Phir Subah Hogi

Sugni's Destiny

Poll Question: Why did Sugni scream out Vickram's name before he got in the accident?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
16 [40.00%]
0 [0.00%]
24 [60.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
I was sooo surprised Shockedwhen Sugni screamed out TVS name before he got in the accident!!! I mean after all the hatred she has shown towards him since the wedding fiasco, it was a huge shocker there. Not even his mother had that feeling and I know that it is usually mothers who get the feeling that something is not right with their child. Well we all know that Reva just loves the money so she won't feel a thing.Angry So what do you guys think that feeling was about?Confused

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteHillylovepankhudi_TiaRa

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Sugni's Destiny" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
They want to keep SUGVI fans so showing them dreams

and now showing adi falling in love

who knows Sugni will like him too and say her love for vikram was just attraction or something like this

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoybooglemuktha_cuteseemasrSaima2010shunu6JulieDHillyloveVinnie79pankhudi_TiaRaLaila2009

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
I think Aditya had told Vikram at one point that Sugni was young and she will meet someone else. I guess when she falls in love with Adi, she will just prove him to be right

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoymuktha_cuteseemasrForeverSHINeeHillyloveLaila2009pankhudi_TiaRa

godspeed12

Groupbie

godspeed12

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
A very difficult question..I think it's just the CV's who want the former fans to return ! But being an old Sugvi fan..I feel like choosing the first option Smile 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anagha107Saima2010gaayikaIstilashunu6JulieDpankhudi_TiaRaLaila2009

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 4:26pm | IP Logged
I choose the 1st option, bacause  at the  beginning the bond of this pair was magical form the beginning.  But i think it was a smart move from  the CV's to keep the old Sugvi fans

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gaayikaJulieDpankhudi_TiaRaLaila2009

cherryb

cherryb

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
I chose the 3rd option - it's a plan by the cvs to keep Vikram's fans hooked. Nothing behind it.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Saima2010Istilamuktha_cuteprerna15HillyloveJulieDForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRaLaila2009

Hillylove

IF-Dazzler

Hillylove

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 7:29pm | IP Logged
I chose option 3, because I know better than to trust a bunch of untalented and immoral writers. 

They see what we write about Sugni never loving Vikram.  They know Sugni is Public Enemy No. 1 for a lot of us.  They want the show to keep running. So, they want us to get the impression that she is a nice decent girl who loved a man and still does even though she is hurting. Then they will make it look like Sugni gradually fell in love with Adi and found a soul mate in him.Angry

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyIstilamuktha_cuteseemasrprerna15JulieDForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRaLaila2009ronshaan

Laila2009

IF-Rockerz

Laila2009

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 8:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hillydee

I chose option 3, because I know better than to trust a bunch of untalented and immoral writers. 

They see what we write about Sugni never loving Vikram.  They know Sugni is Public Enemy No. 1 for a lot of us.  They want the show to keep running. So, they want us to get the impression that she is a nice decent girl who loved a man and still does even though she is hurting. Then they will make it look like Sugni gradually fell in love with Adi and found a soul mate in him.Angry

Totally agree. I encourage that no-one take this attempt seriously. We have seen nothing but hate and bitterness towards TVS, a destruction of his character etc. 

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyIstilamuktha_cuteprerna15HillyloveJulieDForeverSHINeepankhudi_TiaRa

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.