Fan Fictions

Arshi FF: My Enemy's Baby (thread 2 on pg 159) 10/29/2014)

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 160

Page 1
Page   of 160
Page 2 Page 160

jen_x

IF-Dazzler

jen_x

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged

Okay guys this is my first Arshi FF. Please if this isn't good I'm sorry. I will do the best I can to make it good :) Please read! Thanks you Big smile

(Credit to mariumsaeed786 Star) *Thanks you for the cover*

My Enemy's Baby

Prologue:

I stood standing in front of this building

thinking how life can be so cruel to me.

I lost everything that was closes to me,

my amma, my papa, my jijji, my aunt. My own

family who turned against me, all because of 

him. His family, who I loved as my family who treated

me so well now hates me, all because of him. I lost

everything, and everyone, all because of him. My life has

been turned upside down within seconds, all because of

him. I don't know what to do anymore, after all I've

been scarred for life, all because of him. Just then

a tear escaped from her eye and made its way

down her cheek. She clutched her belly, and said,

"Mommy would be strong for you okay sweetie,

I love you."  She then walked inside the building. 

*If anyones wants an update please buddy me*Big smile 

And 

Comment and Likes Smile

Index:

Prologue: pg 1

Chapter 1: pg 1

Chapter 2: pg 3

Chapter 3: pg 8 and 9

Chapter 4: pg 16 and 17

Chapter 5: pg 27 and 28

Note on page 53

Teaser of Chapter 6: pg 55

Note on page 71

Note on page 77

Chapter 6 on page 78 and 79

Note on page 95

Teaser of Chapter 7 on pg 98

Note on page 110

Note on page 115

Note on a page 130

Edited by jen_x - 29 October 2014 at 9:50pm

The following 139 member(s) liked the above post:

JANNAVmukitzzS786S10Ysonson126Deepa.sCoolio56reena1146princessep13siddhanandamsharupitsshanta71tanya20081995jennytalpaNusii.Kayysandy73Ipkknd_lover2arpitasencappacuino5naajukacutyanushkamanobilli9gurukhusharshihydfannicelysmilerumi1111Tomandjerryasritoshaka122AishaYkp123MsFuzzybear69shalinikanaguarhi.sarunmz.brarkkgsTulips123NeeltarareenarajArshi200veggievyasakshitasinhasCheckmateebinc0802pari97ceciliadamfalakanandgreshusanayabarun3AsvatiIma_Ziashona136kshubhangi1920storyNUR01scarletmalikPinky.Raizada--Sush116--Spoonainikshtanvi_arshiSirenMitraDanieshArnavReader_Hobbysuhi.mahiTouchOfArHirakenduvadanareshmimohankhusichSim96shanonRabbaVeGreyAshakalyanisaara76Zineb-ArshiluvrKeyCatprabha75sabz105hiuytlmakshadParu_shyamala_mohancute00ishcindistandeeps_92blue_rose1605priyanki---Sonia---vidu87hira2050IrikaLovesKMHmoonlight2630sparikhjazmeenkaulpriyankailakiaKareena1994aycma98..SSNAIR..Jaan_Arshiberdinebhadraprasadvaishuusushnayashal_khanP4rveen12zariya123Gul_malikjenji08IronButterflytashi26ArshisarunfanpiyaarshiHeavens_Flower-MissBoiiVamp-sana11Katelynyoga123Crazy_soulbalsimransobtihira_arniebabyhumzlara3110meenalumaangeldream14siva2901Suchi.R..Anita..-Alina.HansaNAkorshikeenu_kkrkapoor1382sarunsashasinghamaiasummaiyasayedseeta_naips_sree_.lostatsea.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arshi FF: My Enemy's Baby (thread 2 on pg 159) 10/29/2014)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jenji08

IF-Dazzler

jenji08

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 8:40pm | IP Logged

i am first to comment you.
thanks for PM
wow its sounds very interesting.Smile
so please continue it soon.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

jen_xhira_arnie

jen_x

IF-Dazzler

jen_x

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 7:36pm | IP Logged
Chapter 1: 
It has been 5 months since her world fell apart. She loss everything that was closes to her. She hasn't been able to contact her amma and her papa because first of all they disowned her and second they were not picking up her calls. Her aunt, who has always been there to take care of her jiiji and her doesn't even wanna talk to her, more likely she doesn't even wanna look at her. Her own sister who she grew up with since childhood doesn't even wanna have anything to do with her. Why? All because of one man who ruined everything in her life, now she was carrying his child. While Khushi was sitting on her bed thinking about her shattered life, a voice in the background broke her trance of thoughts. She looked over to the door and saw the lady standing there.

Lady: Khushi dear, today I can't come to the doctor appointment with you; I have to go buy flowers and look after the restaurant today. So uncle will take you okay? He has some errands to run that way either way. (she walked over to the bed and sat next to Khushi) I'm sorry.

Khushi: (she took the lady's hand and smiled) It's okay auntie, I understand. You guys are doing so much for me and my little one already (she then moved her hand to touch her belly).

Lady:  Don't say that my dear, it's never too much at all Khushi. Even if uncle and I don't know what happen in your past, we still love you like our own daughter. (she smiled and the touch khushi's cheek) so never ever think anything like that alright? If you need anything let me, uncle or Lila know okay? Never hesitate. Now get ready, your doctor appointment is in an hour.

Khushi nodded her head, and then the lady walked out. Khushi was very thankful for everything they are doing for her and at least this family cares for her even though she is just a stranger to them. She remembers how that one fateful night has landed her here now in this tiny, warm home. 

*Flashback*

It was just 11 p.m. at night when she was kicked out of her own home by her own family and his own family who came by which made the situation worst. She walked down the Delhi road with nothing except her luggage that had several of her clothes in it only crying. The luggage that her amma threw outside with anger and hatred. She didn't know where to go or what to do. To her luck, it was raining hard with water splashing onto the ground with the loud thunder roaring out loud scaring her to death. She was scared, lonely, crying and sad. The longer she walked down the Delhi road, the louder the thunder got. She decided to go hide under the big tree for a while until the rain and thunder stopped. She sat under the tree rubbing both of her arms and shivering until this red small truck stop right in front of her. This older lady in her 50's step out first from the truck and then came running towards her. Then followed by an older man who was almost the same age as the lady with a little girl by his side.

Lady:  Sweetie, are you okay? Do you need some help? Are you lost? (she spoke in a concern voice)

Khushi: (she just looked at the lady and nodded her head side to side)

Lady: Here come with us; you can't be here all by yourself. It's not a safe place to be at my dear. (she tried to pull Khushi up)

Khushi: (she really had no choice because it was raining hard; she tried to stand up, but instead ended up fainting. The last thing she recalled was the lady yelling for her husband to come help her)

The next thing she knew was that when she woke up she was in a room with stars hanging on the ceiling and pink all over the wall and in a bed. From then on, she had been staying with them. Within these 5 months, she learned a lot from this family. She found out that the lady who helped her, her name was Maya, she was 49 years old. Her husband who was just a year older than her, his name was Van, and then the little girl who was with the older man that night, her name was Lila, she was 10 years old. She is Maya and Van's granddaughter. Her parents had died in a car accident when she was just 2 years old. They own a small restaurant and sold flowers on the side. The longer she stayed with them, she sees how much they cared, and love Lila. Khushi, herself felt jealous of the little ten year old girl. She wished her own family had loved her like that.

*Flashback ends*

Khushi gets up from the bed and went to go get dress. She was dressed in cream and pink net flair churidar kameez with her dupatta around her neck.

She had light make up with her hair tie to the side. She looked in the mirror and notice how much she has changed, not just physically but also mentally. She wasn't that bubbly girl anymore. She had no smile on her face. She looked lifeless. Even with the small amount of make up on her face, she looked pale. She looked at herself longer in the mirror not recognizing who she was anymore. Then Lila came into the room and spoke to Khushi. "Di, are you ready? Grandpa is waiting for you downstairs" she said. Khushi reply back, "Alright let me grab my bag and I'll be right down" she slightly smiled. Before Lila turned out the door she spoke again, "Di, don't worry you look hot even with the baby belly bump" she smiled and then walked out the door leaving Khushi shock at what Lila, a ten year old little girl just said.

On the way to the to her doctor appointment, she was sitting in the passenger seat, touching her stomach, stroking it back and forth while looking out the window. The older man saw what she was doing and smiled.

Man: Khushi, honey, are you alright? (he asked in a concern voice)

Khushi: I'm just a little nervous that's all uncle. (she turned to look at him and smiled)

Uncle: (he laughs) What's there to be nervous about? Today would be the day, you will find out if you're having a baby girl or a baby boy. That's every girl's dream isn't it?

Khushi: (her smiled fated right away when he said that because her, herself never knew she would be in this kinda of situation too, she never planned to get pregnant until later on in life, but because of him, she is where she is at now)

Uncle: So have you thought of any names yet dear? (while driving still)

Khushi: (she was quickly brought back to reality with the question asked) Yes I have. If it's a boy, I will name him Shas, meaning he will be a brave boy (she was smiling and putting her hands together) and if it's a girl, I will name her Aanadita, meaning she will always bring joy to my life.

Uncle: (he just laughs) Oh khushi dear. What do you want? A boy or a girl?

Khushi: Honestly uncle, I don't mind. If it's a boy then it's a boy. If it's a girl then it's a girl. I will still love them equally. It doesn't matter to me as long as he or she is healthy. (she then touched her stomach again)

Uncle: Well then that's good. Khushi dear, if you ever need anyone to talk to about what happened in your past, your aunt and I are here okay? We don't want you to think that you can't talk to us about it okay? We won't ask you to tell us and we won't force you. When you are ready to tell us, we will be here to listen. But I want you to think about your child okay? He or she needs a father also. He needs to be there to help you when you are in pain and in trouble. Please just think things through alright?

They finally arrived at the destination. Before getting out Khushi turns to the uncle and said something, "Thanks you uncle really much for understanding me. You guys never force me to tell you guys anything. Just right now isn't the right time". She then hugged the uncle. He smiled and reply backed, "Okay Khushi, we love you really much okay, we just don't want anything to happen to you or your little one. Now go on. It's almost time for your appointment. Call me whenever you're done okay? I just need to go run so errands and I will be right back to pick you up alright?" she smiled and then moved out of the car. She waved goodbye to the uncle and then he drove off. She turns around looking at the building in front of her. She was actually scared to go in this time. She has been here more than several times, but she was always with her aunt who always accompanied her. She then prays to her god, "Haye Devi Maiyya, please help me be strong. Please help protect my child and I". She then looks down to her stomach and said, "Mommy will be strong for you okay sweetie, I love you." Khushi then walked inside the hospital.

*TBC*

Precap: Arnav, Anjali and La at the same hospital as Khushi. 

*Comment and Like* Thanks you Smile

Edited by jen_x - 02 November 2012 at 7:45pm

The following 206 member(s) liked the above post:

zil143juvariaRain_dropsonson126PoorvaArorakk10Deepa.sbaby2012Coolio56sunshineswirlrafianadeemreena1146princessep13siddhanandamganavarammadcatshanta71Anina0sarunshwe2sunshaeyNusii.Kayysrossidmdm2013ShaolinIvy03-aara-cappacuino5anayaraizadaArShi_Addictionzara28cutyanushkaArshinmegurukhushnicelysmilechicagogirlgoblinjazz.kaurmayuri94water5050brinnyAishaYsukritaa12ArmelafanfollowerkharunyaMysafizza25diyachillpadamjotMSgayatrijoa123mischiefshalinikanaguneel11MsFuzzybear69chahat128os112801alisowjsaj111lOVENImz.braraanchal11diyawaqasnikita-nairadeena_89khusharnavTulips123NeeltarahasheyjtharshveggiePriyaJoshi678BarunKaSmileatheenz95ceciliadamCheckmateearshi000arshifan91kshubhangigreshusanayabarun3imli95Asvatifamiyakaty185scarletmalikship13NUR01Arilip-Koeli_Appy-prabha75lovespellChinnu.Munnuhiuytlmsowmya18_G1234_MissNadiaParu_SAM32reshmimohanRasa23TouchOfArHiRandomGirldeepti1906NkayaniganaluvsarshikannansangeeRabbaVeGreykhusiarnavarnavkhushi1106KeyCatshubhadaskSpoonairk2127Reader_HobbyTirtharupaarshilove14Pinky.Raizada--Sush116--tanvi_arshiKrishika209ifsaal044DanieshArnav-Misek-Kareena1994ilakiaGudiyalovesguruAparameghanature-loverpriyanki---Sonia---deeps_92blue_rose1605hira2050veil_of_rosesmoonlight2630vidu87IrikaLovesKMHlakshyaNktJaan_Arshigifttagaycma98sun_shine_girl..SSNAIR..farha5556segadvaishuuvrindagupta.Boss.berdinepraseethabhadraprasadsushnajothijoe18jazmeensparikhshubhi15Izabellaaaajenji08khushboo1234aleena.1884desigirl_sydell..Aimmy...Heavens_Flower-MissBoiiVamp-Aisha1996Javeria3991canapoemaaytyoga123-Aashima-KatelynShikhaKhushiCrazy_soulsana11hira_arnieudaymanyata07sadufanjucoolpiya-jiyamanikkakvarshapriya_cool_123caskerlara3110angeldream14laksh65Suchi.RSamiyaIPKKNDsarunsashasinghrkapoor1382pixiegirlsiva2901keenu_kk..Anita..-Xpress-AkorshiHansaNflowers4usummaiyasayedamaiaseeta_naipsrulamaprettyasjen_sree_harshdb

please6

IF-Dazzler

please6

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 7:58pm | IP Logged
So arnavs with la? And wht happened to khushi that everyone through her out poor her anyways loved it and plzz update soon

jenji08jen_x

jenji08

IF-Dazzler

jenji08

Posted: 02 November 2012 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
i m 2nd to comment u
poor khuhi she always has to face worst suitation
i think Arnav is reason for her suitation
nice update
continue soon pm me frnd

Edited by jenji08 - 02 November 2012 at 9:25pm

saidayayajen_x

DanieshArnav

Goldie

DanieshArnav

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 2:49am | IP Logged
nice...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jen_x

Paru_

Goldie

Paru_

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
this is awesome...update soon

AishaYjen_x

-Xpress-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Xpress-

Posted: 03 November 2012 at 3:07am | IP Logged
loved the start.. looking forward to it.. do pm me when u update plzz..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jen_x

Post Reply New Post

Go to top