Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

curious1

Groupbie

curious1

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
I know there has been a lot of discussions regarding Sugni and Gulabia so i will not bring that up.
I would have loved to see Sugni going to the city and making something of herself. gaining respect as a  bedni.
I wonder what is the intent of this show. is it to show Bedni's in good light or bad light.

What I do not understand is that why nobody fromt he thakur society coming up saying Sugni is a Bedni to Ma Sa,
As far as I know Sugni and TVS have quite a few enemies including Sugni's father thakur. Why are they all silent.
is it that easy to hide a Bedni's identity in Thakur society?
Please confirm that I am not dumb and CVs are messing with us.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoycbindia2009sunnyroshiSaima2010booglemuktha_cuteseemasrshunu6JulieDHillyloveVinnie79ForeverSHINeeronshaanKhatamKahani

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Am I dumb or this show is making no sense" in Phir Subah Hogi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
CVs are messing up!!!

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyTrieshboogleanagha107muktha_cuteSaima2010babygirl198722Istilashunu6ForeverSHINeeHillylove

wensue

wensue

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Nope, you're not dumb, the CV's are really messing up.  With all the hooplah when Sugni was going to marry Vikram from the Bedni community, there's no way they should be keeping quiet now.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoycbindia2009Trieshmuktha_cuteSaima2010booglebabygirl198722Istilashunu6ForeverSHINeeHillylove

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
when she was going to marry vikram other behdni woman came to see this but now no one is around like G made them shut up and not just them all those thakurs who always come to their functions they are also silent why is like that ?

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoycbindia2009Trieshmuktha_cuteseemasrSaima2010IstilaVinnie79Hillylove

payal7

IF-Dazzler

payal7

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 2:54pm | IP Logged
ronshaan

Now if they all come said things this weddingbmight not happen and we wont get lovey dovey Adi Sugni jodi!!!!!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoybooglemuktha_cuteshunu6Vinnie79ForeverSHINeeronshaan

cherryb

cherryb

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
No you're not dumb or confused.  It's the CVs who are confused as to what direction they want the show to go.  As to all the people in the village who know about Vikram and Sugni and her family, the aliens came during the night and took them away LOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyTrieshsunnyroshiseemasrmuktha_cuteIstilashunu6babygirl198722Vinnie79ForeverSHINeeHillyloveronshaan

Vinnie79

IF-Dazzler

Vinnie79

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
You are certainly not dumb!!  Loopholes in this story is a normal thing, we have people  comming and dissapreating.  ( Cheery's aliens at work! LOL)
 People  who came into the show after  some months (Kuhu, and is not confused about why the hell her  nephew is marrying her brothers girlfriend!)
  All off a sudden Gulabiya  has power over the entire society as she some how got every one to devlop amnesia  about her status  among them!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

ocendejoyTrieshmuktha_cutebabygirl198722IstilaForeverSHINeeHillyloveKhatamKahani

ronshaan

IF-Sizzlerz

ronshaan

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 4:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by payal7

ronshaan

Now if they all come said things this weddingbmight not happen and we wont get lovey dovey Adi Sugni jodi!!!!!
you are right but the most funny thing is

the MT and SUGNI scene where she said to SUGNI vikram is broken sad ext and I dont know why its like some thing wrong is happening in the house

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shunu6

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.