helloaamir thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hey guys...
are they the same? they changed the name?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOGAMMBO thumbnail
VIHAAN OR VIVAN OR VIMAAN WHATEVER IS NOT AARAV, HE IS DIFFERENT PERSON, HE MISS A GREAT CHANCE TO KISS HER THAT MAYANK GOT FROM GUNJAN, BECAUSE OF HIS STUPIDITY TO OPEN HIS EYE EARLY.
Khaira09 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: MOGAMMBO

VIHAAN OR VIVAN OR VIMAAN WHATEVER IS NOT AARAV, HE IS DIFFERENT PERSON, HE MISS A GREAT CHANCE TO KISS HER THAT MAYANK GOT FROM GUNJAN, BECAUSE OF HIS STUPIDITY TO OPEN HIS EYE EARLY.

OMGGG your profile pic is of mintu LOL!!! πŸ˜†and you are talking like him as well...πŸ˜•
gitanjalijgd thumbnail
Aarav is Nikhil Chadda and the guy called Vihaan is also Nikhil Chadda so maybe his  name is Vihaan Aarav ...
-Ria- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So Nikhil Chadda is Vihaan and it seems like everyone knows him by that. So who is Aarav? And if Vihaan is Aarav why didn't Rajiv recognise him? Its confusing!! The article states that Nikhil will play Aarav. CVS please end the supense!
gitanjalijgd thumbnail
There is nothing to suggest that Rajiv did not recognise Vihan. Rajiv is demonstrating fairness and equity in dealing with everyone be it a blood relation or a stranger. I am sure the upcoming tracks will release your suspense.
DOC108 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Khaira09

OMGGG your profile pic is of mintu LOL!!! πŸ˜†and you are talking like him as well...πŸ˜•

truly said
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Wow, so the actor that is playing Vihaan is also the actor that is playing Aarav? Confusing πŸ˜† At first, I thought Vihaan was played by Ankit Narang, but I might have just been watching too much TV or maybe I'm just blind. πŸ˜› Mayank-Vihaan/Aarav-Gunjan-Rachna-Rajeev... that's quite a love triangle πŸ˜† I'm so excited to see what the CVs have in store for us - I can hardly wait! πŸ˜ƒ
gitanjalijgd thumbnail
Ankit Narang is Soham/Bishnu in Pavitra Rishta. 
arjunpurvixo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: gitanjalijgd

Ankit Narang is Soham/Bishnu in Pavitra Rishta. 

Yup. They looked a like to me at first, then I got a good look at Vihaan and knew I was just crazy πŸ˜†