Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
          Unable to convince his family Mayank took the easy way out-  Vanished without a trace. He actually chickened out when he had to face it.

Is he good enough for Gunjan? Should Gunjan move on in life? Pls do share your thoughts

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shimshimyeshhhh1gunjan7MSN_Vanny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mayank Absconding?" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

wensue

wensue

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Huh!!!!!  No way!!!!   If this is the case, he will never be able to be with Gunjun and have his family's blessings.  I don't think Gunjun is going to be with him if it's true, she has already called him a coward.

yeshhhhirene_c1gunjan7MSN_Vanny

JulieD

IF-Dazzler

JulieD

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 1:19pm | IP Logged

I personally think that he is too weak. If he really loves Gunjan, then he will stand like a man and say "Mom, dad, I cannot marry Charu. I am in love with someone else. I am really sorry for taking sooo long to say this but I cannot ruin Charu's life".

If he cannot be firm and make them actually hear what he is saying instead and just squinting his eyes then he deserves to be married to Charu and leave Gunjan alone.
If he waits for the wedding day itself to make his feelings known then I will dislike him even more

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

yeshhhhshenramdassmizzneetujonelle1gunjan7MSN_Vanny

curious1

Groupbie

curious1

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
Looks like Gunjan is going to get another love interest. the one with attitude int he camp. Just a guess.

yeshhhh1gunjan7dare.devilMSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Hey brat2008. How are you? Haven't been able to catch up with your thoughts lately.

But as always, we're on the same wavelength. Haven't seen today's episode as yet. But from what you said it looks like Mayank disappeared from home correct?

Well if he did, then he's definitely not the guy for Gunjan! You and I, both, have stressed about how different Gunjan is to the type of girls Mayank has seen in his family and village Banaras. 

He has no respect for the marriage, Charu or his parents. It doesn't matter if he doesn't like Charu but still he should show her some respect. Because he clearly does not like to be disrespected. He always wants things to go his way without putting any effort, hence, he runs away from every situation!

Look at when Gunjan failed to return his feelings in front of Aunty Shail, he was all emotional and begging Gunjan to explain. That hurt his ego, that Gunjan didn't stand up from them then.

Eventually, she did. Now it's his turn to show the courage and what he did? Run away! 

Certainly Gunjan will be very angry when she hears of this! She will not even want to be with him then.

She obviously deserves better. So just hope she doesn't put Mayank's feelings in front of hers. 

And lastly, as I saw JulieD said earlier, he dare NOT wait for the wedding day to create such a havoc! He will only embarrass himself and ruin two innocent girls lives for his big, fat ego!

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 17 October 2012 at 2:48pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yeshhhhmizzneetu

zeezee55

Goldie

zeezee55

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 7:09pm | IP Logged
I am disappointed with Mayank.  If that is his character - being unable to stand up for what he believes in - then i think he is not good enough for Gunjan because Gunjan is a strong-willed girl who will mature into a confident, forthright woman.  Mayank if he remains what he is today is no match for Gunjan.  I am disappointed.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jonelleJulieDMSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Production Intern

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 7:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zeezee55

I am disappointed with Mayank.  If that is his character - being unable to stand up for what he believes in - then i think he is not good enough for Gunjan because Gunjan is a strong-willed girl who will mature into a confident, forthright woman.  Mayank if he remains what he is today is no match for Gunjan.  I am disappointed.

@Bold - Everyone that I have spoken to is disappointed and it seems as though many fans are disappointed as well, so that makes me wonder if this is purposely being done?

The CVs could make us almost hate Mayank so that when the introduce another lead(perhaps Vihaan/Aarav), the viewers would be happy. Confused

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 17 October 2012 at 7:36pm

happygirl123

Coolbie

happygirl123

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
This was bound to happen since CV's had to prevent the entire truth to come out so that they'll be drama on the data of Mayank and Charu's wedding

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.