Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago
Hahaha okay, that's what I thought because otherwise I would have found out with all the girls being heartbroken. ๐Ÿ˜†
abby_girl30 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
can someone tell me the part where Varun hits Alia...I m too lazy to watch it all ๐Ÿ˜†
starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: crazy_girl30

can someone tell me the part where Varun hits Alia...I m too lazy to watch it all ๐Ÿ˜†

watch from 45 minutes onwards..
starstruckk thumbnail
btw what is Varun saying when he reacts to that girl's comment which was she hates Alia? what's he even saying? "ooo...buzzz something" W*Fff is he saying ...๐Ÿ˜†

Varun's the kind of guy who in real life..you'd find hella annoying. ๐Ÿ˜†..
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: starstruckk

btw what is Varun saying when he reacts to that girl's comment which was she hates Alia? what's he even saying? "ooo...buzzz something" W*Fff is he saying ...๐Ÿ˜†

Varun's the kind of guy who in real life..you'd find hella annoying. ๐Ÿ˜†..

varun was just high on something haha๐Ÿ˜†

but goshhh sid is such a sweetheart i just love the way he treats alia and the looks he gives her like just melts you๐Ÿ˜ณโ˜บ๏ธ
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
Originally posted by: starstruckk

I don't understand why Varun hits Alia..and then apologizes to Alia by shaking Sid's hand? how does that even make sense? lol..or does it mean something else?

Personally though, I find Sid always protecting Alia..I think even when Varun hits her back..Sid sort of rubs her? or is he doing something else? I  mean they're what? 7 yrs apart..but still, I find them really cute together. Sid also comes across more sensible than Varun..Varun's way too hyper..๐Ÿ˜† especially when someone praises him. lol

we were talking about the pond's webchat on sid's fanclub and i said the exact same thing! he brings his hand towards her shoulder/ back almost like rubbing/ hugging her side ways goshh he's SUCH a sweetheart๐Ÿ˜ณ
starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: qwww

Alia was definetly upset when she read that "i Hate alaia comment"

And Varun rubbing it in didnt help either I guess - that guy is a total jock and totally clueless. ๐Ÿ˜† Her voice was cracking when she read the next question. I think both the boys treat her like a baby. I am wondering how many takes it took for that kiss wala scene.๐Ÿ˜† It looked good on screen tho .

I think she did take it to heart because she also goes on to say that "if you dont like me then watch the film for Sid & Varun then" and she says it in a pissed way..but I feel the way Sid & Varun were teasing her + the obnoxious, loud slap from Varun made it a bit worse. 

Moreover, I''m confused as to why Varun asks Sid if he likes Alia. I was thinking maybe he asked that  because he felt Sid may add some makan on Alia and make her feel better about the comment with some praises..however, in return Sid just says the opposite...but then the handshake in the end btwn them while Varun's apologizing to Alia makes no sense. 

lol I'm stilll trying to figure out the awkward ending. ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by starstruckk - 11 years ago
HawttInBlackGK thumbnail
Sid also tells varun something like "take it easy boyfriend" when varun slaps alia ๐Ÿ˜ณ
starstruckk thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Subbiha-

we were talking about the pond's webchat on sid's fanclub and i said the exact same thing! he brings his hand towards her shoulder/ back almost like rubbing/ hugging her side ways goshh he's SUCH a sweetheart๐Ÿ˜ณ

yeahh! I think he was trying not to make it obvious..but he extends his arm in an awkward way to rub the area which Varun slapped. & even when Varun happily (lol) reads the comment about that fan hating on Alia..SId makes a face as if he disapproves the dislike towards Alia..but eventually Varun just gets all hyper and makes the entire situation all worse. LOL 
plo_98 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
^^I thought he said don't do it again