Page 1
Page   of 2

blyton

IF-Rockerz

blyton

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rtms

Originally posted by blyton

Of course, they HAD to ruin Moneet's dance with flashbacks of Mona and Pradeep. Unhappy But it seems that Vineet finally taught Mona dandiya, something Pradeep hadn't been able to do in 12 years. Tells us something--kaun khiladi, kaun anari Wink.
u r absolutely right.they r spoiling the beauty of moneet's scenes with pradeep,anushka n all the flash backsAngryi changed the channel wn i saw pradeep,so i didn't know wt happened in the dandiya?was there a dance?

There wasn't much dancing, most of the screen was covered with a shot of Pradeep staring at Moneet. But they did show Mona laughing and whirling around--something that didn't happen with Pradeep in the flashback Big smile. Also, when she accidentally hit Vineet with the stick, she grabbed his hand in concern.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mona to dance with Vineet! (Page 2)" in Kya Huaa Tera Vaada forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rtms

Goldie

rtms

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:28pm | IP Logged

Of course, they HAD to ruin Moneet's dance with flashbacks of Mona and Pradeep. Unhappy But it seems that Vineet finally taught Mona dandiya, something Pradeep hadn't been able to do in 12 years. Tells us something--kaun khiladi, kaun anari Wink.
u r absolutely right.they r spoiling the beauty of moneet's scenes with pradeep,anushka n all the flash backsAngryi changed the channel wn i saw pradeep,so i didn't know wt happened in the dandiya?was there a dance?

There wasn't much dancing, most of the screen was covered with a shot of Pradeep staring at Moneet. But they did show Mona laughing and whirling around--something that didn't happen with Pradeep in the flashback Big smile. Also, when she accidentally hit Vineet with the stick, she grabbed his hand in concern.
@ bold.mona's concern for vineetTonguehp this change is for good.i don't want to see again an oscillation in mona's behaviour or attitudeOuch

unniknairtcr

Groupbie

unniknairtcr

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 7:05am | IP Logged
lets hope when pradeep sees mona dancing with vineet,he ll not b fully drunk & our mona singh again taking him to the bed ,& cares for him.then surely i ll slap on my face myself,as i cant do it on her s.cant get along with this type of character.MONA!!!!!

aishray

Goldie

aishray

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged

@ bold.mona's concern for vineetTonguehp this change is for good.i don't want to see again an oscillation in mona's behaviour or attitudeOuch

It was a hand grabbing episode. During the aarti Mona grabbed Vineet's hand, but immediately pulled her hand back out of shock. Then during the dance she was caressing the same hand. What a speedy progress. Lage raho Mona this is exactly what we want to see LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsblyton

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kya Huaa Tera Vaada Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.