Realization & Confession-SS-last part on pg 4 - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

melliflous thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Uma

I love u for this. This is by far the most beautiful realization I could think of. U know how u kept Anandi's feelings , her fear of rejection and her acknowledgment that her feelings are just too deep for shiv. Wow... This is what I would like to see on the show... It's just too beautiful ... As beautiful as the feeling of love is... The feeling of belonging to someone is. You made
My day!!
dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Beautiful Adi. Totally different style of writing. I so want to see a similar thought process for Anandi in the serial.

'my world is a better place b'coz  ShivRaj  Shekhar'.. Love this line. That is what she needs for once think about herself
itsRitzi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
wow  so nicely written and very well picturised u r a grt writer uma  u handle emotions well unlike me !!
adi2512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: dixie123

Beautiful Adi. Totally different style of writing. I so want to see a similar thought process for Anandi in the serial.

'my world is a better place b'coz  ShivRaj  Shekhar'.. Love this line. That is what she needs for once think about herself

Dixie.,

Glad u liked my take on this sensitive matter.

But frankly speaking...this is not a scene...that CV's can take a risk of potraying...though most of us would love it...the greater strata of audience may not connect to this monologue in a soap...😕
So, A/way...we cannot see it on the screen...I thought...why not put in my view here...😆😆

dixie123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: adi2512

Dixie.,

Glad u liked my take on this sensitive matter.

But frankly speaking...this is not a scene...that CV's can take a risk of potraying...though most of us would love it...the greater strata of audience may not connect to this monologue in a soap...😕
So, A/way...we cannot see it on the screen...I thought...why not put in my view here...😆😆

Agree Adi. What you have written can't be made a scene. It is too deep ! But, something on similar lines like we saw with Shiv's realization needs to come soon. We have never seen her thought process for Shiv post sagai.
Edited by dixie123 - 11 years ago
QuagMyred thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
OMG!!!
Umaji...
What was that???
I am having goosebumps abhi...
I am your fan from now on!!!

Such beautiful feelings!!!
Loved the line 'My world is beatiful because it as Shivraj Shekhar in it...'...

Only you could write this...!!!!
My head is literally spinning!!
UMaji!
That was amazing!!!
Beyond words!!!

Waiting for the next part!!!

Thanks for this!!!
And thanks for making me feel so special!!
MercurialMedusa thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
AWESOME!!!!! right npw too dazed will post my comments in detail after the second part (its a way of EBMing u to update quickly) 😆
Vandna_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
BEAUTIFUL piece of writing . Truly amazing .. take a bow . 👏
AlmondCat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hello Uma,

this was a very beautifully written thoughts of Anandi. I read it almost 5 times just now.  It is so subtle and  heart touching. 🤗 I just wish CVs show something similar to this. 

PS: I am a regular reader of ANSH AT so I know your name 😊
5cents thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG UMA, you write beautifully...captured true reflection of her feelings. 👏 The way you have made Anandi open up about her true feelings ...gave me goose bumps ...very in depth & touching to the core!!