Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
So... Adi Is falling in love with Sugni

yesterday he loved amrita and the next day he loves sugni ow... dont tell me please

I must say it was boring to watch i DIDNT like this

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mohanishasunnyroshibooglegaayikamuktha_cuteIstilalidvinHillyloveJulieDpankhudi_TiaRa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Adi Falling In love .. !!" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
I wonder how he will say "I love you" to Sugni without remembering his uncle's letter to her and just knowing that this is the love of his uncle's life. The person his uncle will do anything for. That will be sooo nasty!!!

ocendejoysunnyroshimuktha_cuteseemasrgaayikaIstilalidvinHillylovepankhudi_TiaRaronshaan

preetie

Goldie

preetie

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
so was sugani. She was getting slapped by mama gulabia yesterday. now there are promos of Suguni with a gun ready to blow up vikram. Seriously it is day and night everyday.

Edited by preetie - 17 October 2012 at 3:24pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteseemasrgaayikaIstilalidvinJulieDHillylovepankhudi_TiaRa

cherryb

cherryb

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JulieD

I wonder how he will say "I love you" to Sugni without remembering his uncle's letter to her and just knowing that this is the love of his uncle's life. The person his uncle will do anything for. That will be sooo nasty!!!

He wouldn't remember cause the CVs will make it all disappear.  As far as they're concerned there was no letter and no expression of love.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoygaayikamuktha_cutelidvinIstilaJulieDForeverSHINeeHillylovepankhudi_TiaRa

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Agreed Cherryb

Do you see Sugni remembering anything about the good times with TVS even though she is in the havali where many of those moments happended - No. Always the shed scene, the Mendhi confrontation, Reva coming back.

Equally Adi will be given a labotomy so he will forget he ever saw TVS broken or read the letter. I mean he has already put Amu's memories in a box on top of the wardrobe out of sight and seem to have put her out of his mind so why not TVS.

Its Adini all the way and then THE END

Edited by payal7 - 18 October 2012 at 12:31am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyseemasrcherrybgaayikaIstilalidvinSandy66ForeverSHINeeHillyloveJulieDpankhudi_TiaRa

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 3:11am | IP Logged
she can be his friend but I dont think she will fall in love with him

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sandy66pankhudi_TiaRa

meghna.sky

meghna.sky

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 3:34am | IP Logged
i dont think there is any problem if adi falls for sugni,i like  this cute couple.Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rozie

Istila

Goldie

Istila

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
It appears for some people, that it's "cute" to see a woman falling in love & getting engaged to a man (regardless of his age) then to leave him (after his dead wife suddenly comes back to life) to pressurize his nephew to marry her, whilst he is engaged to her best friend! 

Yes - how verrry "Cute" LOL

Edited by Istila - 18 October 2012 at 11:55am

ocendejoyseemasrcherrybgaayikaSandy66croziaxxVinnie79JulieDHillylovepankhudi_TiaRa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.