Page 2 Page 2

moderngirl

Goldie

moderngirl

Posted: 03 July 2006 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Hey Guys,

I got this in a mail, thought I'd share it with you!!Smile

Excerpts from a cat's diary!

DAY 752 - My captors continue to taunt me with bizarre dangling objects. They dine lavishly on fresh meat, while I am forced to eat dry cereal. The only thing that keeps me going is the hope of escape, and the mild satisfaction get from ruining the occasional piece of furniture. Tomorrow I may eat another houseplant.

DAY 761 - Today my attempt to kill my captors by weaving around their feet while they were walking almost succeeded, must try this at the top of the stairs. In an attempt to disgust and repulse these vile oppressors, I once again induced myself to vomit on their favorite chair...must try this on their bed.

DAY 762 - Slept all day so that I could annoy my captors with sleep depriving, incessant pleas for food at ungodly hours of the night.

DAY 765 - Decapitated a mouse and brought them the headless body, in attempt to make them aware of what I am capable of, and to try to strike fear into their hearts. They only cooed and condescended about what a good little cat I was...Hmmm. Not working according to plan.

DAY 768 - I am finally aware of how sadistic they are. For no good reason I was chosen for the water torture. This time however it included a burning foamy chemical called "shampoo." What sick minds could invent such a liquid.

DAY 771 - There was some sort of gathering of their accomplices. I was placed in solitary throughout the event. However, I could hear the noise and smell the foul odor of the glass tubes they call "beer." More importantly I overheard that my confinement was due to MY power of "allergies." Must learn what this is and how to use it to my advantage.

DAY 774 - I am convinced the other captives are flunkies and maybe snitches. The dog is routinely released and seems more than happy to return. He is obviously a half-wit. The Bird on the other hand has got to be an informant. He has mastered their frightful tongue. (something akin to mole speak) and speaks with them regularly. I am certain he reports my every move. Due to his current placement in the metal room his safety is assured. But I can wait, it is only a matter of time...

Edited by moderngirl - 03 July 2006 at 9:52am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Th Cats Diary" in Members Lounge forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vinit_fan

IF-Rockerz

vinit_fan

Posted: 03 July 2006 at 10:02am | IP Logged
LOL LOL tfs

May_2

Goldie

May_2

Posted: 03 July 2006 at 10:26am | IP Logged
LOL TFS JAAN Embarrassed

-Cupcake-

IF-Rockerz

-Cupcake-

Posted: 03 July 2006 at 10:30am | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL thanx 4 sharing.

an0nymous

IF-Sizzlerz

an0nymous

Posted: 03 July 2006 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
LOL

Thanks for sharing. LOL

yourmombiatch

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 03 July 2006 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Priyank.

IF-Sizzlerz

Priyank.

Posted: 03 July 2006 at 5:19pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL LOL thanx

gurly500

Goldie

gurly500

D2 Siggy Contest Winner

Posted: 03 July 2006 at 5:58pm | IP Logged
LOL thanks for sharing LOL LOL

Post Reply New Post