Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Mais

peeth peeche galiyan tou na do -_______-

Peeth peeche kaha di. Malum tha tu padh hi legi!!
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: FeistySoul

Technically I should be irritated.
For the cross match.
But how does one do that, with such a beautifully written work.
PanSh, with all their differences, were depicted most beautifully.
Blessed you are my dear Pree, with a great talent.
Of Halloween, Trolls and the Golden Trio eh?

Aww... that's the most amazing compliment. Thanks!!

I don't have talent at all. These are just tries at being recognized as someone who can atleast write.

You know the best thing about Halloween? It's a mix of horror and joy. That's what that night was for them. Golden Trio, not really.. But Troll was there for sure, right?! πŸ˜‰
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: gal.angel

juz juz Awesome...esp. i didnt expect d kiss bt it was d bst kiss ever n lovely ending.juz hats off of to uπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌ

Well the kiss was the reason this OS was written. LOL.

Thanks!!
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: CutielovesChocs

PREE. 

I don't even know what to say. Actually, I'll start with the thing I loved the MOST about the OS. You can see where I'm going, can't you? THE HARRY POTTER REFERENCE! IT MADE MY DAYYY! I was all:  I'm reading the series again and I had just passed this part when I read your OS. 

Love the title by the way! It's much better than the previous one and somehow it's suitable perfectly. The order of their drinks defines them SO much. Him, a 'Vodka Redbull' and her, an 'Appletini'. AA, I love your detailing, sai mein! 

Dude. Panchi Rastogi and such feisty? behaviour!? Man, that's unexpected! But we saw that in the show yesterday, so I'm pretty happy with that. Because I reaaally wanna see more of THIS Panchi in the show. :D 

'She didn't give a flying shit about peace and care!' πŸ˜† Brilliant! Love the humour weaved within the story. Especially with KD going all 'Wait, that was three right? Yep, he was drunk' πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Your writing amuses me, Pree. Kudos 

Oh dear. Perfectly adorable moment between KD and Panchi. I honestly can't imagine them to be a couple, because they give me more of a sibling-y vibe, but if I warp my mind enough, anything's possible! πŸ˜† Honestly love the comfort level they share despite being complete strangers. 'She was not the girl he fell in love with, but that didn't matter.' INTRIIIGUINNGGG and yet, so simply stated. Loved it. He noticed her for who she was for the very first time and he liked who he was seeing. 

OOOH. Kissy wissy! πŸ˜†β˜ΊοΈ and OF COURSE she took off after that, leaving him staring once again at the moon his head plagued with thoughts.! 

'You like Kiya. You like Ranveer' πŸ€£ I fell over laughing, honestly. These two are two extremely confused and hungover souls. AND THEN the HP reference! 

What was there NOT to like!? πŸ˜†

Kudos woman! Beautiful piece of work, as always!

The previous title was just the working title, since I wrote it late at night. I have an old incomplete FF by that name, so I just nicked the title off there.

HP references in my OSes just happen. HP is such a great part of my writing life that I can't help but put it in there somehow.

Thank you for the compliment. I like putting details in because that makes it easier to imagine it happening.

I know, I wrote her being a little apologetic of her behavior and then deleted thinking what the heck, even this girls deserves to be rude at times! I just had to put in the Bite Me retort. She needed to say that, and KD needed to be told off someone!!

*Bows* Amusing you is a pleasure Darlin'. (Yes the "Darlin'" thing is a South American accent style).

Most of the PanSh fanbase here seems them as anything platonic - best friends, siblings. these was a little complicated, because honestly I'd still see them as platonic here. There are moments when you're just so frustrated with the current situation, that you need an escape, this kiss was a five minute escape. Nothing emotional, just physical. That line was meant to indicate just this fact.

There was nothing else she could've done other than leaving. She couldn't have apologized, she couldn't have cherished it.

Actually that is not confusion. What they were trying to state by those statements was, it's not me that you want, and nor do I. So let's just keep it our dirty little secrets and move on. It was actually them clearing out any confusion between them.

Thanks.
CutielovesChocs thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
^ By God Pree,  you're SO formal when you're writing replies, you know that?! πŸ˜†

Loosen up! SMIIILE! πŸ˜ƒ
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: CutielovesChocs

^ By God Pree,  you're SO formal when you're writing replies, you know that?! πŸ˜†

Loosen up! SMIIILE! πŸ˜ƒ

Babes replies are supposed to be formal. If I don't explain to the reader where he caught the story wrong, it's a writer's failure. πŸ˜‰
marauder thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Edited my comment - https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/67514132

Sorry for the late reply though.
Edited by marauder - 11 years ago
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savage

Edited

Exactly what was that? πŸ˜† Why did you scar how Hermione became friends with Ron and Harry for me on so many different levels? πŸ˜³ I didn't know what PanSh is when I reserved. I just knew you're a wonderful writer so I should be reading this. But now then, I should have made a pass. πŸ·

It is brilliantly written, though and you write with enough magnitude to engage your reader both mentally and visually into your prose, which is great. But I am not well acquainted with Panchi and KD and everything so I am going to stop right here as I felt no connections, whatsoever. πŸ˜³

Great read, nonetheless. 

-Kankshita

What was that? Umm... No idea!

I'm sorry, but I don't really understand how that reference in here scarred that moment for you...

I'm really sorry for having outraged a lot of emotions within you. But would you care to elaborate what was wrong with the OS enough for you to have made a pass?

That would be one reason why such a negatively inclined comment from you somehow makes less sense to me, that you're not acquainted with the characters. If It's not a big botheration and waste of your time, could please give me the reasons?

Thanks for reading.
thegameison thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: CoffeeAddict

What was that? Umm... No idea!

I'm sorry, but I don't really understand how that reference in here scarred that moment for you...

I'm really sorry for having outraged a lot of emotions within you. But would you care to elaborate what was wrong with the OS enough for you to have made a pass?

That would be one reason why such a negatively inclined comment from you somehow makes less sense to me, that you're not acquainted with the characters. If It's not a big botheration and waste of your time, could please give me the reasons?

Thanks for reading.

You've not outraged any emotions within me and that's the whole point. I don't watch TBP and I am not sure of how the characters have come to develop yeah? And when I reserved I thought this would be a Panchi and Ranveer OS but somehow I realized it Panchi and KD once I started reading, so yeah. That was yet more alien to me. Forgive me but my comments do sound bland when I cannot invest sentiment in reading. Yet I thought you deserved my two cents because you're a friend and an excellent writer. 

While I agree I tend to sound unintentionally curt, I really found the HP reference unnecessary. The rest of it, I am most aggrieved to have enraged you. I meant well. πŸ˜³