Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SOTY MOVIE DISCUSSION ONLY THREAD! (Page 105)

Post Reply New Post

Page 105 of 110

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 5:26pm | IP Logged
@starstruck - sorry donno ur nameEmbarrassed

heres the link

remove the space between tv and forum

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

starstruckk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SOTY MOVIE DISCUSSION ONLY THREAD! (Page 105)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
loved this interview of theirs

Sid @2:19 - 2:25 Heart

Edited by -Subbiha- - 02 November 2012 at 5:40pm

starstruckk

starstruckk

IF-Rockerz

starstruckk

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 5:40pm | IP Logged
Thanks Subbiha! and you could just refer to starstruck..lol, I never saw the one you just posted..I believe it's after the Starbucks launch? Alia looks mad uncomfortable for some reason. Sid & Varun have such a nice bond..it's nice to see them get along so well. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Na1na-Subbiha-

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstruckk

Thanks Subbiha! and you could just refer to starstruck..lol, I never saw the one you just posted..I believe it's after the Starbucks launch? Alia looks mad uncomfortable for some reason. Sid & Varun have such a nice bond..it's nice to see them get along so well. 

yeh m pretty sure its after the starbucks launch coz sid is wearing the green shirtDay Dreaming yeah and sid and varun are really good together offscreen/ onscreen; even there scenes in the movie came out real good

Na1na

starstruckk

IF-Rockerz

starstruckk

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 5:45pm | IP Logged
ahah yeah..that green shirt of Sid's reminded me of the starbucks launch..LOL

if you have any other interview of theres thats not on youtube..do let me know..I've seen all the ones on youtube..LOL I sound like such a fangirl..damn lol Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Na1na-Subbiha-

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 5:48pm | IP Logged
yep cant forget the green shirt he looked so gorgeous in itDay Dreaming and sure will doEmbarrassed

Na1na

Na1na

Goldie

Na1na

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 12:12am | IP Logged
I've watched all there interviews till date and they are always so fun together!
I loved everything about this Ponds interview...Alia, Varun and of course Sid!...

Yes...I agree with you all here...Sid and Alia have great offscreen chemistry...
You guys have already mentioned everything...but there's something else i noticed...

Someone asked her how does she manage to look so gorgeous...and Varun was like "HOW Alia?? HOW???" lol! And then he was like constantly asking Sid..."Don't you think she's gorgeous Sid...?" Don't know why but he tried to kinda dodge that question but finally when Varun asked twice, Sid was like..."She's Hot!"

And I also noticed that whenever Alia has to speak about Varun she blabbers a lot..but when asked to speak about Sid...she speaks less and kinda chooses her words!
There Varun was prompting her to speak more..."And what about his calmness you keep talking about...?" but she was too hurried to go to the next question...so she slowly said..."he's not so calm and composed contrary to what you/we believe" or something like that...

Then she was the one who chose the question for Sid "What will you do to make Alia happy when she's upset..." Sid's answer of course was very funny! 

His dislike to Alia's hate mail can be very well seen...
Also the last bit which everyone has talked about...Varun is really so clueless...! LOL
He hit her quite hard...and Sid's reaction was...aww..."take it easy..." "dont do it again..."
If Varun was so sorry...then he should have said that to Alia...not Sid...why was he shaking his hand???

Waise just by looking at Sid you can make out that he's very protective about Alia...
But it doesn't necessarily mean that they are dating...
It might be because she's very young or because he acknowledges the fact that she's the only girl amongst them...

Whatever it is...its very adorable!
hope they work again together!!! All 3 of them!

Edited by nimmi - 03 November 2012 at 3:18am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shaaziSanDhirFanatic-Subbiha-heerhoney-Seraphic-..Sakeena..HawaaPot

SRK-BEBO

Goldie

SRK-BEBO

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 12:17am | IP Logged
Nooo SID, u cant date Allia..I will be so heart broken and jealous  with that bachchiLOL

Edited by SRK-BEBO - 03 November 2012 at 12:17am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top