Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke

India-Forums

Aarav -> Vihaan?

helloaamir Goldie
helloaamir
helloaamir

Posted: 16 October 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
Hey guys...
are they the same? they changed the name?

MOGAMMBO Groupbie
MOGAMMBO
MOGAMMBO

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 12:36am | IP Logged
VIHAAN OR VIVAN OR VIMAAN WHATEVER IS NOT AARAV, HE IS DIFFERENT PERSON, HE MISS A GREAT CHANCE TO KISS HER THAT MAYANK GOT FROM GUNJAN, BECAUSE OF HIS STUPIDITY TO OPEN HIS EYE EARLY.
Khaira09 Senior Member
Khaira09
Khaira09

Posted: 17 October 2012 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MOGAMMBO

VIHAAN OR VIVAN OR VIMAAN WHATEVER IS NOT AARAV, HE IS DIFFERENT PERSON, HE MISS A GREAT CHANCE TO KISS HER THAT MAYANK GOT FROM GUNJAN, BECAUSE OF HIS STUPIDITY TO OPEN HIS EYE EARLY.

OMGGG your profile pic is of mintu LOL!!! LOLand you are talking like him as well...Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

princessRock776Sunshine797arjunpurvixo

gitanjalijgd Newbie
gitanjalijgd
gitanjalijgd

Posted: 18 October 2012 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Aarav is Nikhil Chadda and the guy called Vihaan is also Nikhil Chadda so maybe his  name is Vihaan Aarav ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arjunpurvixo

-Ria- IF-Rockerz
-Ria-
-Ria-

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
So Nikhil Chadda is Vihaan and it seems like everyone knows him by that. So who is Aarav? And if Vihaan is Aarav why didn't Rajiv recognise him? Its confusing!! The article states that Nikhil will play Aarav. CVS please end the supense!
gitanjalijgd Newbie
gitanjalijgd
gitanjalijgd

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 8:37pm | IP Logged
There is nothing to suggest that Rajiv did not recognise Vihan. Rajiv is demonstrating fairness and equity in dealing with everyone be it a blood relation or a stranger. I am sure the upcoming tracks will release your suspense.
DOC108 IF-Rockerz
DOC108
DOC108

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 11:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Khaira09

Originally posted by MOGAMMBO

OMGGG your profile pic is of mintu LOL!!! LOLand you are talking like him as well...Confused

truly said

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Khaira09

arjunpurvixo IF-Sizzlerz
arjunpurvixo
arjunpurvixo

Posted: 19 October 2012 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Wow, so the actor that is playing Vihaan is also the actor that is playing Aarav? Confusing LOL At first, I thought Vihaan was played by Ankit Narang, but I might have just been watching too much TV or maybe I'm just blind. Tongue Mayank-Vihaan/Aarav-Gunjan-Rachna-Rajeev... that's quite a love triangle LOL I'm so excited to see what the CVs have in store for us - I can hardly wait! Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index