Tumhari Disha

India-Forums

Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Is it only me or sumitra is mean? (Page 2)

Princes_Mad! Goldie
Princes_Mad!
Princes_Mad!

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 6:52am | IP Logged
i ges in a way it is not sumi's fault she is only seeing what she can see but like the famous saying sometimes that the things we see from our eyes and the things we hear from our ears are not true!!

at the moment i am more frustrated at dk he really shud spurt out da truth uuuuhhhh!!!!

know that the eveil step mom has gone the gud has to cause a mess!!!

knw that the 2 d's r getting close this is happening!!!

i can jyst imagine dk's eyes and face when dish said i luv u but i ges 2 see that promo i hav 2 wait till 2 weeks!!

luv mad!!

* ^ Princess ** Goldie
* ^ Princess **
* ^ Princess **

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 6:51pm | IP Logged
I KNOW i am so so so angry u guys don't wana know why doen't she understand that dk and disha are married contract but still they are married
stonex IF-Dazzler
stonex
stonex

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
Sumi should not use those words as in a way she was a keep too. She should listen to the full story before jumping on disha but I guess thats the way Indian serials go. Hope DK has the guts to explain her mother. But I dont hold my breath for that at this stage
Mamta_ Goldie
Mamta_
Mamta_

Posted: 08 May 2005 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

Now how difficult would it b 4 dk 2 sit his mum down & explain 2 her how she misunderstood pari as her bahu & that they kept quite cos of the docs instructions...........really i can't c her having a relapse with her medical condition.............AngryAngryAngry

Mamta, who would luv 2 b a fly on the wall when the writers r putting their thoughts 2 paper!!!

ManishaRox IF-Dazzler
ManishaRox
ManishaRox

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 12:27am | IP Logged
No offence if sumitra was still in coma everthing would hav been fine atleast the two d's life would have been good. She is crushing her son's happiness because of her medical problem io don't understand if sumitra found out Disha was the bahu she would accept her i don't think she would have got qa heart attack so why r they so scared to tell her if she's a mum she's got to accept the truth or else the two D's will never be toghter. Has anyone noticed more like hasn't sumitra noticed Pori doesn't sleep in DK's room does she so how cn sumitra allow that don't she get it from their that she is not her bahu. in the hospital couldn't she recognise the "real bahu" with all the sindoor and mangulstrar and sari but no she had to see a modern fashion "Parinita"Angry This all sumitra's fault i know she mite do it intentionally but then she is doing it and she is the cause!!!!

Edited by miss.england02 - 09 May 2005 at 12:28am
Ranger Senior Member
Ranger
Ranger

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 2:04am | IP Logged
I'm starting to hate SumAngry and I'm starting to miss Gargi, wish she was still around. Let's hope she gets herself out of jail soon and stops the marriages of DK/PoriDead Deadand Ved/DishaAngry.
AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 09 May 2005 at 3:49am | IP Logged

Hope that doesn't happen.......................Dk and Pori marry.............................Anywayz................... ...we do have some HOPE for the future according to MINK...........................our two d's WILL eventually marry after some dreadful twist

Go to top