibe than of a couple. To be honest KD had more chemistry with his harmonica and Panchi with her chocolates, than they both have with each other. But still the story was presented in such a sensible manner that one couldn't help but get engrossed in it. I'm sure after reading it ek baar to sabke dimag mein ye baat jarur aayi hogi what if something like this happens in the show?Ermm

Now coming to writing. I just love how you write KD's character in your OS's either this or other. No one makes him wear the basic essence of his character - 'sarcasm' better than you. And what's even better is that you give him a subtle sense of humour which is rarely seen in the show. For example while reading this I was LMAO when he was counting of reasons to beat the crap out of that guy. LOL. Splendidly done. And coming to Miss Panchi Rastogi. My God what had you done to sweet bholi bhali Panchi. But I guess after last episode who knows we could see this version of Panchi too. I loved the edge you have given to her here. Her frustration her anger which is always bottled up has nicley been given an outlet in this OS. And her first initial conversation with KD was full on paisa vasool moment of this OS.Tongue

Now finally coming to he 'controversial' portion of this OS LOL. Although I wouldn't want something even close like this on show but I wouldn't deny that it's plausible Disapprove. Especially after the play of words by you creating the situation and expressing the emotions, actions and mental state of both. I guess this is called loosing oneself in the moment Stern Smile. Ingeniously penned Clap. Then the final conversation. I had expected it to be one awkward one but I guess I liked this one better. But I have one confusion. What do you mean by '
But somehow in each of their brains, they were whizzing around as a question.' Confused. Don't tell me they actually harboured teeny tiny feeling for each other. Shocked

As usual splendid work Pree but I am certain I won't be reading it again.Clown

P.S - BTW when are you updating Starting Anew ?Cool

Edited by marauder - 19 October 2012 at 10:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

epiphany.

100littledevils

IF-Dazzler

100littledevils

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 3:24am | IP Logged
Edited my comment on 1st page <3

CoffeeAddict

IF-Dazzler

CoffeeAddict

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by 100littledevils

OMG OMG OMG that was soo beautiful pree!! though i covered my eyes when the kiss started hahahaha n skipped that one para but iam sure it was super HOT!!! I was like...NO PIYU U CAN'T READ THAT NAI TOH KISHA GAYE SAMJH...N U WILL LOVE PANSH MORE WHICH DON'T EXIST IN REAL SHOW LOLAA...

but to tell u the truth i have never ever seen them more than friends...sooo it was lil difficult for me to read...but i was compelled to read ur OS as it PREE'S OS...Has to be THE BEST!! <3 Awww i really missed ur style of writing!! <3 glad u r back. hope to see a KiSha OS soon!! <3 I just love how real ur OS are...i really loved when they said..'you like Kiya' 'you like ranveer' Reality Checks!! awesome one yaar!!! Clap HATS OFF u r a great great writer. I SO missed u & ur OS!! 

PS - HAHAHA ME N MAIS ARE THE FIRST PERSON TO LIKE AS ALWAYS <3

Thanks.

I tried to keep the hotness of the kiss to minimal because I just couldn't go with the flow of it much.

Nor have I. Well still I'd say I can imagine this happening because the kiss was strangely a start of a platonic friendship between them. They went on and tried being with someone else, but they realized they couldn't. Trial and error. Honestly, to me love is a secondary emotion in life, too secondary to the importance of good friendships.

Thanks a lot Piyu.

And that Kamini was toh sitting waiting for me to finish!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

100littledevilsspicySugar..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.