Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SOTY MOVIE DISCUSSION ONLY THREAD! (Page 103)

Post Reply New Post

Page 103 of 110

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by starstruckk

btw what is Varun saying when he reacts to that girl's comment which was she hates Alia? what's he even saying? "ooo...buzzz something" W*Fff is he saying ...LOL

Varun's the kind of guy who in real life..you'd find hella annoying. LOL..

varun was just high on something hahaLOL

but goshhh sid is such a sweetheartDay Dreaming i just love the way he treats alia and the looks he gives her like just melts youEmbarrassedBlushing

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Na1naSanDhirFanaticstarstruckk

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SOTY MOVIE DISCUSSION ONLY THREAD! (Page 103)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged

I don't understand why Varun hits Alia..and then apologizes to Alia by shaking Sid's hand? how does that even make sense? lol..or does it mean something else?

Personally though, I find Sid always protecting Alia..I think even when Varun hits her back..Sid sort of rubs her? or is he doing something else? I  mean they're what? 7 yrs apart..but still, I find them really cute together. Sid also comes across more sensible than Varun..Varun's way too hyper..LOL especially when someone praises him. lol

we were talking about the pond's webchat on sid's fanclub and i said the exact same thing! he brings his hand towards her shoulder/ back almost like rubbing/ hugging her side waysDay Dreaming goshh he's SUCH a sweetheartEmbarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Na1naSanDhirFanatic

starstruckk

IF-Rockerz

starstruckk

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 4:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by qwww

Alia was definetly upset when she read that "i Hate alaia comment"
And Varun rubbing it in didnt help either I guess - that guy is a total jock and totally clueless. LOL Her voice was cracking when she read the next question. I think both the boys treat her like a baby. I am wondering how many takes it took for that kiss wala scene.LOL It looked good on screen tho .

I think she did take it to heart because she also goes on to say that "if you dont like me then watch the film for Sid & Varun then" and she says it in a pissed way..but I feel the way Sid & Varun were teasing her + the obnoxious, loud slap from Varun made it a bit worse. 

Moreover, I''m confused as to why Varun asks Sid if he likes Alia. I was thinking maybe he asked that  because he felt Sid may add some makan on Alia and make her feel better about the comment with some praises..however, in return Sid just says the opposite...but then the handshake in the end btwn them while Varun's apologizing to Alia makes no sense. 

lol I'm stilll trying to figure out the awkward ending. LOL

Edited by starstruckk - 02 November 2012 at 4:55pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Na1na

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Sid also tells varun something like "take it easy boyfriend" when varun slaps alia Embarrassed

starstruckk

IF-Rockerz

starstruckk

Originally posted by -Subbiha-

I don't understand why Varun hits Alia..and then apologizes to Alia by shaking Sid's hand? how does that even make sense? lol..or does it mean something else?

Personally though, I find Sid always protecting Alia..I think even when Varun hits her back..Sid sort of rubs her? or is he doing something else? I  mean they're what? 7 yrs apart..but still, I find them really cute together. Sid also comes across more sensible than Varun..Varun's way too hyper..LOL especially when someone praises him. lol

we were talking about the pond's webchat on sid's fanclub and i said the exact same thing! he brings his hand towards her shoulder/ back almost like rubbing/ hugging her side waysDay Dreaming goshh he's SUCH a sweetheartEmbarrassed

yeahh! I think he was trying not to make it obvious..but he extends his arm in an awkward way to rub the area which Varun slapped. & even when Varun happily (lol) reads the comment about that fan hating on Alia..SId makes a face as if he disapproves the dislike towards Alia..but eventually Varun just gets all hyper and makes the entire situation all worse. LOL 

plo_98

plo_98

^^I thought he said don't do it again

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by -Subbiha-

yeahh! I think he was trying not to make it obvious..but he extends his arm in an awkward way to rub the area which Varun slapped. & even when Varun happily (lol) reads the comment about that fan hating on Alia..SId makes a face as if he disapproves the dislike towards Alia..but eventually Varun just gets all hyper and makes the entire situation all worse. LOL 

hehe i've watched that part sooo many timesLOLEmbarrassed just to see exactly what he was doing! and yeh i also noticed the dissaproving expression when they were reading that commentBlushing

also when varun slapped alia; sid had such a cute expression; like he closed one of his eyes i thinkEmbarrassed and i didnt even understand what varun was sayingLOL too hyper haha

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Na1nastarstruckk

starstruckk

IF-Rockerz

starstruckk

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 5:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by plo_98

^^I thought he said don't do it again

When Varun initially slaps Alia...Sid says take it easy..after Varun & Sid shake hands..Sid tells him not to do it again. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Na1na

Post Reply New Post

Go to top