Humse Hai Life

entry scene changed!!!

-Nimmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Guys so at last they changed entry scene. N No Raghav in it😭 (ya that was expected though)

But after the news of HHL going off air i did not think they were changing. Now it is conifirmed according to me that Himansh is not coming back.

How it looks like is...I don't know if I can explain it, but i will try as much as i can.πŸ˜ƒ
The entry scene ( I don't know if it has another wordπŸ˜›) has Sia, Arjun, Kabir, Aliya only. 
It is like thay have made 4 boxes of different color and each character in each box making actions like they are getting dressed of sortsπŸ˜† coz i remember Sia making her hair look proper. (stylish Sia haan??πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›πŸ˜†)

I don't know about the music. They showed in the ad only during buddy project break.
If possible i will take a pic n post it sometime😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jane_krittzz... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ya I also saw dat during TBP break 

~Sigh~... It was expected...😭

Ofcrse Sia is stylish nowadays... I mean she looks like a different girl from whom we saw when the show started... Hee hee now she no longer wears knee length socks... and the way she ties her hair i feel like  aaarrgghhh... Omg girls are like dis only lol i observed these things only πŸ˜³

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyway wo meri problem hn ki i dnt like her now but CVs changed her for deir good... πŸ˜‰ 
Sia is stylish cz she's so rich, doesn't need to attend cafe job or anything; she has so many rich ppl around her so she's going glamorous i must say. whatever i don care about hhl anymore; SIRA ending also impossible as Himansh is super busy with his movie schedule
Kri we love our/Raghav's PUSHPA not anyone call Sia. btw who's Sia?
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
they changed the title montage? πŸ˜²

can u show some snap shots?

Edited by Masooma Bukhari - 11 years ago
-Nimmi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jane_krittzz...

Ya I also saw dat during TBP break 

~Sigh~... It was expected...😭

Ofcrse Sia is stylish nowadays... I mean she looks like a different girl from whom we saw when the show started... Hee hee now she no longer wears knee length socks... and the way she ties her hair i feel like  aaarrgghhh... Omg girls are like dis only lol i observed these things only πŸ˜³

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Anyway wo meri problem hn ki i dnt like her now but CVs changed her for deir good... πŸ˜‰ 

so sia ko bhi elite ki hawa pad gayi πŸ˜†

girls are like these only???? 
r u not a girl 🀣
-Nimmi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AbiAnshUtpol

Sia is stylish cz she's so rich, doesn't need to attend cafe job or anything; she has so many rich ppl around her so she's going glamorous i must say. whatever i don care about hhl anymore; SIRA ending also impossible as Himansh is super busy with his movie schedule

lol proton. what u say is true πŸ˜†
himansh busy hai...he will rock in yaariyaanπŸ˜ƒ
-Nimmi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: AbiAnshUtpol

Kri we love our/Raghav's PUSHPA not anyone call Sia. btw who's Sia?

ya proton the sia whom we knew before (pushpa) was adorable. If she has changed then...ok but i always liked her own style of dressing different from others, i.e.
socks upto knee length, n her plaited hair. raghav also loved her that way.

aree...miss them a lot yaar😭
-Nimmi- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

they changed the title montage? πŸ˜²

can u show some snap shots?

oh it is called title montage. thanks 😊

no i jus got to see when i was watching buddy project. firstly i didn't expect to see hhl promo n that to the change in the title montage. so i could not take any pics. in case i get another chance next time i will keep my cam readyπŸ˜‰
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
llolll thnx nemo :)