Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

SOTY MOVIE DISCUSSION ONLY THREAD! - Page 81

HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: starstruckk

yeahh! I think he was trying not to make it obvious..but he extends his arm in an awkward way to rub the area which Varun slapped. & even when Varun happily (lol) reads the comment about that fan hating on Alia..SId makes a face as if he disapproves the dislike towards Alia..but eventually Varun just gets all hyper and makes the entire situation all worse. LOL 

hehe i've watched that part sooo many times😆😳 just to see exactly what he was doing! and yeh i also noticed the dissaproving expression when they were reading that comment☺️

also when varun slapped alia; sid had such a cute expression; like he closed one of his eyes i think😳 and i didnt even understand what varun was saying😆 too hyper haha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

starstruckk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: plo_98

^^I thought he said don't do it again

When Varun initially slaps Alia...Sid says take it easy..after Varun & Sid shake hands..Sid tells him not to do it again. 
starstruckk thumbnail
can someone explain why I'm so obsessed with these 3?😆

I love watching their interviewss..LOL it's so weird..and I'm in love with Sid. 
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail

When Varun initially slaps Alia...Sid says take it easy..after Varun & Sid shake hands..Sid tells him not to do it again. 

he is so protective of her; and its just plain cute in any way you look at it😳 be it whether theyr just friends or more than that
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail

can someone explain why I'm so obsessed with these 3?😆

I love watching their interviewss..LOL it's so weird..and I'm in love with Sid. 

same here i love watching the trio interviews; but regardless of who speaks i'm always observing and looking at sid; theres just sooo much to him; the looks he gives to alia or just the way he sits and smiles😳
Edited by -Subbiha- - 11 years ago
starstruckk thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Subbiha-

hehe i've watched that part sooo many times😆😳 just to see exactly what he was doing! and yeh i also noticed the dissaproving expression when they were reading that comment☺️

also when varun slapped alia; sid had such a cute expression; like he closed one of his eyes i think😳 and i didnt even understand what varun was saying😆 too hyper haha

I think the reason why Sid has grown on me so much is because he seems like a sensitive & sensible person. He speaks when he has to..and doesn't just say stuff for the heck of it..and nor is he trying to pull anyone down..😆 He does joke around but it's in a decent manner for the most part. I like Varun too, but he has a different kind of personality...which is entertaining..😆..but Sid's personality just attracts me more. I think Sid also acknowledges the fact that Alia's the only girl btwn him and Varun..and seems like he kind of looks out for her...which I really like! lol
plo_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: -Subbiha-

same here i love watching the trio interviews; but regardless of who speaks i'm always observing and looking at sid; theres just sooo much to him; the looks he gives to alia or just the way he sits and smiles😳

me too😳
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail

I think the reason why Sid has grown on me so much is because he seems like a sensitive & sensible person. He speaks when he has to..and doesn't just say stuff for the heck of it..and nor is he trying to pull anyone down..😆 He does joke around but it's in a decent manner for the most part. I like Varun too, but he has a different kind of personality...which is entertaining..😆..but Sid's personality just attracts me more. I think Sid also acknowledges the fact that Alia's the only girl btwn him and Varun..and seems like he kind of looks out for her...which I really like! lol

i loved sid when i watched SOTY, but i just went crazy over him after the interviews; theres just something about him that makes you fall in love wit him😳 what i mostly love about him is just the way he conducts himself; the way he speaks and what he says, he carries himself off so well and ur right he doesnt say stuff just for the heck of it; but whatever he says makes so much sense! and then he has a great sense of humor, he's ofcourse not as loud as varun; but they both bring in a good balance i feel!

and the way he treats alia; thats just a whole different thing that i just cant get enough of; especially the way he looks at her; he has reallyyy expressive eyes; so the way he looks at alia comes across as sooo loving
starstruckk thumbnail
@Subbiha: is there any interview of these 3 which isn't on youtube but somewhere else? I feel I've watched all of their interviews..😆
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail

@Subbiha: is there any interview of these 3 which isn't on youtube but somewhere else? I feel I've watched all of their interviews..😆

haha i think i've watched all their interviews on youtube as well; i watched one on daily motion today...not sure if you watched it😳 but yeh will give you the link and u can check it out

btw if ur interested; here's a link to sid's fanclub😳