Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 9:12am | IP Logged
As soon as I heard about this new upcoming track, you guys know me I started getting worked up and pissed off.. But maybe.. maybe this track won't be so bad afterall..

Avantika will finally realize the truth to Latika and stop her Latika is perfect for Adi crap.

As per the article, Panku too will get trapped with Adi?!?! As soon as I read that my mind went YAYAYAY! LOL 

Can you imagine the look on Saint Shivam's face when he finds out "his" PankuriJI was in a hotel with Adi.. LOLBig smile Maybe theeen, he'll realize SHE'S NOT MADE FOR HIM!!!!! Angry 

Alsooo, this is waaay better than the engagement track... Hopefully.. But then again the CV's love surprising us.

Pankuri should support Adi in all of this.. which should bring them closer.. Trust is the most important thing to them both, and if Panku doesn't believe Adi.. then I dunno what to say except book me a ticket to Mumbai so I can go knock some sense into CV's..

So what are your all's thoughts on this new twist? Good? Bad? What do you guys expect to get out of this track? Discuss away pleaase Big smile

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Savitha0101-sakshi-anusha.cochinWahian4lyfsukhi...samratrocks-Waheeda-f.s.m

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hum Tum Ek Kamre Mein Baand Hoo.." in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

anusha.cochin

IF-Rockerz

anusha.cochin

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 9:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharna2k6

As soon as I heard about this new upcoming track, you guys know me I started getting worked up and pissed off.. But maybe.. maybe this track won't be so bad afterall..

Avantika will finally realize the truth to Latika and stop her Latika is perfect for Adi crap.

As per the article, Panku too will get trapped with Adi?!?! As soon as I read that my mind went YAYAYAY! LOL 

Can you imagine the look on Saint Shivam's face when he finds out "his" PankuriJI was in a hotel with Adi.. LOLBig smile Maybe theeen, he'll realize SHE'S NOT MADE FOR HIM!!!!! Angry 

Alsooo, this is waaay better than the engagement track... Hopefully.. But then again the CV's love surprising us.

Pankuri should support Adi in all of this.. which should bring them closer.. Trust is the most important thing to them both, and if Panku doesn't believe Adi.. then I dunno what to say except book me a ticket to Mumbai so I can go knock some sense into CV's..

So what are your all's thoughts on this new twist? Good? Bad? What do you guys expect to get out of this track? Discuss away pleaase Big smile

I wanna see dat Big smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sharna2k6f.s.m

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Cannot wait to see Shivamji bye bye!

anusha.cochinf.s.m

f.s.m

IF-Sizzlerz

f.s.m

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 9:58am | IP Logged
Nice post Sharna ... Lol at your title 
That ll true That Avantika will understand that Latika isn't perfect match for Adi .. But in the beginning what will be her reaction ?? ( when she ll be unaware of the truth ) will she trust her son ?? I'm sure Preeti Nana Shanky Dadi Harish and especially PANKHURI will trust Adi ( hopefully ) ...

But do you think will Shivam knows all this ?? Confused ( I really hope for that ) ... 

Anyways I can't say anything about the next track ... Who knows Maybe CVs will with an unexpected thing like yesterday again Big smile ( it was brilliant ) ... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha.cochin

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by f.s.m

Nice post Sharna ... Lol at your title 
That ll true That Avantika will understand that Latika isn't perfect match for Adi .. But in the beginning what will be her reaction ?? ( when she ll be unaware of the truth ) will she trust her son ?? I'm sure Preeti Nana Shanky Dadi Harish and especially PANKHURI will trust Adi ( hopefully ) ...

But do you think will Shivam knows all this ?? Confused ( I really hope for that ) ... 

Anyways I can't say anything about the next track ... Who knows Maybe CVs will with an unexpected thing like yesterday again Big smile ( it was brilliant ) ... 
Hhehehe, I was thinking really hard on something creative for the title LOLWink 

I know, I was thinking that too.. will she believe her son? But she should na..? But after Adi drunk, maybe she figures anything can happen? Confused YES, hopefully everyone else will believe Adi, ESPECIALLY Panku.. but with these CVs, nothig can be expected AngryOuch 

Shivam better find out that his dear Panku was with Adi the whole night.. Wonder what theyll do togehter.. Wink maybe have a sleepover?! LOLWink I just cant wait to see his expression, I mean, how can he chose to be so clueless?! Angry 

AAHH.. I cannot wait to see what this unexpected track is Confused I keep heariing about ittt.. and I wanna watch! But i think actually, I might have figured it out from the new article.. OuchConfused I really need to stop spoiling it for myself.

From now, I will need you to send me posts that I can comment on that don't have any spoilers LOLLOLWink

anusha.cochinf.s.m

-Waheeda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Waheeda-

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 11:24am | IP Logged
nice post Sharna..

an unexpected twist, but i hav 2 say its more of a happy suurprise, i was getting bored of the wedding preps, engagement etc etc

finally the show is gearing up, PaYa scenes will be amazing 2 watch, i can already imagine them locked on the room

Pankhuri saying 2 break the door n Adi making funny jokes LOL

looking forward 2 it 

anusha.cochin

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaanGeet_GurTi

nice post Sharna..

an unexpected twist, but i hav 2 say its more of a happy suurprise, i was getting bored of the wedding preps, engagement etc etc

finally the show is gearing up, PaYa scenes will be amazing 2 watch, i can already imagine them locked on the room

looking forward 2 it 
Lol yes, its definitely better than the engagement track.. Think CV's heard our arguments and my pissed off posts LOL

I can imagine loads of things they  could be doing locked up in the hotel room.. unfortunately they're not appropraite for IF.. LOLWink 

I'm most looking forward to shivam's reaction when he finds out his almost fiance is locked in a hotel room over night with the guy he once suspected she liked..

anusha.cochin-Waheeda-

-Waheeda-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Waheeda-

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharna2k6

Originally posted by MaanGeet_GurTi

nice post Sharna..

looking forward 2 it 
Lol yes, its definitely better than the engagement track.. Think CV's heard our arguments and my pissed off posts LOL

I can imagine loads of things they  could be doing locked up in the hotel room.. unfortunately they're not appropraite for IF.. LOLWink 

I'm most looking forward to shivam's reaction when he finds out his almost fiance is locked in a hotel room over night with the guy he once suspected she liked..

shivam'sreaction will definitely be something 2 look out for, but i dont know why but i have a feeling he wont take them in a wrong way as he knows PaYa just share friendship

anusha.cochin

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.