Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

-Nimmi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nimmi-

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chahat4u

wat??? Cry     last hope also crashed. now its done this show isn't gonna make it too far.  dnt knw...i hv now ords to express how i feel. Besides, I wish there was no Kabir as in Sia's love interest. nayway, i think i shld not care anymore abt it. Ouch

ya charu, now i have lost all hopes that raghav will come back...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "entry scene changed!!! (Page 4)" in Humse Hai Life forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nimmi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nimmi-

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pia.raha

wattt!!!!!!!!!! ye kyaa naya shock mil gaya,raghav ke jaane ke baad uska wo entry mein wo ek scene hi dkh liya karti thi channels chnge karte waqtt and used to love dat,ab to wo khushi bhi chin liya in logo ne!!!!!!!! bedardi sab ke sab!!!!!!!!! ek scene di dkha dete to kya jaata in logo ka!!!!!!!! and yaa i dnt recgnse dis sia,bcoz dis sia is arrogant,rude etc etccc which i defntely dnt like,pushpa is for us nt sia!!!!!! 
haan pia ab woh bhi nahi...Disapprove
it was such a lively montage where everyone was happy n with full josh...this new one is not that energetic.

pia.raha

IF-Rockerz

pia.raha

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
how can it be enrgetic nimmi,enrgy ka production house to raghav tha,uski enrgy se bki sab bhi enrgsd hote the,ab wo hi nehi raha isliye no enrgy,no fun,no life

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chahat4u-Nimmi-

-Nimmi-

IF-Rockerz

-Nimmi-

Posted: 20 October 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pia.raha

how can it be enrgetic nimmi,enrgy ka production house to raghav tha,uski enrgy se bki sab bhi enrgsd hote the,ab wo hi nehi raha isliye no enrgy,no fun,no life

ya right pia...ab energy ka production house close ho gaya hai...TongueLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pia.raha

Post Reply New Post

Go to top