twinecool Goldie
twinecool
twinecool

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 5:39am | IP Logged

Atlast disha will confesses her love to dkTongue

But unfortunately sumitra will spoil the whole thing ,

now what???????

will dk tell the truth to sumitra?

SInce we can speculate a lot after this promo about the future of TD i thought let me do one:Smile

We can be sure that dk will not tell the truth to sumitra because Lady "D" will stop himAngry,Agitated and fuming sumitra will go to pari the witch to tell her to be stern if not disha will play the role of gargi in her family .then pari will cry (loads of crocodile tearsCryAngryCry)and tell that she cannot do anything ,she has to just tolerate everything silently if not dk will feel bad and she at any cost cannot see her hubby sadAngry.Sumitra impressed by this decides to take up the matter herself and asks disha to leave the house if not she will leave the house Angry.

Our Lady "D" who is symbol of sacrifice and compassion will leave the sehagal houseConfusedafter convinsing dk that it good to do so  for sumitra's health, she will kiss himEmbarrassed

After disha reaches the bhonsle house everyday will be like a year to disha & dk will be upset back in kanaka house.At this time vedanth starts visiting disha in the bhonsle house and both will start going together to the office ( bhonsle business) ,suhas will be the silent spectator who will see disha happy and smile on her face when vedanth comes, so in her mind she will start feeling that vedanth is the only person who can keep disha happyConfused.

DK and pari will not marry but pari will get the keys of the sehagal houseAngry.

SUhas ,Inder and ranu and even azuba feel strongly that disha hass to get married and start her life a-fresh.Ranu will take up the responsibility she will ask disha to marry vedanth .inder will say "i married ranu only for you and now please marry vedanth,suhas will tell that she will die if disha doenot marry vedanthOuch

SOMehow everyone will force disha to marry vedanth and make her say "YES".Dead

Vedanth will tell disha that he knows that she loves brother and she considers him(ved) as a good friend and nothing else but since they are pressursing them he has no problem(but frankly ved will be very happy).

(the whole thing will be more interresting if disha becomes preganant but i have strong feeling that they will not show it)

After disha agrees everyone is busy preparing for the  marriage dk who is away from the city for doing some work is totally unaware ,disha tries to call him up but all her efforts in vainAngryeven if he comes to know disha will tell him it is good for her to do so because of sumitra mumyjiiiiAngry.

On th day of the marriage sumitra will go to dk's room to clean it or to get something(by now dk will be forced to share his room with pari)Angry 

in a filmi style she will open dk's cupboard a packet will fall down ,sumitra will pick it up to her shoccckkkk!!!!!!!! I n it there are some paper clippings in which dk' and disha' pics as husband and wife r there and some other pics and above all the marriage contract papers!!!!!Confused sumitra is shocked she gets all the flash backs (where she called disha as a keep)Tongue. sumitra realises that today veda and disha are getting married so she goes in the car on the way there will be traffic jam (all the way she repents for her wronng behaviour) by the time she reaches they would have taken sath paira sumitra is dumbfolded ved and disha will touch her feet seeking blessings ........

But i hope that show sumitra stopping the marrisgeTongue

lalit1 IF-Dazzler
lalit1
lalit1

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 5:48am | IP Logged
good logical thinking after all the guhas seem to be mightily inspired by ekta these days
lalgulab Goldie
lalgulab
lalgulab

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 5:59am | IP Logged

Pori will marry DK cuz of the money and status of being Mrs. Sehgal!  Plus, she didn't even have to work hard to get here Angry so she's going to jump at this opportunity.  It doesn't matter to her whether she's married to DK or Vedant.  Angry

Princes_Mad! Goldie
Princes_Mad!
Princes_Mad!

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 6:58am | IP Logged
yeah i really think that disha shud get pregnant its just gotta happen it will make the storyline more strong and more reasons for them 2 get together this will also make dk tell mum the truth and he will. cuz he wants the baby he knws what its like to be a kid hus dad never meets him!!

he will definetly not desert disha in the state of pregnancy 4 his mom he will tell her the truth!!

BTW what du u guys think shud she get pregnant or not and does suhas no that disha has a contractual marriage with DK!!

luv mad!!
jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 7:42am | IP Logged

well if disha becomes pregnant then vedanth will marry disha to give legitimacy to the childConfused

nikkitherealist Goldie
nikkitherealist
nikkitherealist

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Please you guys, don't even think of Disha being pregnant Dead Dead .
That means there will be time leaps and kidnapped babies - can't stand either of these.
Have pity on me TD is the only serial I watch on a more or less regular basis and this twist would leave me with none Cry .

As for the Ved/Dish & DK/Pori marriage, If Dish & DK agree then they can't have had very strong love between them.

samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 9:27am | IP Logged

hi

Alot os speculations and interesting twist but for me the story willf all flat and love chemistry between the two will die and the serial will lose it's charm...

I think coming weeks there will be alot of chaos and rona dhona as dk and disha will be pushed to marry others and they wil be totally heartbroken but what i don't want to see is the marriages happeening as i only want the two d's to get married i just hope that marriages are stopped at the last minute.....

I am feeling really sad as sum is not listening to dk and disha as usual sacrificing.Cry.........uffffffffffAngry too much for me to take and i will reconsider watching TD if marriages happen as the serial will become like any old serial..

At present i am happy that disha confessed and they hugged waited for this a long time...Sum is really going to be the gargi in dk and disha's lives ufffffffff bechari kabhi saath khush rahein ge ya nahin..

I am just going to take each ep as it comes now..not many hopes..

Samy

* ^ Princess ** Goldie
* ^ Princess **
* ^ Princess **

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 10:42am | IP Logged
noo man this shouldn't happen Angry

Go to top