Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

Is Vihaan shown as Rajeev's younger brother?

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
If not, he's not Aarav! I think they are two different people.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_VannyFastFuriousgirl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Is Vihaan shown as Rajeev's younger brother?" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
 VIHAAN is AARAV - not yet revealed.He really seems to be at ease with Rajeev. Definetly his bro. This is my assumption.
       There is another thot . If he is Aarav  how come Rachana did not recognise him?.She did see his picture!!!!

Edited by brat2008 - 17 October 2012 at 12:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Brokengirl1gunjan7MSN_Vanny

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
@Brat2008 - Our thoughts always mirror each others! Thumbs Up

The first point you stated that the new entry seems at ease with Rajeev, that's the first thing I noticed when I saw them in one frame, that is, the whole chair upturning fiasco. Rajeev is a teacher and an authority figure, granted, but he doesn't seem the type to throw a student off a chair for the mere refusal of accepting responsibilities! Vihaan(as I would stick to now until they formally introduce him as Aarav) didn't break any rules of sort to garner such a response from Rajeev, which only means that they are brothers. Since brothers interact with such antics! LOL

And the point where you said Rachna should have recognised him, I thought same too. Don't know is that's a major blooper or our girl is in Rajeevland to notice any other guy, especially one she's about to get engaged to. So I'll let that slide for now. LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Brokengirlbrat2008FastFuriousgirl

happygirl123

Coolbie

happygirl123

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 8:12pm | IP Logged
can't be the same person..if not Rajiv would have reacted in a way as he'll be shock to see his brother or some kind of confrontation with his brother if it was

brat2008

IF-Dazzler

brat2008

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 11:28am | IP Logged
 Yes ! It is revealed that Vihaan is Rajeev,s baby brother . The curtains will rise on this mystery tommorow  20th oct 2012 if it is a six days telecast of the series if not on monday 22nd oct 2012

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FastFuriousgirl

FastFuriousgirl

IF-Sizzlerz

FastFuriousgirl

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by brat2008

Yes ! It is revealed that Vihaan is Rajeev,s baby brother . The curtains will rise on this mystery tommorow  20th oct 2012 if it is a six days telecast of the series if not on monday 22nd oct 2012

Wouldn't it be an hour special each day ?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-vibhakarthi-

wensue

wensue

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

VIHAAN is AARAV - not yet revealed.He really seems to be at ease with Rajeev. Definetly his bro. This is my assumption.
       There is another thot . If he is Aarav  how come Rachana did not recognise him?.She did see his picture!!!!

Because she's goo goo gaa gaa over Rajiv.

-vibhakarthi-

-vibhakarthi-

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 6:56pm | IP Logged

@ bold

Yes! Vihaan is not revealed yet, but actually Rachana did not see his photo, because Pihu grabbed it from her, so she missed it.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.