Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Shemmo

IF-Rockerz

Shemmo

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

PLEASE DO NOT COPY UPDATES TO OTHER SITES, THIS UPDATE IS MEANT EXCLUSIVELY FOR INDIA FORUMS MEMBERS

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

umavenidivya3selvalakshmiramyaachayoMaryAnne23chits5guruvignesjunkabcautumnsconcertolakshmikrThendralfanZEESXYJanuGayashrijeffyjinjuGiselHollie24mini_00swash2vjayamTTfan~*Thamizhan*~shubbaPearl.StrawbellaParulRatiShiviNixkienewt2007Vani19nithyamkvharith25

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thendral Wednesday Update: 17/10/2012" in Thendral forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Gisel

Goldie

Gisel

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged
Thanks Shamz and Tans for the lovely update!!
Loved it when Tamil said, inga ena advice thiruvilava nadakuthuTongue!
Unthiruthable girl!LOL 
Praba and Deepa, both have a secret nowErmm!

Edited by Gisel - 17 October 2012 at 11:29am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

MaryAnne23Hollie24mini_00vjayamTTfanPearl.shubbaParulRatiShiviShemmoNixkie

MaryAnne23

Groupbie

MaryAnne23

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Now it's a lttle clear why Prabha had such a glum confused look. It's actually quite a reversal of roles with him trying to be open and clearing his doubts and with Deepa hesitating and even lying abt nobody proposing to her. It was sweet to see how he reassures Deepa that they will make a great husband and wife and do their parents proud. You could see genuine happiness in Deepa's face when he said that. But towards the end, she did show reservations agai..maybe because of the situation...and the lack of a ...erm 'first night'. 

The scene of the day: T&T and Thuls pinching TA's cheek playfully. Such a short sec but sooo romantic and sooo sweet. I cd even put up with GW's gutter mouth because of this scene. 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

jinjuHollie24Giselmini_00TTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoParulRatiShiviNixkie

Hollie24

Goldie

Hollie24

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 11:33am | IP Logged
Tnx Tanuu and Shammu for the super 50 - 50 update!Big smile

Nice episode.
Tamil nalla adviceLOL
GW eats herself completely full with fruits and then she saysDead, ''I'm hungry...'' aiyo thange mudiyeleDead.
Cute scene in the kitchen, finally the main characters have time for their ownErmm
Upma kashtapathu make pannina, vendam endu solludam inthe GW.Dead..
Good conversation between Prabha and Deepa.
But I don't undarstund why says Deepa nothing about Kanaku?Confused
They bot have secrets, and when those secrets comes out then problems varelamErmm...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

TTfanGiselmini_00vjayamshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkie

shubba

IF-Dazzler

shubba

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 11:38am | IP Logged
Thanks Shammy and Tanu baby for the update..

Lol, I first watch promo and then episode...so it was much better I did so...Gw calmed down my BP...haha the way she was muzhungufying fruits mela fruits and BGM...lol...we actually needed this after watching the promo...Her dialgoues and blame and TA getting irritated was all good...lol...
GW was in TR mode pola...rhyming rhyming a talking..
And yes deftly, thanks to GW strike, we saw a T/T scene at least, athukagave GW a manichudalam...T ke ippo thaan upma ozhunga varuthu, atha sapita enna, haha sapida place venume...atha sapida place iruntha one more banana sapturupanga GW...

Hmm...all goes well nu sollanum nu aasai wrt Prabha and Deepa, but not able to tell...something is wrong or everything is wrong, unable to say...He didnt tell about Suchi and she didnt tell about Kanagu? As usual T's advise waste a pochu...antha time la poi upma seekirama senchurukalam...few fruits micham aagirukum...

Deepa shd have told about Kanagu, I dont think there is any mistake in that...and was it me or everyone feels Prabha's behaviour and attitude was diff today...Confused...his body language, talks and his questions though had sense did not go with his character, hope he doesnt become like one who doesnt blv deepa if he comes to know about Kanagu etc...and I really do not want his character to be spoilt at all...it would be horrible totally...Hope Prabha and Deepa talks about K and Suchi in their life after everything is calm...CTs atleast one couple aavathu avangalukkaye problem ilama irukattume pls...But yes deftly have to say that the final assurance Prabha gave deepa about their life was good and welcome..

Edited by shubba - 17 October 2012 at 11:39am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jinjuGiselTTfanHollie24mini_00vjayamPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Pearl.

IF-Dazzler

Pearl.

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 11:42am | IP Logged
Thanks Shammy and Tanuu for the wonderful updates and commentsHugHug...Sorry for informing in the last moment for the update becoz of work,,, Thanks once again... HugHugHug

Nice episode again.

Now understood why Prabha was unhappy... good he opened up and knows that Deepa trusts him as a husband. Never expected P would ask Deepa about any love affairsConfused. So one each one is hiding one secret. Hope this doesn't create any rift later as Deepa matter is settled, where as Suchi problem is just startingConfused. But very cute scene when Prabha assured Deepa that he will be a good husbandEmbarrassedEmbarrassed.

Awww... TA/T. Yes becoz of GW, atleast TA/T got a chance to talk and romance. Very cute scene. Habbba... T patience in dealing with GW is like mountain like...Tongue

jinjuGiselHollie24TTfanvjayammini_00ShemmoNixkie

viswai123

viswai123

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update Shamz and Tanu. Awesome as always.

Wanted to laugh when GW asked un amma na ippidi pannuviya. LOL GW mamiyar anathunala pozhacha. Ithuve nee T ku ammava irutha avalavuthan. Puli ya pongi ezhunthirupa. Finally a cute scene.

What is up with Prabha! All he did looked artificial. Except for his point on his mom marrying a guy that she doesn't like ellam looke artificail. If he feels tired he can go to sleep. Athukaga why do they have to make Deepa to sleep alone. Yen ore bedla thoonga kudatha. It was like I finished what all I want to talk you do what ever you want. They talked better when they were friends.

After seeing this week episodes and promo. I can see a rerun here. Two girls for one man and money problems. It's just that its set on D and P.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

jinjuHollie24mini_00TTfanvjayamPearl.shubbaShemmoNixkie

Ajinth

Groupbie

Ajinth

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
funny watching gw eat everything up.

thanks for updates shamz and tanu

Hollie24mini_00vjayamTTfanshubbaPearl.ShemmoNixkie

Post Reply New Post

Go to top