Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

anastasija thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I will also stop watching seria because I thought that this is different story where they will show that the life can go on after divorce,and it is not the end of life and that you can find your love even after divorce ...Now this looks like other serias that I do not like to watch,and I would like to ask Cv one question-why in every seria must be persons in family who are evil, bad...and why you can not show -for first time- true love without so many negativity..just to show us romance..What is the message of all this seria???Is it that there is no love without troubles and hate or something bad??
aathya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I hv stpd watchn its.. Its becming borng day by day
elasingh thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I started watching BV becoz of Shiv. Anandi Shiv romance had a magic before but now
its loosing its lustre for me. Main reason for this is undecided behaviour of Anandi.

Shiv's character has also taken a turn for worse. He is nolonger that kadak ,intelligent collector,
we used to love. He needs to be more assertive with Anandi and take a hold of his professional life.
If he doesn't know what Jagia is upto and gets into problem then he will loose his charishma.He has already lost some.

swatisb0211 thumbnail
seriously guys i never expected that my post will have so many responses. Thanks all.

Well all have their point of view. We have seen anandi going through a lot of emotional pressure. What frustrates me is that lady doesn't have mouth to speak ? CVs are building up the frustration by making Anandi quiet. that's the reason that i will quit the show and will only read written updates. I will even stop that if thing turn out to be more worst.

Everything has its limits and line. Nobody has the right of crossing their lines.. then who is Jagya.. why is he given so much leniency by Anandi that he can open his smelly mouth and talk rubbish. Who is he now whats his identity as a person. I understand that Jagya's family has supported anandi a lot but does that mean you will have to pay back by tolerating nonsense.. getting humiliated all the time ??  then how can they are family if they have a pay back relation between themselves...

What rubbish message are CVs trying to communicate in the name of " CHILD MARRIAGE " 

Unnecessary/extra spice in food spoils the taste.. I guess they are forgetting this basic rule and overlooking on quality.
swatisb0211 thumbnail
After reading today's written updates my decision of not watching BV is sooo correct
geet138 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
who want his fiancee to act as wife for someone else? this is stupid, and singh family never suspected him once...after so many betrayal from him? and despo aanandi gets ready without wasting a second...this is so not good...
smeenakshi76 thumbnail
Humble request to all viewers- Pls shun the show for few weeks and sue the makers for showing such derogatory things on the show.
JuhiR thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: geet138

who want his fiancee to act as wife for someone else? this is stupid, and singh family never suspected him once...after so many betrayal from him? and despo aanandi gets ready without wasting a second...this is so not good...

True! Utterly nonsensical track.  It is copying all the worst Bollywood and Tellywood serials.  In fact all serials that are usually on the path of doom (read as 'being axed') try this amnesia track as a last-ditch effort to save their show.  I have no idea why a popular and well-loved serial like BV has to use this cliched and monotonous track.  Specially when the CVs got the message from the viewers that Ansh magic rocked - it fetched high TRPs; and a great number of viewers voted that Anandi should not forgive Jagya on Colors Poll.  Have the CVs lost their mind and vision?

I have been recording all BV shows since last week, but did not feel the urge to watch.  Even Ansh rain drama in the cottage failed to attact me.  

@Ela, yes, Ansh magic has vanished thanks to dragging of Jagya track.

I am enjoying Madhubala and DABH.  (BTW this is not comparison, I am merely stating a fact).

But I love reading all your posts.  Yours posts made my decision making much easier - avoid BV until Jagya vanishes into thin air.
BUDDH thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: geet138

I missed the 8pm show, checked the Forum saw the outpouring of views, skipped BV at 11, instead saw Kuch To etc, which is not what I do normally.  That is pretty bad too🥱
pagli14 thumbnail
I know the show was deteriorating when it was focused too much on romance and Shaadi. I was under the impression that this show was for focussing on female empowerment. I would have liked shivs character when she was completely independent from the singhs. And achieved something major. The show is now reduced to a story of a girl whose husband cheated and dumped her instead of how she could have gone ahead, maybe in politics for the betterment of the poor. All in all, weak characterisation of the protagonist, with other characters having  complete personality changes as per the whims and fancies of the director.