Kya Huaa Tera Vaada

India-Forums

Mona to dance with Vineet!

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 2:25am | IP Logged
Article from rival site:

Navratri celebrations will take place in which the entire family will get together. Mona and Vineet will do dandiya together.Embarrassed Pradeep will get jealous.Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsaishrayswethasyam08

lovvinit Senior Member
lovvinit
lovvinit

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 6:53am | IP Logged
so sweet waiting for moneet to see...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rtms

aishray Goldie
aishray
aishray

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Finally Dancing Moneet dancing. I don't care if Pradeep in jealousy burns to ashes as long as Moneet has only eyes for each other Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsblyton

rtms Goldie
rtms
rtms

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 11:59am | IP Logged
wow moneet dancingThumbs UpClapoh cvs y u r  doing this cruelty to usCrywn u hv some other planAngryjealous pradeepDeadabhi se.its a wrong signalDeadany way am looking forward to see moneet dance.hp darshan n mona will do well.i really want to see a good dance n pls no jerk in b/wThumbs Down
rtms Goldie
rtms
rtms

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by aishray

Finally Dancing Moneet dancing. I don't care if Pradeep in jealousy burns to ashes as long as Moneet has only eyes for each other Day Dreaming
really u don't care a jealous pradeep?its a wrong signal na?.moneet has eyes only for them???hv u seen the precap?Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aishray

aishray Goldie
aishray
aishray

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rtms

Originally posted by aishray

really u don't care a jealous pradeep?its a wrong signal na?.moneet has eyes only for them???hv u seen the precap?Angry

As long as that signal doesn't reach Mona and if it does it doesn't effect Mona (last part is wishful thinking). That is where the story shoud go. Whatever Pradeep does it shouldn't matter to Mona! Mona should be occupied with kids and Vineet.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rtmsblyton

blyton IF-Rockerz
blyton
blyton

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 11:57am | IP Logged
Of course, they HAD to ruin Moneet's dance with flashbacks of Mona and Pradeep. Unhappy But it seems that Vineet finally taught Mona dandiya, something Pradeep hadn't been able to do in 12 years. Tells us something--kaun khiladi, kaun anari Wink.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ami_31rtmsaishray

rtms Goldie
rtms
rtms

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blyton

Of course, they HAD to ruin Moneet's dance with flashbacks of Mona and Pradeep. Unhappy But it seems that Vineet finally taught Mona dandiya, something Pradeep hadn't been able to do in 12 years. Tells us something--kaun khiladi, kaun anari Wink.
u r absolutely right.they r spoiling the beauty of moneet's scenes with pradeep,anushka n all the flash backsAngryi changed the channel wn i saw pradeep,so i didn't know wt happened in the dandiya?was there a dance?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index