Why is Ashka so fond of loud make up?

chocobear thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Whenever I see Ashka in BB she is always painting her face. Why? I mean yes we girls love to dress up nicely and all but come on I see her painting her face like always. πŸ˜† And what's with that red hairs..omg and those frames they are horrible and those lipsticks. They are way too loud.

Her hairs remind me of this

Ok I wanted to rant a bit about her make up and all so I did. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VintageWine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
The massive Hair clips πŸ˜† 
chocobear thumbnail
The massiv hair clips, the loud lip paint, the chasma framesπŸ˜†
throughmysenses thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good point.She's looking like the TV Version of Paapi Gudia πŸ˜†.Is RGV or Ekta Kapoor listening??& What was that accent she used with Rajeev??Bunch of wannabes we have.😑
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Yes I commented on her hair few days back. She needs to work on her hair style, its so messy.
chocobear thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Yes I commented on her hair few days back. She needs to work on her hair style, its so messy.

She needs a hair treatment. Hope sapna helps her . Her hairs look like a birds nest
mahiya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
scripted..πŸ˜†

for next makeover!
Hey her hair isn't red. Stop creating misunderstanding on this forum πŸ˜‘

Anyways, I think her hair is blond now and after bleaching it every other month, they have been fried literally. And I dislike us brownies with blond hair color or highlights. It makes me wanna puke especially when I see brown guys with blond highlights 🀒

Yo Choco at least be thankful you aren't seeing full on make up sessions yet unlike last seasons where I would see some girls with their "pitaara" open 24/7 in front of the camera
Edited by -Chandramukhi- - 11 years ago
Shayu. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i dint like her hair style
chocobear thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Chandramukhi-

Hey her hair isn't red. Stop creating misunderstanding on this forum πŸ˜‘

Anyways, I think her hair is blond now and after bleaching it every other month, they have been fried literally. And I dislike us brownies with blond hair color or highlights. It makes me wanna puke especially when I see brown guys with blond highlights 🀒

Yo Choco at least be thankful you aren't seeing full on make up sessions yet unlike last seasons where I would see some girls with their "pitaara" open 24/7 in front of the camera

Sorry baba for "creating misunderstanding on the forum"πŸ˜• 

Her hair is BLOND. Happy now but right now it looks red or "fried" sounds betterπŸ˜†

Arrey but the girls atleast knew how to plaster those foundations n all on their faces... She looks horrible. Really bad and very cheap. She should tone it down a bit. 

Last year there were 13 girls so what did you expectπŸ˜†