Byah Hamari Bahu Ka

Interesting Twists in BHBK - Article (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

zeezee09

zeezee09

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 10:01am | IP Logged
If this is really the forthcoming track, which is so lame that it would stop me from watching this show completely. (but I don't think I can stop watching - the reason is that I will miss coming to this forum where I have come to know so many lovely people).

If the writers have a bit of pride left in them, they will bow out of this show soon and avoid being the butt of ridicule.  So, guys please forget about this show and reserve your energy into some better story telling.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

PaarineetaSarahwahidsathurajhinz

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Interesting Twists in BHBK - Article (Page 2)" in Byah Hamari Bahu Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zeezee09

zeezee09

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rahmona_pakswe

What the sh*t?! Bleh!
Heck, even an idiot like me could come up with more interesting track.

Rahmona, stop calling yourself an idiot. I am sure you are not one (a thief will not call himself a thief - as simple as that)

yipee

IF-Sizzlerz

yipee

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
what a crap storyline...just end the show if there are no more ideas, why drag

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hinz

Paarineeta

Paarineeta

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Thx for the article. I agree with Hina, does this mean that Krish gets sidelined again. They need to come up with another storyline. How come Krish always suffer???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zeezee09Sarahwahidhinz

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged

I honestly think that Krish will be sidelined and in a way its good for him (Gaurav) he'll atleast get the time to look for other better opportunities than waste his time here, unless there is a counter story where they bring in a girl for Krish...

KriJni aint happening, that we know and are glad but u just can't shift the focus from V family to a completely new mum and son pair Shocked

Edited by hinz - 17 October 2012 at 12:34pm

Praveszeezee09Sarahwahid

leo4ever

IF-Rockerz

leo4ever

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
y sacrifice leke jao and fish bhikwao!!

lamest track ever: so if a guy sees a girl on road he falls in love finds out she is maried in love with someone where does he get the chance to scarifce?? 

Paarineetazeezee09hinz

hinz

Viewbie

hinz

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by leo4ever

y sacrifice leke jao and fish bhikwao!!

lamest track ever: so if a guy sees a girl on road he falls in love finds out she is maried in love with someone where does he get the chance to scarifce?? 

Clap

I salute the lameness of the CVs, like cummon there aint a dearth of ideas, why this?Angry
it doesnt connect with the current story in any which way...
highest low of the show :(

-Subbiha-

IF-Rockerz

-Subbiha-

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Pleaaase cvs you hav given us a lot of interesting twists and we really appreciate it, but we just can't handle these twists anymore... Do us and urself a favor and end the frikkin show aredy so we can see GK in a new show

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Paarineetazeezee09Sarahwahidhinz

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Byah Hamari Bahu Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.