The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College

PanSh OS - Perfect Strangers *Title Changed*

CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Warning: It's not platonic!

Yes you read it right. It's PanSh not KiSha. And yes it's not sibling-ish, platonic or about their friendship.

Dedicated to Mais. Becuase she is the one who forced me to write this. Come to think of it, I'll never write something like this ever on my own!

I'm still a KiSha fan! You may imagine it to be KiSha instead of PanSh - a great ideo given by Panchi.

So yes, go on. Joota throwing population. Go on, waste your precious shoes. 😉

Perfect Strangers

He was hit by a boost of loud music as soon as he entered the nightclub having had his wrist stamped with another ugly looking logo - these nightclubs bored him to death. He let out a deep breath and reminded himself its all work and moved towards the bar. Half of his business emerged at these random party thrown by brats at his school and the best thing - not having to provide a fake age proof to acquire drinks.

"Vodka redbull." He ordered as he scanned the crowd for the potential customers who might approach him in the night. Also sweeping a few glances over the lovely curved figures on the dance floor.

"Urghh! Just why?!" She almost smashed the bar counter with the force with which she banged her purse making the bartender and the few people nearby stare at her as if she had sprouted horns. Sure why not. She'd love a red tail and trident too, to once and for all stake that fake heart. "Apple Martini." She ordered and banged her head on her folded arms.

"Need some ear muffs, Darlin'." She heard a sarcastic voice waft into her ear up close. She looked up to see KD leaning against the counter next to her. He was close, how else do you think she could hear him over this racket.

"Bite me!" She rolled her eyes and took a sip of her drink. He looked at her wide eyed. Honestly, that was the last thing he'd expect from Panchi Rastogi.

"Feisty much tonight, are you Rastogi?" He went back to looking at nothing taking another swig off his glass.

"What's your problem? Get someone else to pick the brains of. I've had it with men tonight!" She shook her head and stepped down her stool. He raised his eyebrow at the not intended innuendo but didn't mention not wanting a whack on his head with her purse, he was just not in the mood to handle another jungle billi tonight. They had interacted in school rarely, minimal, only when needed. But then she was always in her calm state, right now, she didn't give a flying shit about peace and care!!

"Sure. I just have so many amazing options to bug tonight right!" KD shrugged. She rolled her eyes and moved away.

"Did I not tell you f**k off?!" She was screaming at a guy who was trying to grope her very confidently. She was drunk. Maybe that's why she didn't realize that whacking him across the face with a metal purse was not really a good idea. As she strode off towards the exit, she was somehow somewhere deep in her heart hoping Ranveer would've seen the drama on the dance floor and would come to her rescue beating the crap out of the guy. She almost tripped thrice on her little heels by the time she made it out of the door into the chilly and empty parking lot. She knew she was drunk bad enough not to drive. And she had known she'll get drunk all thanks to where the day had been leading her towards, so it was not a good idea to get a driver who would rant her one time drunkenness to her dad. As she finally managed to get to her car and took the keys out of her purse, she felt a hand on her bare arm. She whipped back to find the dimwit grinning at her again. Before she could manage another abuse out of her mouth, he roughly clamped his hand on her mouth and leaned onto her, his other arm keeping her arms tightly bind behind her back. She squirmed in his grasp trying to free herself.

"You shouldn't have done that." He maniacally cocked his head to a side and began grinding his body into her.

"And you shouldn't have done that." KD was standing next to the trunk. He was pissed off at this guy for two reasons. For the stupid egoistic idiocy he was doing right now. For ruining his peaceful perfect time gazing at the moon with a chilled beer in hand. And for compelling him to beat the living daylight out of him. That was three, right? Yes, he was drunk.

The next thing she knew was that the moron was pulled off her and thrown towards the hood of the car and got a swollen eye before he could squirm and run away. KD shook his head. The sudden movements of the fight were giving him a light headache. Yup, he was officially sloshed.

"You alright?" He asked approaching her as she still stood there fixed in her spot, shivering a little.

"Huh?" She looked up at his face and a tear trickled down her cheek.

"Hey, hey. It's alright!" He rushed to her as she began sobbing uncontrollably and slid down, her legs not having any more strength to hold her.

"I... I..." She began saying as he sat down next to her on the ground of the parking lot, shielded from view by the car next to Panchi's. He shushed her and she clung to him sobbing into him.

"It's alright. You're fine." He said not knowing what else to say or do, but to just sit there and let her hold him however she wished. After a long time of sitting there with her head pressed into his now wet shirt, he had slid into a little more comfortable position in front of her, an arm wrapped around her back with his eyes closed and head resting on her head. It was only the chilling breeze and her occasional sob that stopped him from falling into oblivion, but the headache was beginning to rise up a few notches by the passing moments.

He opened his eyes as he felt her stir and let her move as per her wish, just not letting go off his hold over her back as she loosed her grasp on his shirt. She had stopped crying. She wiped her face but he kept on looking on with concern hoping there wouldn't be another outburst.

"I knew today was going to be an awful day." She said and let out a sarcastic chuckle making him grin. He brushed her cheek lightly. She looked up to stare at him. He was not the guy with a poker face mask who strolled through the corridors of school. He was not the guy that she had almost never talked to. She moved her face closer to his. He could feel her cold breath on his face, her eyes were bizarrely mesmerizing. She was not the reserved girl who was always seen with a chocolate in hand. She was not the girl who was teased as fat and plump by almost every girl in school. He met her halfway, as their lips met. He was not the guy she was in love with. She was not the girl he fell in love with. But that just didn't matter.

The soft brush of her lips against his was all the invitation he needed. He kissed her with just the slightest of pressure, not wanting to startle her. She opened her fist that was still resting over his heart and pressed it to feel his erratic heartbeat and closed her eyes. He entwined his fingers with that of her other hand as she took in his lower lip. He began to quicken the ferociousness of the kiss slowly being careful of not coming across as urgent. As the kiss deepened he leaned her against the car and began to kiss her more fiercely while she replied with equal eagerness. He bit her lip a little and she smiled into the kiss. It was only when they realized they were out of breath that they broke apart. She didn't open her eyes to see him. She didn't want to know he was not the person she wanted him to be. If she had, she'd have realized his eyes were closed too.

He slowly stood up after opening his eyes, once his breath was back to normal and helped her up, not having left her hand. He knew all the turmoil and tornadoes in his brain had to be dealt with, but that wouldn't justify leaving her to her own ministrations. She got up and brushed her dress. They both took a few long breaths and didn't dare to look at the other. After some moments of standing there, Panchi fished her car keys and purse from the ground. He didn't dare or bother to say anything as she climbed into the car. With one last fleeting look at him she drove off.

He needed a coffee, desperately. More than that, he guessed, he needed an idea to avoid her. He had never shouted at the kid who worked in the Buddy Cafe, but today was seemingly going to be his first time when he suddenly heard a mug being put down on his bench next to him. He raised his head to see Panchi standing there with another similar cup in hand. She sat down next to him and slowly sipped from her mug.

His head was whizzing with the headache and the stupid things his aching head was telling him that should be saying. He picked up his mug and sipped, loving the warmth spreading in his head.

"You like Kiya." She said in a rough voice because of the little dryness in her throat. He looked at her. Her eyes were not really red, thankfully.

"You like Ranveer." He replied taking another sip of his hot coffee, deciding on going back to his favorite hobby - starting at nothing, eye-contact was not really his comfort zone much. They weren't questions, they were facts. But somehow in each of their brains, they were whizzing around as a question.

There are a few things you can't share without ending up being friends, somehow bizarrely, sharing a passionate drunken kiss was one of them.

Hope the HP fans caught the reference in the end.

PMs have been sent. If you didn't get it, let me know.

My other OS on TBP:

KD-Kiya OS - Streetlight:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3140246

Panchi-KD OS - Friends:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3145660

TBP OS - Starting Anew:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3141467

KiSha OS - Yaara Tere Sadke:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3160067

Since I started out with D3, If you wish to read any of my D3 works, here are the links.

SwaRon OS - Without You:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1708079

My RiMar OS - Mere Jaana:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1713045

SwaRon OS - Cinderella's Man:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2938373

SwaRon OS - The Last Dance:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2943123

SwaRon SS - Falling For The Beast:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2946173

SwaRon OS - Sharon's Monologue:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2949942

SwaRon OS - Fidelity:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2955588

SwaRon OS - Red Bull Hangover:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/2962784

SwaRon OS - I'm With You:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3089087

Luv,

Pree.

Edited by CoffeeAddict - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

100littledevils thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
OMG OMG OMG that was soo beautiful pree!! though i covered my eyes when the kiss started hahahaha n skipped that one para but iam sure it was super HOT!!! I was like...NO PIYU U CAN'T READ THAT NAI TOH KISHA GAYE SAMJH...N U WILL LOVE PANSH MORE WHICH DON'T EXIST IN REAL SHOW LOLAA...

but to tell u the truth i have never ever seen them more than friends...sooo it was lil difficult for me to read...but i was compelled to read ur OS as it PREE'S OS...Has to be THE BEST!! <3 Awww i really missed ur style of writing!! <3 glad u r back. hope to see a KiSha OS soon!! <3 I just love how real ur OS are...i really loved when they said..'you like Kiya' 'you like ranveer' Reality Checks!! awesome one yaar!!! 👏 HATS OFF u r a great great writer. I SO missed u & ur OS!! 

PS - HAHAHA ME N MAIS ARE THE FIRST PERSON TO LIKE AS ALWAYS <3 Edited by 100littledevils - 11 years ago
sourmisery thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
YOU HAD ME AT THE WARNING OF THIS BEING NOT PLATONIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

caution - lots of eeping :p

oh yes I did force you! oh yeah I did and I am freakin proud of it!!!! the title isnt suiting the OS. I am thinking maybe "Kiss & Tell" :p lolz,I am bad with titles and this title night give people a heart attack :p

uhum!!! so yeah...I was so shocked seeing this really in your face kind of Panchi. but I cant actually blame her...poor girl needs to let go sometimes. and aahhh!!! my feels when he initiated the "conversation" in his sarcastic manner! eepss!

honestly, I have this thing for girls being harassed and then being rescued by the guy. yeah I ain't a big feminist :p so you can imagine my excitement when she was outside and being harassed by a loser and KD coming to rescue her, drunk :D

I simply love that little humor you need in between the words. like KD losing count of the reasons, it makes me chuckle. there is such easy flowness to it...I really do get lost in your words and try my best to not miss anything and I succeed mostly as well :D

aaah! that reaction of hers when she realizes what happens and KD's silent support to her. eeepppsss!!!! lemme read again! aaah!! she was crying in his shirt and he just held her while she did so and then she was done and she looked up and then some small talk and then...and then..

OMFG!!!!!! THEY KISSED!!!!!!!!!!!

EEEPPPSSS!!!!!!!!!!

I will be honest I am not a huge fan of kisses being described in details but OH DEAR LORD!!!!! maybe it was due to my PanSh feels or the wait I had to go through to read this but I couldnt even blink! it was that goood!!

"he was not the guy she was in love with. she was not the girl he fell in love with. but that just didn't matter."

I died there...seriously I did!!! oh I could picture it and it didnt seem weird at all. just like that one possibly wrong moment felt completely write, the picture of it felt so right as well! oh how I love you for this!!

and then it was over and it was still right and she was gone. they the next time they were there again, indirectly saying that it wasnt right, it happened with a completely wrong person but in reality accepting whatever that happened and being at peace with that, ready to take a platonic step forward and just keeping it as their dirty little secret perhaps?

I wont go in the direction and tell you whether it was good or bad. because for me its just perfect and right...gaaah!! it made me write a crappy comment!

I regret nothing!!

love ya sooo much!!!!
sourmisery thumbnail
my cheeks are red, I have this idiotic grin on my face and have those little fluttering butterflies in my belly...

yup.

THE BEST KISS EVER!!!!!!!

read it more calmly now...fell for it more!!! goodness!! they are just so right in their imperfect little way!! me is dead!!! <3
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
PREEE!!! WHY? Why did you have to do this to me? :( I cant stand reading PanSh romance! Kill this bloody Mais!

LOL! Reading, just because you write so beautifully! :D
sourmisery thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Prachi*

PREEE!!! WHY? Why did you have to do this to me? :( I cant stand reading PanSh romance! Kill this bloody Mais!

this is the first time anyone has tried romance on PanSh?! how can you not stand something new?! you die!!! mere peeche kyun pari hai zaleel mardood!!! :@
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mais

this is the first time anyone has tried romance on PanSh?! how can you not stand something new?! you die!!! mere peeche kyun pari hai zaleel mardood!!! :@

Shut up! Pata nahi kaise kaise khayal aate hain tujhe!! KiSha and RaHi are very beautiful, romantic and sexy thank you very much, i dont need PanSh! I mean, friendship is FINE, but romance, nu-uh! Mein tere peeche nahi TU mere piche padi hain!!
RKDramebaaz thumbnail
Wow! Beautiful as expected. 

Totally loved the OS, the only thing is I couldn't quite imagine them. Sorry to say, I could only picture Kiya and KD in my mind. Would PLEASE write a KiSha OS for me? I would get on my knees if you want!

Anyways, the feisty girl and the isolated man, they just match so well na? I dont know why, as much as I tried, I could literally see Kiya banging purse on the bar counter. Kiya whacking that man's face. Kiya sobbing in his chest. Kiya kissing him...

That remind me, loved the alliteration there. He was not, she was not. 

You should really write an OS on KiSha! And if you accept my request, please do write a bit feisty Kiya and arrogant KD that ends sweetly. Actually no. I don't know. Whatever you like! All I want is KiSha KiSha KiSha!

And please! Dont listen to Mais and her forbidden requests! No more PanSh Romance! ONLY KISHAAA <3 

Loved it Pree <3

PS : The Way I Loved You is the name of my completed FF. i wrote it back in 2010! Lol!
Edited by *Prachi* - 11 years ago
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: Mais

YOU HAD ME AT THE WARNING OF THIS BEING NOT PLATONIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

caution - lots of eeping :p

oh yes I did force you! oh yeah I did and I am freakin proud of it!!!! the title isnt suiting the OS. I am thinking maybe "Kiss & Tell" :p lolz,I am bad with titles and this title night give people a heart attack :p

uhum!!! so yeah...I was so shocked seeing this really in your face kind of Panchi. but I cant actually blame her...poor girl needs to let go sometimes. and aahhh!!! my feels when he initiated the "conversation" in his sarcastic manner! eepss!

honestly, I have this thing for girls being harassed and then being rescued by the guy. yeah I ain't a big feminist :p so you can imagine my excitement when she was outside and being harassed by a loser and KD coming to rescue her, drunk :D

I simply love that little humor you need in between the words. like KD losing count of the reasons, it makes me chuckle. there is such easy flowness to it...I really do get lost in your words and try my best to not miss anything and I succeed mostly as well :D

aaah! that reaction of hers when she realizes what happens and KD's silent support to her. eeepppsss!!!! lemme read again! aaah!! she was crying in his shirt and he just held her while she did so and then she was done and she looked up and then some small talk and then...and then..

OMFG!!!!!! THEY KISSED!!!!!!!!!!!

EEEPPPSSS!!!!!!!!!!

I will be honest I am not a huge fan of kisses being described in details but OH DEAR LORD!!!!! maybe it was due to my PanSh feels or the wait I had to go through to read this but I couldnt even blink! it was that goood!!

"he was not the guy she was in love with. she was not the girl he fell in love with. but that just didn't matter."

I died there...seriously I did!!! oh I could picture it and it didnt seem weird at all. just like that one possibly wrong moment felt completely write, the picture of it felt so right as well! oh how I love you for this!!

and then it was over and it was still right and she was gone. they the next time they were there again, indirectly saying that it wasnt right, it happened with a completely wrong person but in reality accepting whatever that happened and being at peace with that, ready to take a platonic step forward and just keeping it as their dirty little secret perhaps?

I wont go in the direction and tell you whether it was good or bad. because for me its just perfect and right...gaaah!! it made me write a crappy comment!

I regret nothing!!

love ya sooo much!!!!

Yes there was a lot of eeping in there! Sigh! What all you make me do Mardood!!

I'm still contemplating titles. TWILY is the title of one of my old FFs. Couldn't get anything that late in the night so I kept that.

I want this "in your face" Panchi in the show, saying "Bite me." to RV. Gonna be so amazing.

KD's style in her is inspired by my all time favorite character from an American drama. Whenever I'm writing a drunk rough and tough guy, I automatically fall back on his style.

There were a lot more instances of humor in between, hope you caught them.

Give me some credit too, you idiot!! I wrote the kiss well, it's not because of your PanSh spasms that you liked it so much!

Yes you wrote a crappy comment.

Love you too. And hate you too!!
CoffeeAddict thumbnail
Originally posted by: *Prachi*

You won't believe how many times I thought of killing Mais while writing this!!

Thanks for the compliment.