Terms and Conditions for participation in the Audition
1. You are over 18 years old as on May 1, 2005 and are required to produce copies of your birth certificate, passport, or such other applicable and acceptable documentation, as we may reasonably request, confirming your identity and age.
2. You have read and agree to abide by the rules, regulations, terms and conditions (the "Rules") of "Fame Gurukul" which expression shall include any interview, auditioning process, competition and event relating thereto (the "Programme") as devised from time to time by Endemol International BV or its group of companies as well as SET India Pvt Ltd ( "SET") and shall accept the decision of SET as final and you hereby acknowledge that the interests of the Programme shall override those of any participant.
3. You have not and will not enter into any commercial or other sponsorship agreement (such as a Management Contract, Recording Contract and/or Merchandising Contract) or arrangement with any person, firm or company in respect of your appearance in the Programme.
4. You shall not bring any weapons, alcohol or non-prescription controlled substances for any part of the Competition and you agree irrevocably to allow SET and any of their agents to conduct a discreet inspection of your person and belongings to ensure strict compliance of this condition.
5. With full title guarantee you hereby irrevocably assign to SET (including present assignment of future copyright) the entire copyright and all other rights of whatsoever nature in and to your contribution to the Programme such that SET shall be entitled to use and exploit and license others to use and exploit such contribution by all means and in all media and formats whether now known or hereafter invented throughout the Universe for the full period of copyright including any extensions and renewals thereto and thereafter insofar as is possible in perpetuity and you furthermore irrevocably grant all consents and waivers as required by statute to enable SET to make fullest use of the Programme without restriction. Furthermore you hereby waive irrevocably in respect of your contribution any and all "moral rights" which you may have now or in the future including but without limitation any of your rights under the Copyright Act  or any similar laws of any jurisdiction and acknowledge SET's right to use your name, likeness, voice, biographical details, photographs and recordings in advertising and publicity material.
6. Without limiting the foregoing in any way, you agree that SET shall be entitled to include your name, likeness, voice, biographical details, photographs of you and recordings of interviews with you separately from or in conjunction with the Programme in all media and formats throughout the Universe including but not by way of limitation in advertising, publicity and exploitation material.
7. You hereby expressly acknowledge that no fees, royalties, residuals or other consideration will be payable to you in respect of any broadcast, subsequent rebroadcast or retransmission or any other use by SET (or any assignees or licensees) of the Programme or any part thereof in any manner or media now known or hereafter invented.
8. By your participation, you agree to be bound by these rules and the decisions of SET, the voting audience, and the panel of Judges, which shall be final and binding. Your presence at the audition, and the presence of your friends, family members and anyone else accompanying you, constitutes your and their consent and agreement to the recording and use of your and their performance, appearance, name, voice, singing voice, likeness and any musical or sound effects produced by you and/or your family members, friends for use in connection with any television program, motion picture or the Internet for all purposes (including advertising, marketing, promotion, merchandising and the exploitation of any and all ancillary and subsidiary rights), as the same may be edited, in all media, throughout the universe, in perpetuity for no compensation, unless otherwise required by law. You further represent to SET, its affiliated, related and/or associated corporations that you/your friends/family members agree that SET shall not be liable to you or your legal representative or them for any loss or damage or injury to you, them, your property and their property caused by or suffered during or in connection with your taking part in the Programme, including without limitation, as a result of personal injury, invasion of privacy, libel, defamation or infringement of copyright, unless caused by the gross negligence of SET and recoverable on that ground following judgement of a competent court of final judgement.
9. You are aware that the dates and locations of the Programme are subjected to change. You agree that SET and/or the production personnel for the Programme, participating television stations, advertising agencies or any person or entity connected with the production, administration or judging of the audition or the program, or any of their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents or representatives are not responsible for and shall not be liable for: (i) any failure or transpiration, bad directions, or inability for any reason to appear at an audition site or audition or appear before the judging panels; (ii) any costs, expenses, injuries, losses or damages of any kind caused by travelling to or from the audition venues, being present at the audition venues, participating in the auditioning process or being selected to or disqualified from continuing in the auditioning process and/or the show; or (iii) any printing, typographical or technological errors in any materials associated with the Programme.
10. You acknowledge that SET in no way warrants, represents, guarantee or promise any rewards or prizes other than those specifically stated to the Programme and SET shall not be liable to you in the unlikely event that the prize providers do not make good on the prizes promised by them.
11. You further represent that you are not an employee of, or live with an employee of, or are a parent, sibling or child of an employee of, the following :
" SET, the Endemol International BV group of companies; the judges; the host(s); production team; any prize providers and any person or entity connected with the production, administration or judging of the auditions or the Programme, including any potential affiliated auditions or competitions held by radio stations; and the parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, agents or representatives of any of the above entities".
12. In the matter of interpretation of any rules and conditions of the Programme, the decision of SET shall be final and binding on you. Any dispute shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Mumbai, India.