Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SOTY MOVIE DISCUSSION ONLY THREAD! (Page 107)

Post Reply New Post

Page 107 of 110

starstruckk

IF-Rockerz

starstruckk

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 4:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy_girl30

okie so I finally watched da interview

@starstruck...thanks for letting me abt the hitting part Smile

lol so first thing first...Varun is soo hyper n funny LOL...bt I could tell that at the hate e-mail they got abt Alia...n they way Varun was like burn n shyt...she surely took offence n didnt like him teasing her more...to make it worse he hits her LOL

bt awww Sid is sooo cute when he side hugs her Embarrassed

I noticed dat Alia n Varun kept fighting throughout the thing like siblings who have to disagree LOL

n y was Varun throwin ques like Sid do u think Alia is beautiful?? do u like Alia Sid?? Confused
u say this stuff to ur frnds wen u have to tease them with either their gf or their crush

loll also when Sid says she is hot...Varun is like dats sexual...god he kills me LOL
I noticed dat Alia tried to move ahead quickly during this part...like she didn't want this convo to extend b/w them lol

well all I can say is I dun think Sid n Alia r dating bt mayb they kibda have started to like each other...its adorable though Embarrassed

n Varun OMG...I would love to see his interview with Parineeti lol...they both wouldn't let the other talk...can't wait to see them together in their next Big smile

LOl I find Varun so entertaining..he's like all energetic and blunt which makes the interviews exciting at least. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Seraphic-abby_girl30

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SOTY MOVIE DISCUSSION ONLY THREAD! (Page 107)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

abby_girl30

IF-Rockerz

abby_girl30

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 4:16pm | IP Logged
^I know he says just anything dat comes in his mind

like the prsn asking for the story

he is like sid goes to china running, alia follows him...I have 2-3 kids here n den I leave them n go to china as well LOL LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SRK-BEBOstarstruckk

SudhaSangeet

IF-Dazzler

SudhaSangeet

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
OK, after long wait, I got to see the film...I knew if I saw this film during exams, i would have kept rewinding and rewinding the filmD'oh.

The film was very predictable, and by now everything has been discussed, so yeah, I will keep it short.

I didnt like:
The script...very weak, no excitement of sorts, so I kept my focus on the performance part which was GOOD!
The friends group...I didnt find much attachment amongst all(blame it on script)
The dean character, not impressive at all..though Rishi K was good.
Shanaya's bland look in the start of movie.

I liked:
Abhi-Ro friendship...their emo talks...Abhi saying,"ab mujhe kiss karega kya?"LOL...was funny of all, that use to make up the fight or use to cheer up them in sad moment.
Rohan's despair and turmoil with his parents...very nicely shown. Felt bad for him.
The kiss wala scene...dont ask why lol.
Forgot to add the  dancing part: Varun is very good and effortless dancer..but Siddharth aint that bad dancer as I thought, just that radha song made him look bad, he was good in vele, or disco or Kukkad song...

I loved:
Abhi...Stole my heart right from the entry...I loved his eyes in which i use to get lost and return back so that I notice other characters also.LOL He emotes effortlessly with his eyes..and his gestures in introspecting whether he loved shanaya...or he wanted to stay away from her.
I loved that part in wedding of Rohan's bro...between Abhi and Shanaya...I kept rewinding this part again and again.Both were lovely.Embarrassed
Shanaya's kiddishness, made me laugh all the time... Alia will improve, but she should take break and come when she matures and is ready to give solid performances...this kinda performance suits for such role only...
The last part of film, where they fight and fight to peace of their minds...Perfect! their acting with intense expressions made up everything
Abhi's liking for shanaya was evident from beginning...but rohan-shanaya's love angle and abhi-shanaya's love angle was limited...Not well dealt like what i saw Kjo worked on KKHH trio.

The film was less that what I expected to be frank considering the awesome films that were released this year...but the newcomers were the stars of the film.
I enjoyed the trio equally in the interviews and chats...They are adorable together
I wish them all the best for their future,and I also wish Sid and Varun work together after after some years...will be interesting to see!!!

Edited by sudha100 - 04 November 2012 at 1:18am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

amila1234sabulovekaranheerhoneyshaazi-Subbiha-..Sakeena..

shaazi

IF-Rockerz

shaazi

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 3:44am | IP Logged
i am totally in love with sidDay Dreaming...can't stop drooling over him...he is just awesome...can't wait for his next movie

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabulovekaranSudhaSangeet..Sakeena..

SudhaSangeet

IF-Dazzler

SudhaSangeet

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaazi

i am totally in love with sidDay Dreaming...can't stop drooling over him...he is just awesome...can't wait for his next movie

Ditto...just that my drooling sessions have started now LOL

I wonder when I will be able to see Sid next...as it is he was introvert in promotions and interview...now to he will go gayab...Ouch

I went through whole thread( till 70 pg now, I enjoyed reading) I observed gradual increase in liking for Sid and Varun...from what we first saw the Theatrical trailer...were bombarded with criticism.

Even me wrote off them...that who cares abt SOTYLOL...I am very happy that all made a mark for themselves right from first movie...Clap

Edited by sudha100 - 04 November 2012 at 8:12am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabulovekaranshaazi..Sakeena..

shaazi

IF-Rockerz

shaazi

Posted: 04 November 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sudha100

Originally posted by shaazi

Ditto...just that my drooling sessions have started now LOL

I wonder when I will be able to see Sid next...as it is he was introvert in promotions and interview...now to he will go gayab...Ouch

I went through whole thread( till 70 pg now) I observed gradual increase in liking for Sid and Varun...from what we first saw the Theatrical trailer...were bombarded with criticism.

Even me wrote off them...that who cares abt SOTYLOL...I am very happy that all made a mark for themselves right from first movie...Clap
oh plz don't say that...i'll die if i won't see him again LOL...can't get enough of himEmbarrassed... just  want to see more and more of him and i am sure he'll get many more movies as evryone is liking him more...i have read at many places that audience has liked sid over varun...it's just sid all over...check out twitter and these links

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SudhaSangeet

SudhaSangeet

IF-Dazzler

SudhaSangeet

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Finally saw film in theatres...after watching a pirated version...Dancing

Sorry girls for the ranting...I have fallen for Siddharth pretty badly LOLthank God exams are over LOL

I enjoyed more there...the songs which I think are very popular...the scenes between Abhi and Shanaya-their affection for each other; Rohan and abhi: how they bonded with each other; the fighting sequence...everything.LOL
I still believe the plot was meh...Ermm

SOTY enjoyed pretty good run...!!

I will miss this trio...Good luck to them!Hug

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sabulovekaranNa1naSanDhirFanatic-Subbiha-..Sakeena..

SRK-BEBO

Goldie

SRK-BEBO

Posted: 07 November 2012 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
I have seen some of his personal pics on his fan site. A face of the girl who he is with  is blurred.Wacko

Post Reply New Post

Go to top