an old arja interview - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by adib40

guilty of what ๐Ÿ˜†

maybe someone is afraid of getting caught... as they say ...eyes are the window to the soul
Originally posted by meanreds

maybe someone is afraid of getting caught... as they say ...eyes are the window to the soul
[/QUOTE
may be ๐Ÿ˜‰ still remember those roothna manana scenes by sbs ๐Ÿ˜ต but the actual reason i think is that he didnt want to get close with som1 else's gf ๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by adib40

or may be he didn't want to get close wth someone in front of his gf๐Ÿค“.
btw sorry to interupt u convo. 
Edited by imaan.. - 11 years ago
Originally posted by imaan..

join in... all povs welcome

btw, same diff
Edited by meanreds - 11 years ago
One of my fav Arja interview๐Ÿ˜ŠTFS!
see this is what i am talking they were so comfortable with each other. there is other interview also in which she comes back to TN and she opens her heart little bit for her and invites him to sleep in the coat with her in that interview he correct her hindi and all. he used to leg pull her a lot. i don;t know suddenly what happened. so many interviews were there. now nothing and they don;t look into their eyes no leg pulling nothing. sometimes i wonder what is happening with 2 of them. they act weird. pooja says she is bubbling then she says she sleeps most of the time in sets atleast at this time when show is ending they have to enjoy. i don;t get them. it is a mystery for me.
Originally posted by laks76

see this is what i am talking they were so comfortable with each other. there is other interview also in which she comes back to TN and she opens her heart little bit for her and invites him to sleep in the coat with her in that interview he correct her hindi and all. he used to leg pull her a lot. i don;t know suddenly what happened. so many interviews were there. now nothing and they don;t look into their eyes no leg pulling nothing. sometimes i wonder what is happening with 2 of them. they act weird. pooja says she is bubbling then she says she sleeps most of the time in sets atleast at this time when show is ending they have to enjoy. i don;t get them. it is a mystery for me.

everthing changed after entry of RSA aka doodhwala/rickshawala/chaiwala ๐Ÿฅฑ
missing  those golden days ... ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ