AND

Edited by MOON_LYT - 18 October 2012 at 4:16am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mansisherdilali

Shoub_tired IF-Rockerz
Shoub_tired
Shoub_tired

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged

Piyush Sahdev is a 30 years old Delhi based Television actor who came to Mumbai 11 years back. 

Piyush started his television career with Doordarshan show "Shakti". He later went on to do shows like "Kya Kahein", "Ghar Ek Sapna" ,"Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai", Meet Mila De Rabba,Pratigya and Geet huyi Sabse Parayi.

He is currently playing the role of Inspector Abhigyan in Shapath.

To make his Character as Abhigyan believable to the viewers he not only worked on fitness but also spent time with real policemen to prepare for his role.

Here is the The story of his Preparation  for the role Abhigyan  in his own words'.

:" "I have worked a lot on getting the lean and fit look for my role in this show. I worked out a lot and reduced around 7 kgs to achieve the look. As part of my preparation for the role, I saw some cop films and even spent sometime with real-life policemen to understand their body language and how they work so as to make my role look genuine.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Since it is a show which has policemen as the protagonists, action sequences are bound to be there and I really had fun performing them. I deliberately chose not to use duplicate for the action sequences because I wanted to perform them all by myself. I wanted to give it a genuine touch which is important to connect with the audience"

(source: http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/wassup/11122-piyush-sachdev-toughens-up-for-cop-role.htm)

Edited by MOON_LYT - 30 October 2012 at 11:02pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Mansisherdilali

Shoub_tired IF-Rockerz
Shoub_tired
Shoub_tired

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged

Hum ne li hai... Shapath is a story of tough cops against the flawed system with thrilling and contemporary police cases weaved in.

Abhigyan is one of the main lead of this show.He is the Son of a rich Businessman who loved Suhasini but she left him and he  is also a good friend of Inspector Gautam and Shaurya.

Abhigyan made his grand entry in the first episode of Shapath which was telecasted on 15th January 2012.Since then ,  he has been solving many police cases using his master plans, talent and intelligence. He is a brave cop who always fights against the flawed system to deliver his oath of safety and peace to the nation and its citizens.

Here are some important moments and cases of Shapath which will present in brief 

"The Journey of inspector Abhigyan so far in Shapath"'

Edited by MOON_LYT - 30 October 2012 at 11:03pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sherdilali

Shoub_tired IF-Rockerz
Shoub_tired
Shoub_tired

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged

ABHIGYAN MADE  HIS GRAND ENTRY IN SHAPATH ON 15th JANUARY,2012

It was the first case solved by Abhi.He got involved in this case as His best friend Shikha wanted his help in this case'

Shikha's lady assistant Radhika was killed'and Abhigyan investigated this case'later he and inspector Gautam united to solve the mystery behind the case.

Edited by MOON_LYT - 17 October 2012 at 9:09pm
Shoub_tired IF-Rockerz
Shoub_tired
Shoub_tired

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged

abhigyan loved Shikha secretly and silently'he expressed beautifully his silent love for Shikha in his own unique way..

(29th APRIL)

(28th APRIL)

(5th May)

(6th MAY)

(27th MAY)

(2nd june)

(10th june)

Edited by MOON_LYT - 17 October 2012 at 10:54pm

sherdilali

Shoub_tired IF-Rockerz
Shoub_tired
Shoub_tired

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 2:12am | IP Logged

(29th july)

(4th AUGUST)

Edited by MOON_LYT - 17 October 2012 at 8:59pm

sherdilali

Shoub_tired IF-Rockerz
Shoub_tired
Shoub_tired

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 2:44am | IP Logged

(12th AUGUST,25thAUGUST)

Abhigyan got injured at a blast and his eyes were partially damaged due to injury but later he recovered and joined the Shapath team

(23RD SEPTEMBER)

(30TH SEPTEMBER)

(6TH OCTOBER)

(13TH OCTOBER)

THIS IS A BRIEF REPRESENTATION OF SOME IMPORTANT CASES SOLVED BY ABHIGYAN AND SHAPATH TEAM...ABHIGYAN WILL SOLVE MORE CASES IN FUTURE AND CAPS WILL BE POSTED IN THIS AT...SO...KEEP VISITING THIS AT...Smile

Edited by MOON_LYT - 17 October 2012 at 9:52pm
Shoub_tired IF-Rockerz
Shoub_tired
Shoub_tired

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 2:54am | IP Logged

sherdilali

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index