Views

Users

Frequent Posters

HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@starstruck - sorry donno ur name😳

heres the link

http://tv.desitv forum.net/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=191493&Itemid=116

remove the space between tv and forum
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
loved this interview of theirs

Sid @2:19 - 2:25 ❤️

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fhuCWPY43NY[/YOUTUBE]
Edited by -Subbiha- - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
Thanks Subbiha! and you could just refer to starstruck..lol, I never saw the one you just posted..I believe it's after the Starbucks launch? Alia looks mad uncomfortable for some reason. Sid & Varun have such a nice bond..it's nice to see them get along so well. 
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
Originally posted by: starstruckk

Thanks Subbiha! and you could just refer to starstruck..lol, I never saw the one you just posted..I believe it's after the Starbucks launch? Alia looks mad uncomfortable for some reason. Sid & Varun have such a nice bond..it's nice to see them get along so well. 

yeh m pretty sure its after the starbucks launch coz sid is wearing the green shirt yeah and sid and varun are really good together offscreen/ onscreen; even there scenes in the movie came out real good
starstruckk thumbnail
ahah yeah..that green shirt of Sid's reminded me of the starbucks launch..😆

if you have any other interview of theres thats not on youtube..do let me know..I've seen all the ones on youtube..😆 I sound like such a fangirl..damn lol 😳
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
yep cant forget the green shirt he looked so gorgeous in it and sure will do😳
Na1na thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I've watched all there interviews till date and they are always so fun together!
I loved everything about this Ponds interview...Alia, Varun and of course Sid!...

Yes...I agree with you all here...Sid and Alia have great offscreen chemistry...
You guys have already mentioned everything...but there's something else i noticed...

Someone asked her how does she manage to look so gorgeous...and Varun was like "HOW Alia?? HOW???" lol! And then he was like constantly asking Sid..."Don't you think she's gorgeous Sid...?" Don't know why but he tried to kinda dodge that question but finally when Varun asked twice, Sid was like..."She's Hot!"

And I also noticed that whenever Alia has to speak about Varun she blabbers a lot..but when asked to speak about Sid...she speaks less and kinda chooses her words!
There Varun was prompting her to speak more..."And what about his calmness you keep talking about...?" but she was too hurried to go to the next question...so she slowly said..."he's not so calm and composed contrary to what you/we believe" or something like that...

Then she was the one who chose the question for Sid "What will you do to make Alia happy when she's upset..." Sid's answer of course was very funny! 

His dislike to Alia's hate mail can be very well seen...
Also the last bit which everyone has talked about...Varun is really so clueless...! 😆
He hit her quite hard...and Sid's reaction was...aww..."take it easy..." "dont do it again..."
If Varun was so sorry...then he should have said that to Alia...not Sid...why was he shaking his hand???

Waise just by looking at Sid you can make out that he's very protective about Alia...
But it doesn't necessarily mean that they are dating...
It might be because she's very young or because he acknowledges the fact that she's the only girl amongst them...

Whatever it is...its very adorable!
hope they work again together!!! All 3 of them!

Edited by nimmi - 11 years ago
SRK-BEBO thumbnail
Nooo SID, u cant date Allia..I will be so heart broken and jealous  with that bachchi😆 Edited by SRK-BEBO - 11 years ago
MyDarkPassenger thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I really liked the pond's web chat, it was really entertaining.
but somethings were quite fishy about Sid and Alia, what is actually between them,sometimes it looked really dry but in some parts it looked like there is going something between them.
I love their pair, they look great together.
Sidharth looked really calm, composed and sensible.
I love Sidharth for this quality, he doesn't need to speak all the time because his silence says a lot  :)
he is also very protective about Alia ☺️
Varun is way too hyper!
The end was really awkward :S
Marauders thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Omg they all pronounced Peru wrong! hahah that was funny lolll.. But omg Varun's one of those jerks that you would want to stay away from in highschool and stuff lol and I love him 😆.  Sid is a sweety he seems the only mature one out of all the 3. Alia's suuuch a baby lol she gets irritated so easily and starts yelling lol  !